Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 12. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
January 02, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
both of them are good, you can buy both of them
50% BTC
50% Eth
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 02, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
I believe that it is possible to buy a part of bitcoin, a part of eth. And to begin trade and purchase of tokens. Such as Algory.io!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 08:03:55 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

For me I choose bitcoin first before to go buying an ethereum. But it depends on you what to choose and the feels good for you to easy way transact. However it may help you a lot.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
I think that everything depends on the situation on the market and the exchange where you trade (if we are about trading)
To date, in principle, the state of these two assets has not yet been overbought. Now EHT went into growth, BTC is still in the flat.
Many exchanges have pairs of ETH/ALTS so that what you think has more potential to grow from that and you can trade now.
Activity: 40
January 01, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
Of course I choose Bitcoin. My advise is the bitcoin too. Hope it help you out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
January 01, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
First of all we do really start with bitcoin and then later on we got to choose whether to buy some other coins or whatsoever. I recommend you to start with bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 01, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
maybe today he can start with bitcoin because bitcoin is down too far than yesterday and if he can prepare his money to buy bitcoin and make sure that he can find a good time to buy, he can get much of bitcoin than yesterday. I think he needs to research how much the price is down so he can place his order buy and wait for a while. the ethereum price now is going to go up and if he can buy it at 2 days ago, I think he can sell it right now to take a profit
Activity: 148
January 01, 2018, 11:17:02 PM
I started with BTC few months back. Now trading in ETH and some other alt coins too. I think BTC is the best option to start with.
Choose whichever coin you wish to start with but be careful about the selection of exchanges. I started trading on Bitmex with 5x leverage ag got liquidated 3 times.

Have patience and control over your emotions while trading. And try to use as less leverage as possible.

Happy trading !!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 10:49:34 PM
I think you better buy Bitcoin. because of the many altcoins that make Bitcoin in exchange for ETH.
Good Luck !!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
I suggest start with Ethereum, because ETH in the future is better than Bitcoin.
Ethereums Network fee is low. so I think ETH is better for start Trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
Bitcoin should be your first coin to buy so that you can learn and understand how cryptocurrency work. Ethereum is another altcoin you must buy because of it's option of smart contract! ALGORY.IO is another token you must buy also.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 01, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Ethereum is good for now because the price of bitcoin is so expensive. The price of ETH is potenstialy rise because some people avoid transaction using bitcoin due to the high transaction fees of bitcoin. Buy ETH now, its price will increase next year.
It does not make sense that Bitcoin is expensive, it can be bought in pieces, and at the moment Bitcoin has a low price. Getting started with Etherum is pointless to me, because you can even make a profit with fork when you hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
January 01, 2018, 04:51:34 AM
Both of these coins are very good in this situation. People use both of these very comfortably. We all know that bitcoin is the top-ranked crypto of this world and it gives us the most benefits and facilities than any other coin but we have to invest here a very big amount so that all of the people can not afford to invest here.
Ethereum is a very good coin also and it stands on 2nd position at this moment and people who can not invest into bitcoin are easy can invest into ethereum because they doesn’t have to invest a huge total there. People of all over the world select these two coins without any doubt so that you can start with both of these coins. Star with bitcoin if you can afford or start with ethereum. This is not a matter at all, just set your goal and start going.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 29, 2017, 10:33:54 AM
If you really want to go for trading as a starter I'd suggest trade in smaller coins. Of course bitcoin and ethereum are some big and promising coins, but considering you as new to trading, you should trade with ethereum to be on the safer side, as it has a stable value. Bitcoin on the other side has really high price and also unstable  so it's too risky to start with it.
You should always split your investment, that is you should invest little in different projects, this reduces the chances of huge loss.
And ripple is also one alternate promising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
December 29, 2017, 09:43:07 AM

I think both of them are equally important when it comes to trading. Of course, bitcoin is still more important in the general aspect due to its ridiculously high value. However, we can’t really underestimate the power of ethereum and its features. Also, the number of ethereum-based trading sites is constantly growing.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2017, 08:08:22 AM
Both gives decent profits when invested for long term. If you want to buy eth you still need bitcoin, bitcoin is listed as the top in crypto world, so  invest at least a little in bitcoin, ethereum is the best altcoin which stands next to bitcoin and has great potential to rise huge in future and the price is low now when compared to bitcoin, so my opinion is that make use of the chance before time moves on.
Yeaaa at the current rates ethereum might in the highest price , if you want just wait a little longer for the dips.
Bitcoin currently get in trouble with the high fees and slow confirmation , people in fud now.
So to do invest with both isn't a bad idea , you can back up each other if then the price get dropped and the other moving up massively , promising coin with huge marketcap always make you feel secure , eth and btc is the safest one i can guarantee.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 29, 2017, 06:48:28 AM
I can recommendate you buy alternative cryptocrrency if you want to trade, because profit will be better in the short term

Yes. Bitcoin help to for the improver you future in short time. You will get some information and ideas for the future invest and business process. If need to use ethereum you will use the mining process. It help to for mining process. Both of different process. It will chage the prices. It will differ for the peocess. Ethereum is good to use for the mining process and it help to for the future improver. You will learn more information process.
Activity: 82
Decentralized Application Platform
December 29, 2017, 06:39:51 AM
I can recommendate you buy alternative cryptocrrency if you want to trade, because profit will be better in the short term
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
December 29, 2017, 04:40:32 AM
It'd depends how much you have for the deposit. If you have $1000 for deposit, the god choise is you deposit for Bitcoin, because bitcoin is the biggest than others, very volatile and it's possible to up more than now. But if you don't have enought, Etherum is the best because you can trade tokens or others with it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
December 29, 2017, 04:03:13 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
Ethereum is good for now because the price of bitcoin is so expensive. The price of ETH is potenstialy rise because some people avoid transaction using bitcoin due to the high transaction fees of bitcoin. Buy ETH now, its price will increase next year.
Pages:
Jump to: