Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 10. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 20, 2018, 01:33:03 AM
it is helpful, for the future crypto will be used as what and now it must be applied in various types of payment areas in this world, especially large companies that have the label to be able to develop its own cryptocurrency because it is very helpful to us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 01:06:17 AM
If that it true; it would be really a great plus for crypto; cause this will bring more acceptance and take crypto main stream
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

Bitcoin shows good now because it's the main thing I know for starbucks I think bitcoin also makes the bitcoin to make payments to online stores.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
July 20, 2018, 01:03:14 AM
Oh really, that is really good news. I am expecting more and more companies and stores to accept crypto. Not only online store, but local stores as well. More and more people will adopt it and it will becomes people's daily life. Looking forward to the future of crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:02:52 AM
I read the thread you are surprised because Starbucks has started to open payment by using Cryptocurrency which is connected through the application.
From this incident, I think that Cryptocurrency will evolve into a payment tool in some large companies.
Starbucks is a coffee shop spread across countries and this will set an example for other large companies to use Cryptocurrency as their payment tool.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 20, 2018, 01:01:51 AM
Good news but the Starbucks near my house still didn't have crypto payment option yet. And it's hard to implement cryptocurrency payment worldwide because some most of countries are still ban crypto.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 20, 2018, 12:55:08 AM
This would be a great idea that can be helpful to the cryptocurrency world. So if others are following the use of cryptocurrency then this will be promoting the use cryptocurrency for future use.
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Wow this is certainly exciting news, hopefully will be followed by others, with the approval of payment with this crypto will be more special again and certainly will look more modern
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
Many entities are already getting into the crypto nerve. Good to know that starbucks accepting crypto.
Other car dealers do the same specially is Japan they already accepting crypto to purchase s luxury car.
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
That is going to happen in next few years. We will see a revolution in payment industry.
Crypto will change everything. More and more use case are being developed everyday.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 12:37:49 AM
Today you can notice the active development of the crypto market, regularly appearing many promising and useful ICO. Therefore it is quite logical that Starbucks also noticed these opportunities.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
This is very good news. This means that the crypto currency is developing and has progress. I hope that this will be popular and will become even more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
Not surprised. The more time passes the more the big players are going to want to get their hooks into cryptos too. They already realized even better than we  the investors do that cryptos are here to stay. So it is really a matter of get in or get left behind. Won't be surprised too if at some point they make their own coin for payment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 19, 2018, 02:44:33 AM
decisions taken Starbucks could be said is funny. some time ago they prohibit crypto and within a few months later the statement it was revamped and they can receive payment for crypto. Indeed unexpected thing and certainly may indeed be serious if true would be a good move for crypto and Starbucks.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 02:44:13 AM
This is very good news. These news really encourage us. It shows that we are on right path.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
July 19, 2018, 02:40:33 AM
It is good to see more and more large companies accept cryptocurrencies as payment. This means that they gradually understand the power of cryptocurrencies! I really hope that one day we can go out for shopping without bringing any fiat or debit / credit card!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:40:05 AM
If true it is extraordinary and surely we hope not just starbucks, but other cafes also follow, in this modern-day era certainly in the future also payments using modern methods
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 02:33:25 AM
Can't see why more stores wouldn't accept it to be honest.
because the crypto currency is too young. and has a very high volatility, in the event of a sharp drop in the rate the seller risks suffering high losses!
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 19, 2018, 02:30:59 AM
this is a good first step toward crypto domination.  i hope to see more and more big companies supporting cryptocurrency payment.  whichever coin get supported first will have a good start towards dominating other alt-coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 02:22:50 AM
If this is actually true, then it means crypto is beginning to get more popularity and the more it gets used by people and companies as means of payment for goods and services,it means that the future of crypto will remain very bright and it will easily penetrate to become accepted globally. I hope it gets used in my country soon because this is a very good development for crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: