Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 13. (Read 300490 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!
So......COG isn't being liquidated for the moment, but we still have a lot to clean up. We'll need to sort out a financial report detailing all COG's assets, outstanding CT units that have yet to arrive, as well as a new datacenter that is viable on costs.

We should create a board, and start to move forward on this issue. Other things to be considered are that the reserve fund and equipment purchases need to be managed better. With decent div's and better reinvestment, we'll be able to move forward.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Samuel, Garrett, can you address the situation about a PT shares?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
You have changed the vote question, garrett. The first vote was 'do we keep mining with cog or do we close down'. The next vote, 1 week later was 'does cog pay for hosting or do we close down'.

I voted yes to keep mining as long as you pay for hosting with personal funds, but to sell if the costs are on us. You have changed my vote into a yes...

You don't get to bring in receipts until the 2nd vote has finished! Use your april divs to pay those.

same here, my vote was only a YES if you continued to hold up your contractual agreement you set with your shareholders. You won't do that, so my vote is a NO, liquidate COG and be done with this mess.

Your vote is a sham, jsut like the mining company you pretend to run  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sam, any idea what happened with the divs?

The deposit was made to the Havelock address and their system says it was paid on the 3rd but no divs were distributed. Could be a confirmation thing or a paying at midnight thing.

Havelock's support people roll out of bed at 9am EST (6 hours from now), you might want to give them a shout around then.
Activity: 40
The second was started on the 27th to finish today.

Not True. Cog-PR said it had ended yesterday. I quoted him. I sold after he said it had ended and the results would be posted.

Garr clearly owes me a public apology or 25 BTC.

Garr if you pay the 25 BTC I will donated it to a charity and will make the transaction public. However I doubt you will man up and pay out.

It would be a lot easier to find if you'd stop deleting your posts  Smiley

I originally voted against liquidation but I am inclined to change my vote (given the recent "mathing" - which though I haven't verified, looks legit).  Garr, Sam, if you have a counter-argument to "300BTC versus 50BTC", you should post it now, or expect a flood of vote changing. =/

Garrett agrees with the math. Assuming these calculations are correct, it seems that our best option is to liquidate. Garrett is going to post the current results of the motion on the Cognitive Mining website tonight.

More updates to come.

- Samuel

It could be argued that he's talking about the current results not necessarily the final results.

Edit: And the 27th was 7 days ago.

Robitnik is correct here. Garrett began the motion to cover hosting expenses/liquidate hardware on 3/27/14. As usual, motions last one week, so the motion ended and votes were counted on 4/3/14. When I posted this the night before the last day of voting I mentioned the "current results of the motion", not the final results.

Whether or not liquidating is the best option, shareholders have voted against liquidation. Of course, if Garrett decides that we are much better off liquidating, he will take the necessary steps to do so (raising a motion, finding buyers, etc).

- Samuel
Activity: 191
You have changed the vote question, garrett. The first vote was 'do we keep mining with cog or do we close down'. The next vote, 1 week later was 'does cog pay for hosting or do we close down'.

I voted yes to keep mining as long as you pay for hosting with personal funds, but to sell if the costs are on us. You have changed my vote into a yes...

You don't get to bring in receipts until the 2nd vote has finished! Use your april divs to pay those.
I never got any dividends whats going on yet it says they where paid out yesterday?

Same for everyone I think.

Blockchain says that Garr made the deposit.

My guess is he set the time for the dividend to be released but the deposit transaction didn't have enough confirmations by the time the dividend was scheduled to happen. There was almost an hour between blocks around the same time. I could be wrong though. I don't really know anything about the issuer side of Havelock.

We'll probably have to wait a few hours for someone at Havelock to wake up and sort it out.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I never got any dividends whats going on yet it says they where paid out yesterday?
Activity: 210
Haha. Dividends are in.

Now you can really relax.

You sure are quick on the draw Mr. Sock.

I did not get the e-mail yet.

Edit: Or get them in my Havelock account.

Edit 2: This is the last dividend "2014-03-19 12:04:06"
Sorry to interrupt the bullshit (Garr sell the units already) but I have a question I've had since the moment I first read some of your posts Goat: Do you have more than 100,000 BTC to your name?

I feel like you have to be one of the richest BTC holders.
Activity: 5

Anyways so what happens now to COG keeps mining I presume

Keeps? If Cog was mining we would not have any problems.

Anyway where are the dividends Garr said we would get today?

From what it looks like, you've put in enough time today. Take a chill. Kick back and relax.

Yes Sir Mr. Sock!

You are very welcome for the shipping dates, something Garr has lied to you about from the start.

Yup, I will just shut up now, would hate for more lies to get exposed!

Thank you for the permission to kick back and relax.

I really needed your permission Mr. Sock.

So relaxed now.

God Bless.

Haha. Dividends are in.

Now you can really relax.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Woops your right should have clarified when it is presumed to be mining that is lols

From what it looks like, you've put in enough time today. Take a chill. Kick back and relax.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
My shares are up and currently the lowest price. (outside of the bots undercutting)

Those who voted to not liquidate please buy the shares since you will make so much money keeping this operation going!

Looks at those bots and is like wait the Bots aren't undercutting then goes nope they were napping nvm
This thread is now a bully free zone. If you are a bully, please leave.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
My shares are up and currently the lowest price. (outside of the bots undercutting)

Those who voted to not liquidate please buy the shares since you will make so much money keeping this operation going!
vip
Activity: 840
It could be argued that he's talking about the current results not necessarily the final results.

In any event Garr clearly thinks we should close up. It would be best just to have the vote again. Clearly Garr has had the units for well over a month and has not been able to get them running, even with paying $9,000 plus shipping for hosting.

Honestly the reason why Garr is unable to close Cog is that I know he is pretty much underwater here. He owes just about as much as he can sell the units for. If he does sell of the units and pay us out, there will be almost nothing. People will get upset. He is just trying to buy time.

Edit: This is assuming he has not just been stealing our mining power. Honestly I think Garr is too dumb to not figure out how to turn on the CT boxes. They are very easy to operate.

Have you sold all your CT machines yet or are you keeping some?

I have 5 left, the others sold between $11,000 and $13,000. But they really are so easy to run. You plug them in, upload a file (something I sent Garr personally) and then you walk away. I have had two cores go down in the two months I have had them. To fix it, you just unplug and then plug them back in. What Garr is doing with the some times they work, some times they don't is clearly a joke. If he can get them running they should stay running. He has made so much BTC off of this it is not even funny. You guys do what you will but I know what is going on and I will take the correct action the only way I know how. He might have tricked you all, but he did not trick me.

Edit: They are so easy to run, and care free I have my father run my CT units. All he does is check if the light are blinking. If they are not, he un plugs them and plugs them back in. He checks every other day or so. For Garr to be so fail he can not get these to stay running, lulz.

In any event Garr clearly thinks we should close up. It would be best just to have the vote again. Clearly Garr has had the units for well over a month and has not been able to get them running, even with paying $9,000 plus shipping for hosting.

Honestly the reason why Garr is unable to close Cog is that I know he is pretty much underwater here. He owes just about as much as he can sell the units for. If he does sell of the units and pay us out, there will be almost nothing. People will get upset. He is just trying to buy time.

Edit: This is assuming he has not just been stealing our mining power. Honestly I think Garr is too dumb to not figure out how to turn on the CT boxes. They are very easy to operate.

Have you sold all your CT machines yet or are you keeping some?
vip
All, who really cares about the bogus motions.  The fact is we need to liquidate.

If you disagree with liquidation please show me a way out and how it's going to be better to keep this operation going?

Anyone?

Sell your shares to a greater fool. That is what others want to do. They know if they close it now, they can't get the .6 BTC they paid. Peace comes with accepting your loss. Do not worry about Garr, Karma is a bitch.
vip

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
All, who really cares about the bogus motions.  The fact is we need to liquidate.

If you disagree with liquidation please show me a way out and how it's going to be better to keep this operation going?

Anyone?
Pages:
Jump to: