Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 11. (Read 300490 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
WOW ,where is the person , where is the team, where is the hope?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
I see Garrett....... oh wait sorry that was just a piece of shit on the road.

Did anyone ever play the PC game Thief, the character in that was called Garrett, something always makes me think about thief when i hear the name Garret.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

We are so lucky that the price of BTC is dropping. This is the best opportunity Cognitive had for 10 months.
Not selling now is like getting into hard sadomasochism.

Do what you want in your private life Garrett but please sell the hardware asap.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Current high hosting prices however... Fuggetaboutit. Sell these turds before they stink more than they already do. Do it Garrett. It's time. Another vote is guaranteed for liquidation. It's the best choice. Don't be such a little bitch and speak up.

Yes, don't bother with a vote, initiate the operator right to shut down and liquidate and do it ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
On a positive note, our equipment is worth more and more in BTC every day it's usd value drops like a rock. This will affect difficulty as well...eventually.  Current high hosting prices however... Fuggetaboutit. Sell these turds before they stink more than they already do. Do it Garrett. It's time. Another vote is guaranteed for liquidation. It's the best choice. Don't be such a little bitch and speak up.
Bitcoin now 3 fitty.  Congrats all who voted to not liquidate and congrats to Garr for keeping the dream alive.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I'm one of those unfortunately optimistic peoples.. but srsly, can we get an update on direction Garret? Sam?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
C'mon guys ... Would someone finally Give Garr an offer he can't refuse & a nice ride in a trunk. Dump that gear and let's buy some cheap btc !!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Can we get an update from Garr or Sam ... what's happening?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

This is the definition of insanity. COG fails every single promise, goal, benchmark, requirement, and request. It boggles the mind, the sheer density of fail. If there is no trust and no communication, then there's nothing at all.

Couldn't express it better.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Thanks for the dividend, which allowed me to purchase another couple shares. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to getting all the units online...

..and with the exchange rate bottoming out and soon to hit $5000, there's a lot to be excited about at .01 BTC per share for COG.

This is the definition of insanity. COG fails every single promise, goal, benchmark, requirement, and request. It boggles the mind, the sheer density of fail. If there is no trust and no communication, then there's nothing at all.
Thanks for the dividend, which allowed me to purchase another couple shares. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to getting all the units online...

..and with the exchange rate bottoming out and soon to hit $5000, there's a lot to be excited about at .01 BTC per share for COG.

Please go back to my previous posts, $9000 in hosting per month is absolutely nothing to be excited about.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

Garr must be desperate.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #Lh7c6Zb3nndDAOrK
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

legendary
so the hashrate is only 10TH, these would be the 8 units that are hosted at the DC

I guess the rest would be offline as they are now on the way to the data center so the 270 per month at $0.375 (18 cointerra machine) contract that garr is agreeing to.

I have friends who host and work at the DC in Canada it turns out Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Garrett or Samuel

Can you please answer some or all of the following:

Why have the dividends for this week not been paid as promised on Monday?

Why has Garrett not published details of Cognitive's inventory as promised?

Why has Garrett not published details of hosting expenses as promised?

Why are we hashing at just 8 GH/s currently and 10 miners appear to be offline?

Why have the accusations of vote misrepresentation not been addressed in the forum?
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol

Silverfuture, would you mind start taking some units from Garrett ?

Any Canadians here that could take few units ?

The sooner we take the hardware from Garrett, the better everything will be. It's guaranteed.

I would, but Garrett would have to voluntarily hand it over and a majority of shareholders would have to agree to it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How many CT machines does COG currently have delivered?
Where are all these machines? spread out bewteen the Canadian DC and Garrett's original place?

How many are now due from CT?
+1

Wassup Garr? Pulling a good ol' Ostrich?

legendary
How many CT machines does COG currently have delivered?
Where are all these machines? spread out bewteen the Canadian DC and Garrett's original place?

How many are now due from CT?
Pages:
Jump to: