Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 156. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
I'm willing to stop testing for a bribe and fast 2.0 deployment wink

I don't get it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
sorry for not having GLBSE 2.0 out in time for it.

yes, that sucks. it would net 25 btc in fees from sale/trade
but if the IPO lasts substantially longer, BG gets it's share
I'm willing to stop testing for a bribe and fast 2.0 deployment wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
We're trading!

I just saw the first 22 shares sell, and within the first seconds! Thanks whoever bought Smiley

Looks like you've sold 23 now.  I'll be buying a few more shares when my BTC hits GLBSE.

that was me (+1 counter). I sold tygr bank [email protected] to buy 1 share here
i did not want to wait for 6 confirmations
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
We're trading!

I just saw the first 22 shares sell, and within the first seconds! Thanks whoever bought Smiley

Looks like you've sold 23 now.  I'll be buying a few more shares when my BTC hits GLBSE.
legendary
What's a GPU?
We're trading!

I've verified Garr255's identity

Facebook, Linked in, Photo ID(two forms provided), address, and phone verified.

Good luck in the IPO, sorry for not having GLBSE 2.0 out in time for it.

Nefario.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Three minutes! And I just had a chat with Nefario. Everything is ready to go Smiley
donator
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
T-minus 20 minutes to IPO...
legendary
What's a GPU?
Setting it up with Nefario as we speak. It should be up at 6 PST as promised Smiley

Asset ID: Cognitive
New asset fee:   8.0 BTC
Dividends fee rate:   0.50 %
Trade fee rate, paid by seller:   1.00 %

sooo, where's the COGNITIVE or Cognitive asset?
I searched the glbse's asset list (list of contracts) and tried to find it via the Asset page but no success.
I just looked at the GLBSE thread and saw they will not be launching 2.0 for at least another week. I still want to have the IPO tonight as scheduled, but I don't have enough coins so I'm waiting for a response from Nefario regarding setting up the asset with the 2.0 fees which he had said will come into effect today. Else someone could donate or loan 12btc to me to pay the 20btc fee.

Sorry for this, I hope Nef is able to compensate for being late!

Edit: Also I am accepting pre purchases of the shares to pay for this. They will be transferred to your account immediately after the IPO.

It's not a problem, we'll be doing it at 2.0 fees.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Whats the IPO price-per-share going to be?

0.5BTC per share.

donator
Activity: 490
Whats the IPO price-per-share going to be?
legendary
What's a GPU?
I just looked at the GLBSE thread and saw they will not be launching 2.0 for at least another week. I still want to have the IPO tonight as scheduled, but I don't have enough coins so I'm waiting for a response from Nefario regarding setting up the asset with the 2.0 fees which he had said will come into effect today. Else someone could donate or loan 12btc to me to pay the 20btc fee.

Sorry for this, I hope Nef is able to compensate for being late!

Edit: Also I am accepting pre purchases of the shares to pay for this. They will be transferred to your account immediately after the IPO.
legendary
What's a GPU?
I'll be keeping track of the power usage with a simple watt meter. I'll calculate the cost by taking the average from a few points during the day. I already do this with my GPU rigs. Power usage will not affect any investors because 100% of the earnings go to shareholders. In college I will get free electricity, and plan to keep this operation with me. I have not purchased the boards yet, but it should not take very long to get them.

I'm going to be at school until mid afternoon today. The IPO will be scheduled for 6pm PST. Ticker will be Cognitive (Case sensitive I believe)

If anyone has further questions I'll make my best effort to respond thouroughly and before the IPO.

Thanks to all who are interested Cheesy

-Garrett
Activity: 266
Activity: 532
I expect the rigs will be fully online within two weeks. There will be 1ghash of my own mining power dedicated to shareholders immediately, just as an added benefit. I'm a junior so won't leave for college for at least another year and a half.

Have you already ordered the rigs?

When you do go to college are you going to be in a dorm?  Any chance of free electricity?

When you have your IPO ask for a little more money than you expect to spend.  This is just in case of unexpected expenses.   You can always distribute the extra back in a dividend or share buy back.

Right now I am assuming you are with family.  How will you separate your electricity costs with normal living?
legendary
What's a GPU?
I expect the rigs will be fully online within two weeks. There will be 1ghash of my own mining power dedicated to shareholders immediately, just as an added benefit. I'm a junior so won't leave for college for at least another year and a half.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
When will the rigs are able to start mining bitcoin after the IPO ? Please give us some estimation.
When will you leave your home and go to university?
Jump to: