Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 16. (Read 300490 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Must be nice to have that kind of money to burn. I think that's about how much I lost on this venture.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Why bother ask his permission. As a shareholder, I'd like to (and raise a motion too, if necessary) see the proof and end this Goat drama so that everyone can move forward with Cognitive drama.

I'd love to publish this information. All I need is Goat's permission to publish his email here and everyone can see that his vote is counted and he is lying. I'll ask my council about this, but I'd rather not share personal information like that without consent.

Make the bet scamming asshole. Once we get the BTC in escrow I will let the info get published.

I will bet you BTC20 that your vote is accurate. Who would you like to escrow?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Let us make a bet, with a trusted escrow.

If you can prove that I only had 225 shares (like you claim) when I voted I will give you 500 BTC (or whatever amount you want to do)

If you will not make the bet, then shut the fuck up scammer asshole. Back your claim up with money.

I only had 150 shares when I voted but just bought 3 shares a couple hours ago.  Those shares are counted in the tally from just a few hours ago. My vote shows I have 153 and that's what got counted in the vote.
It seems you gave me way less shares than when I voted

Goat, the vote tally is updated to at least a couple hours ago with regards to who owns what shares FYI. I bought a couple extra shares just a couple hours ago, and it is reflected in my vote count.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Why bother ask his permission. As a shareholder, I'd like to (and raise a motion too, if necessary) see the proof and end this Goat drama so that everyone can move forward with Cognitive drama.

I'd love to publish this information. All I need is Goat's permission to publish his email here and everyone can see that his vote is counted and he is lying. I'll ask my council about this, but I'd rather not share personal information like that without consent.
legendary
What's a GPU?
You did not send me an e-mail so go fuck yourself with your games. Asshole.

PM not email. This way forum admins can also see you are lying.
legendary
What's a GPU?
I voted NO yet my shares went to YES

I'm going to get you Garr.

Fuck you.

Goat, this is a LIE. What else have you been lying about on here?

Please, publish your Havelock email here so I can prove it!

Alternatively, We can ask Havelock to confirm that you own the amount of shares and email address associated with one of the no votes.

I voted NO dumbass! The amount of shares I voted with is only listed on the YES side.

So go fuck yourself asshole.

You are LYING and I am going to prove it in front of this forum.

You are so full of shit. I will see you in court asshole. I will burn $500,000 if I have to.

It seems you gave me way less shares than when I voted even if you did not put me on the other side. FUCK YOU.

I just sent you a PM proving you are lying to everyone's faces here. Give me permission and I will gladly publish it here as well.

You are not going to get anywhere in court, as I have done nothing wrong. It is your own actions that are feeding this little fire of hatred you have burning right now and because of this you have lost my trust.

Goat, I wish you the best.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Why is it even an option to liquidate and shut down?

Where is the option for liquidate and switch to a better datacenter+better hardware?

That would only be wise for in hand hardware. Any waiting around would be very costly.
The data center is a big part of the problem but the exchange rate is the killer.

At $270/kWh/month running 1 unit at 1.6 TH/s costs ~ $540. At today's rate, that is 1.2 BTC
At a difficulty of 6 billion (next 2 weeks) and 7.2 billion (the following 2 weeks) that miner will produce 3.44 BTC.
This leaves us with a profit of 2.24 BTC per unit for the next month.

If the exchange rate goes up or we can find cheaper hosting, Cognitive would be in a better position.
In the slightly longer term, reinvestment is going to be the decider (court cases and pissing contests not withstanding).

If we had deployed 30 TH/s on Feb. 18th (when the first CT machines arrived), over the course of three months we would have paid an average weekly dividend of 1.3 mBTC per share and had over 200 BTC available for reinvestment. Now we only have ~20 TH/s with ~10 TH/s waiting for delivery. Recovering from Cognitive's current position is going to be tricky.

legendary
What's a GPU?

Fuck you.

Alternatively, We can ask Havelock to confirm that you own the amount of shares and email address associated with one of the no votes.

I voted NO dumbass! The amount of shares I voted with is only listed on the YES side.

So go fuck yourself asshole.

You are LYING and I am going to prove it in front of this forum.
legendary
What's a GPU?

Where is the option for liquidate and switch to a better datacenter+better hardware?

As the contract says: If 25% of shareholders email me requesting to do this we can raise a motion.

Best,
Garrett
legendary
What's a GPU?

Fuck you.

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

legendary
What's a GPU?
With regard to accusations of sock puppets, please just email me your usernames and I will happily forward this on to Havelock who will happily verify that these accounts are long-time shareholders.

Cheers
Activity: 3
Hmmmm - Long time lurkers.  Not shareholders, either - Glad you know all the facts.  That's entertainment.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
http[Suspicious link removed]bdcV9j18PWenRU7gAjt1

Hashrate is up to 21Th/s

thanks sock

To funny never seen so many Newbie's popping up out of no where posting here.
Activity: 42
Hash rate at the Canadian center started dropping about three hours ago. We're down to around 13 TH/s now.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
My guess is you know nothing about this coin, why would you motion to mine something you most likely know nothing about?

I vote no based on the coins value is built on holding.

Why not just one month, or even one difficulty cycle?

Disclosure: I know an individual in Chicago who is a large Unobtanium trader gambler.

fixed that for you.

Just because you know someone who chooses to gamble on a coins value does not mean we should also

disclosure: I was quite into my BTC gambling from 20/4/2011 - 12/2012, stopped when the market became to aggressive for me
Activity: 213
Merit: 102
My guess is you know nothing about this coin, why would you motion to mine something you most likely know nothing about?

I vote no based on the coins value is built on holding.

Why not just one month, or even one difficulty cycle?

Disclosure: I know an individual in Chicago who is a large Unobtanium trader.
Pages:
Jump to: