Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 13. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 03:51:12 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

In my opinion, you can try both Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are really performs well this year. You may invest to BTC and hold it for a long-term period and you will see how much you will earn like what happened early this year until now, it's really great increase. Also, you may invest to ETH just for a short-term period, buy low and sell high. Moreoever, putting all eggs in one basket would be very risky so you better to invest in both.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 02:46:35 AM
Both gives decent profits when invested for long term. If you want to buy eth you still need bitcoin, bitcoin is listed as the top in crypto world, so  invest at least a little in bitcoin, ethereum is the best altcoin which stands next to bitcoin and has great potential to rise huge in future and the price is low now when compared to bitcoin, so my opinion is that make use of the chance before time moves on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 29, 2017, 02:14:24 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereal are both excellent for use as a tool to buy and sell the most promising types of crypto, but until now the bitcoin price movement is far superior when compared to Ethereal, many people prefer to trade with a crypto type called Bitcoin because initially the crypto first appeared in the digital world is bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the oldest digital currency and the most demanded so far as well. People are really crazy after this coin because of the way it is increasing in value. Many altcoins including ethereum are always looking at bitcoin for the pumps and dumps in their values.

In short, ethereum is nothing as compared to bitcoin, it still needs to go a long way before it could stand next to bitcoin. But among altcoins it is quite famous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 09:48:52 AM
Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

This so awful if he hacked your account. Such people should be ashamed of themselves for doing such immoral things. We all should help one another in becoming financially stable than scamming one another. We should think for the betterment of society not just for the welfare of ourselves. I am so sorry that this guy did such thing to you. It’s nice you talked about it here and aware all others of him.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 06:56:06 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are very good coin but only one different of those coin. Bitcoin price is so high and Ethereum price is not high as like bitcoin.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 28, 2017, 06:47:09 AM
Both of them are ok. It depends on your budget and favorite. If you wanna investing in Bitcoin you need a bigger fund. Otherwise, if you wanna find a stable growth, you can invest in ETH.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 06:41:41 AM
start with bitcoin. compare to others bitcoin is more popular
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
December 28, 2017, 06:18:34 AM
Why do start with the both of them, ethereum and bitcoin is a good coins. They have a great value but we all know that bitcoin has agreater value. If you have a money to invest in both of them why you don’t do that because more coins in investment more chance of winning. You can have more profitable investment if you have more successful investment into it. If I we’re you I will invest for bitcoin and ethereum, that is a good idea for me.
Activity: 14
December 28, 2017, 05:56:32 AM
I think you should start at bitcoin because bitcoin is the best coins all over to it and if yu want a long term investment. Ethereum is a good coin too, why you dont start with the both of them if you have budget into it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 28, 2017, 05:27:22 AM
better start with bitcoin because bitcoin is the world's first digital currency, so using bitcoin will not make us afraid to start ..
yea good idea staring with bitcoin is excellent decision because bitcoin is the queen of all crypto coins and you need to start with the best coins so that you can get big experience so after sometime you can add more coins also to your trade like ethereum etc.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 02:43:56 AM
better start with bitcoin because bitcoin is the world's first digital currency, so using bitcoin will not make us afraid to start ..
Activity: 490
December 28, 2017, 01:47:26 AM
as a beginer i recommend you to start with Ethereum because it is more affordable than bitcoin, and easy to use in many transactions and also in many ICOs investing, aslo earning ethereum is more easy than bitcoin so as soon as we get enough money we can change into bitcoin to trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 01:44:55 AM
If you have a good fund with trading. Can be Bitcoin. But why u don't cut in halves? I think, if you can buy a 1 or more btc. Bitcoin is your coin Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
December 28, 2017, 01:39:05 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
I guess you've made your decision by now and you've seen the outcome of decision you make. So, how do you see the difference bitcoin and ethereum investment, anyway? which one is better?

I think bitcoin is better than ethereum although ethereum has the same chance like bitcoin, but for now, I think bitcoin is still lead the crypto and will always the best investment. but before we can invest in ethereum, I think we need to buy bitcoin because, with bitcoin, we can trade with all coins and make the profit.

Bitcoin is help to for the future growth and invest for the future investment. It good opportunity for the future business ideas. But etherum is also help to for the future improvement. You will use the eatherum for the mining process. It helpful to for the run the mining process and get for the more profit for future improvement. Bitcoin you will use the some investment.
Activity: 462
December 28, 2017, 01:34:53 AM
Since bitcoin price is very big, so I think Eth is best for buying now.yet, if you have more money then start trade with bitcoin.or eth is better.Eth support many market now
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 28, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
I guess you've made your decision by now and you've seen the outcome of decision you make. So, how do you see the difference bitcoin and ethereum investment, anyway? which one is better?

I think bitcoin is better than ethereum although ethereum has the same chance like bitcoin, but for now, I think bitcoin is still lead the crypto and will always the best investment. but before we can invest in ethereum, I think we need to buy bitcoin because, with bitcoin, we can trade with all coins and make the profit.
Activity: 60
December 27, 2017, 09:22:45 PM
Hello i speaker very Bad english sorry i need to know if i but ethereum it is n'est for low fée
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 27, 2017, 09:15:00 PM
Activity: 862
December 27, 2017, 08:19:04 PM

Bitcoin is the main crypto so we recommend you to buy Bitcoin first, but if you want to hold for the long term, Ethereum is also a good choice since it is still cheap.

Both coins have a great chance to have a high price in the future and I would rather advise to invest your money into those two coins Wink
Activity: 182
December 27, 2017, 07:59:38 PM
Both currency are good choice for trading but for me it still depends on the capital you are willing to invest.If you have small capital then pick eth at the moment as you can buy it at a lower cost than bitcoin and is steadily going up.But if you have big capital then i think this is the right time to buy bitcoin as its price is going down.Once bitcoin stabilize it has nothing to go but up and it will give you a good profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: