Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 7. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 07:13:15 AM
That would be a good thing to hear because they know what is the capabilities of the crypto and i am sure that it is a good way to make crypto well know by good news and it is a good step not for us but for crypto as well
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 07:11:23 AM
I think it's very good because when popular brands take a crypt, then it's a very big step in the epic because the crypto is becoming more widespread and newer and newer!
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
If you've watched the Starbucks video you might be interested in the using Crypto at Amazon Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=

Activity: 45
August 03, 2018, 06:58:55 AM
It may and it may not, at the present time even extremely positive like Ethereum not being considered as a Security did not influence tve advertise basically, despite the fact that it's a huge arrangement. I trust Starbucks will finish however.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:05:48 AM
if you look at this zeex project is a very good project they offer a uniqueness that is by paying coffee or what is purchased in Starbucks with crypto, and maybe this is a new breakthrough in the world of crypto, and yesterday I also found online buying and selling website which payment also can use crypto money, and hopefully in the future crypto money can be to buy anything to simplify the payment.
Activity: 420
July 30, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
The crypto world s developing ata very high  rate, and a number of people are getting interested in he technology, which is a good thing for everyone enthusiastic about the crypto technology. Gone are the days when everyone suspected that crypto  was a ponzi scheme, the shops are now accepting the technology, this s a revolution in the making and its just a matter of time till the crypto tech takes over the financial world
July 30, 2018, 03:05:57 AM
This is a really good news.. Can't wait for others to adopt this also
July 30, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
It's cool. But I would like the opportunity to buy coffee for bitcoin for example. And not just in Starbucks. I understand that not all at once and it is necessary to wait. And it's good that at least something is changing for the better.
July 30, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
very interesting for adoption in my country and I really like it for that.
so easy when we want to drink coffee make a payment with Cryptocurrency.

My hope worldwide can open my eyes to cryptocurrency, because that's what Cryptocurrency functions for the future finances.
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
Wow this is exceptionally cool news, incidentally they began sparing the money, it's extremely cool, and possibly they as of now have participation with banks that work on crypto-trade trades, they ought to likewise guarantee the turnover of the world's digital money.
Activity: 78
July 27, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
This is actually sick, other than being able to buy at starbucks, being able to get gift cards is amazing too, things like this give hope to cryptos.
Activity: 308
July 27, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
This is very good news! The more retail networks will support crypto currencies, the more people will be interested in and draw their capital here. And this is also a network with a worldwide reputation. Cool!
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
for coffee lovers this might serve as one good reception, where we can pay for crypto at starbuck shop and this is a great breakthrough for many people who like to go to coffee shops.
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
I think it's great that I also have some cafes paying with bitcoin but not very popular. I think crypto has a bright future.
Activity: 518
July 27, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
Well, if starbucks is really accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment then this is big news because starbucks is a huge company. This will  be  good to the market and if this turns out to have a positive outcome then more and more companies will definitely follow.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
That's a good news for us. This will allow us to buy using this currency, and will more easier for us, because it will lessen our time to exchange it and we avoiding some fees.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 11:37:15 AM
That's good news. I hope after this many big companies will follow starbucks, because this is something positive.
Although the method of payment is actually not the best, but I believe this is a good start for the development of crypto.
Activity: 103
July 27, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
I think before the global adoption of crypto currency in the modern world is still very far. I doubt that Starbucks will take just kpttovalyutu. In addition, I heard that the director Starbucks very superficially refers to bitcoin, which means that not everything seems to you or you want. Well, somehow it seems to be a promotion, rather than a discussion.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

I think this is just a game, it will only be temporary. Starbucks is a big global company, and crypto is currently popular but unreal.
The crypto's legality is questionable to this day, that is a big problem, it must be resolved soon.
July 27, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
Good news, Starbucks can accept Crypto, for Starbucks customers this news is certainly encouraging, and I hope that in the future there will be other cafes that can accept Crypto, because Crypto is not a threat but the best solution in terms of future payments.
Pages:
Jump to: