Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 6. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
Good. With more big chains accepting cryptos then more people are likely to understand that bitcoin and the other cryptos are not dangerous and that they are safe to buy. It is better for people to see adoption news from bit chains like this. I look forward to reading the official statement from them about their acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:34:23 PM
If starbucks is willing to simply accept the encryption, i can go to starbucks every day, due to the fact there are a whole lot of encryption inside the my hand, but I might not be added into criminal soft again, if you can buy starbucks, then i'd have to shop for starbucks every day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:31:06 AM
Starbucks means a lot to me and the fact that they are the first to start accepting cryptocurrency is the most important event. I hope that his example will be followed by many trading networks
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
This is just great!)) But as far as I know it's too soon to say they are accepting it, they are. But they want to create some organization that will help with the transactions. Well, that's difficult, but it's implementing in real life, and it's only the beginning))

quite right, they are only at the beginning of the road to adopting bitcoin, but it will be an excellent impetus for the adoption of crypto currencies by society. But I agree with you that this is great, the Amazon is the best online seller, Starbucks has more than 20k restaurants, it will all be a growth impulse...
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 05:22:04 PM
It's a good news. I really wait for crypto to become a part of everyday life. This will be a new step in development
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:21:21 PM
Yes, there is always hope, it has not reached complete emptiness and everything is ahead, it can also be greatly enhanced, this must also be taken into account. Smiley Smiley Smiley I would wait here or invest in another currency, there are many others where investors make big money, so do not be discouraged.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 439
August 18, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
As far as I understand in Starbucks, visitors will not pay by crypt, in the most coffee houses there will be special devices for translating cryptocurrencies into fiat ..
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
This event is impressive. Famous world brands use crypto currency in their business. And this is only the beginning of an era of new money.
Activity: 58
The Future Of Work
August 18, 2018, 04:50:40 PM
This is just great!)) But as far as I know it's too soon to say they are accepting it, they are. But they want to create some organization that will help with the transactions. Well, that's difficult, but it's implementing in real life, and it's only the beginning))
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
We are moving into a new era in which blockchain technology will provide a significant level of digital currency that will have a consumer application.Starbucks is in a unique position to take advantage of this ...
Activity: 41
August 18, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
It's a great news for the crypto space I humbly think it's time we start seeing the day to day application of the blockchain technology....some people still think cryptocurrency as myth
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
At the moment, TRX is one of the best investments, as it shows good results. This can not but rejoice. Thank you. You can see for yourself and study the top 10 exchanges that exist. This is the most brilliant and optimal option. Good luck and prosperity to you. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
This is another step to ensure that cryptocurrencies are used in everyday life. I am incredibly happy about this event and hope that other networks will join them
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
August 17, 2018, 06:31:20 PM
Can't wait to pay with BTC or other coin for capping in Starbucks. Smiley
Hopefully they will simply accept QR codes generated by smartphone apps.
Activity: 34
August 17, 2018, 05:50:52 PM
This news will convey constructive vibe to our crypto world, and I want to think not just in new york we can purchase espresso with digital currency I trust soon asia nation too.With this news I think individuals that never knew the crypto world will intrigued with cryptographic money and began to discover the data about it, more individuals result in these present circumstances world means bitcoin and other coin cost will getting higher.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 15, 2018, 12:02:07 AM
that's great and I hope to increase the price of all cryptocurrency in the future.
and the ZEEX token was developed by a very experienced team.

I will continue to support it because I also have an ICO project like the one in my signature.
Activity: 40
August 13, 2018, 07:17:02 AM
Wow this is exceptionally cool news, for reasons unknown they began sparing the cash, it's extremely cool, and perhaps they as of now have participation with banks that work on crypto-trade trades, they ought to likewise guarantee the turnover of the world's digital money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 03, 2018, 07:35:43 AM
I recall a good project last year, Centra, it was the only working multi-crypto debit card until SEC decided to jail the founders.
The feeling of being able to be charged instantaneously at market price of the crypto you own using the debit card was AWESOME!

I hope Zeex flourishes.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
That is a very good news for coffee lovers especially the crypto holders , because one popular coffee shop all over the world is accepting crypto which is the Starbucks, this is an additional to the part of cryptos and the establishment itself,for it will draw more customers.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 07:24:33 AM
a good step forward for crypto . I hope others will follow their example . And they will also accept crypto
Pages:
Jump to: