Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 5. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
Starbucks, Microsoft and Softbank intend to join forces to build a digital currency exchange. This is a good thing for us. This combination is added to the crypto market, and once successful this is definitely a huge piece of good news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
Wow, really?) The future is just behind us, soon we will be able to pay for even bread or carwash by crypto, easy, privatly. I heard about that some places started accepting crypto, but Starbucks is huge!
yes starbuck are having partnership with nyse and microsoft to make exchange name bakkt so starbuck could possibly accept bitcoin for cup of coffee.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:55:42 AM
This is a major milestone already. I am astonished for what is accomplished! Imagine, I now will pay a cryptocurrency for purchasing in starbucks instead of carrying all along the cash.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 02, 2018, 07:22:31 PM
If the market will be accepting cryptocurrency then it will be good for the cryptocurrency market as the more usage the more movements of price will there be. I believe that it won't be too long enough when cryptocurrency will be used generally if and only if people and establishments will start using it today.
Activity: 350
September 02, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
Another big name on the list of crypto users! More and more huge companies have realized the beauty and advantages of utilizing the crypto system. By incorporating this system in their own system, they will have a wider range of options in conducting their business transactions. Another good news for cryptocurrency as this will surely boost its integrity.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 02, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
This looks like more of a fake news. Theres still a long way to go, for conventional markets to start using it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 02, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
I think a lot of companys will work with cryptocurrency.
It one of reason why I love crypto Wink

You are definitely right about that. This is an evidence that cryptocurrency is developng ang rapidly being accpeted in the society. This is an opportunity for cypto to grow.
Activity: 110
🙏
September 02, 2018, 04:42:58 PM
This is a really good addition to the crypto currency world, I see this doing wonders in pulling in new users to forums such as this and potential users of crypto currencies!  Shocked
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
Very cool and I like that.
ZEEX is an ICO altcoin that can be developed with StarBucks.

If StarBucks accepts Bitcoin at its outlet then I make sure it will be even more fantastic.

For sure this is will. And I think not only Starbaks will work with cryptocurrency
Activity: 275
September 01, 2018, 03:31:21 AM
This is really cool news! For a long time I've been waiting for something like that. There are only cryptomats in Odessa. We are waiting for progress to come to us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
Wow, really?) The future is just behind us, soon we will be able to pay for even bread or carwash by crypto, easy, privatly. I heard about that some places started accepting crypto, but Starbucks is huge!

All this point to the fact that cryptocurrency wider acceptance is really unstoppable despite its present challenges including the everyday FUD.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
Wow, this is great. Another well-known corporation, Starbucks Coffee realizing crypto as a mode of payment in ordering a cup of coffee. I hope it is true to all outlets over the world to make cryptocurrency even more effective in using as digital money like our fiat money. No need for a conversion from crypto to fiat money. As long as you have funds in your wallet, then all is well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
Very cool and I like that.
ZEEX is an ICO altcoin that can be developed with StarBucks.

If StarBucks accepts Bitcoin at its outlet then I make sure it will be even more fantastic.
August 28, 2018, 07:32:25 AM
This isn't news we have heard for quite a long time, do I have the wrong thing? I recollect Starbucks had said that he would acknowledge installment for right around a year with a dependable crypto. It really is ideal that such worldwide organizations bolster digital currencies.

In some countries you can buy almos everything for bitcoin. Japan, Australia for example
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
This isn't news we have heard for quite a long time, do I have the wrong thing? I recollect Starbucks had said that he would acknowledge installment for right around a year with a dependable crypto. It really is ideal that such worldwide organizations bolster digital currencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
the concept itself is great. but zeek.......  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
This is a good thing because this way crypto is developing more and more and for sure people will start using it if they don't do it yet
August 27, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
I think a lot of companys will work with cryptocurrency.
It one of reason why I love crypto Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 07:56:50 AM
This is good news! I read on another thread that Samsung will also start manufacturing bitcoins. This is good news for the crypto world! Perhaps more and more big companies will hear about this that will hopefully make them get into bitcoins as well. Have you heard of other companies getting into bitcoins?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 07:53:13 AM
It would be cool, but as far as I know today there is no confirmatory information, because they clearly said that they will not do anything with crypto-currencies, but maybe I'm wrong, because the information could have changed because it's crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: