Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 19. (Read 300490 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!
Garr, What about Goats communication with Ravi? Did you recieve a total of ~38TH of cointerraminers already and failed to mention it? Thats too much man, just too much...

also, who are paying electricity for the hashfast units?

And were trading again btw...

One trade gone through, but no option to buy/sell on the trade page :/

2014-04-03 12:22:03   1               ฿0.04999999
2014-03-20 15:45:03   1               ฿0.00200000   

Weird...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Garr, What about Goats communication with Ravi? Did you recieve a total of ~38TH of cointerraminers already and failed to mention it? Thats too much man, just too much...

also, who are paying electricity for the hashfast units?

And were trading again btw...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Those were HashFast machines, and that is verifiable by HashFast and ineededausername. It's not a duck if there are facts proving your lack of visibility.

Okay, how long were you running those hashfast machines after we got our CT gear?

I still am running them. They are in no way associated with Cognitive Mining and I am fully allowed to operate personal hardware in addition to Cognitive Mining's
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Those were HashFast machines, and that is verifiable by HashFast and ineededausername. It's not a duck if there are facts proving your lack of visibility.

Okay, how long were you running those hashfast machines after we got our CT gear?
legendary
What's a GPU?
There was talk about 38TH/s guaranteed from Cointerra. What's the status of that these days?

Garr has all the units. Ravi sent me the shipping list.

So Garr has extra machines and it withholding them from cog?

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Garr2555P4oiAaLQqXkcdAKGg4SMt3RZS

notice how garr is not mining anymore on his personal address, like he was when the first CT machines were delivered  Roll Eyes they were never CT machines mining to that address though were they garret?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a f*cking duck.

Also, all the units I have are online and mining for the 1cog address, and goat knows it according to that receipt.
I am forced to believe he is trying to stir things up.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!
How will the liquidation work out, should there not be a forced buyback of shares after final dividend?

If no buy back, how does COG intend to continue after liquidation of mining equipment?
legendary
What's a GPU?
There was talk about 38TH/s guaranteed from Cointerra. What's the status of that these days?

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Garr2555P4oiAaLQqXkcdAKGg4SMt3RZS

notice how garr is not mining anymore on his personal address, like he was when the first CT machines were delivered  Roll Eyes they were never CT machines mining to that address though were they garret?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a f*cking duck.

legendary

legendary

I have no idea what alternatives north-American-citizens have got from eBay ??

You should give suggestions to Garr if you know.

i guess the forums, reddit and craigslist(f2f). I use marktplaats.nl if i am selling things locally, anything similar in USA apart from craigs(scam)list?
Activity: 711
Merit: 532

How many units is that, and where are they?
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
legendary
What's a GPU?
He still is.
http://cognitivehardware.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=50
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #WW9045XF3ACGRhWz

Notice if you attempt to check out it will not work. Sales are disabled, and I will shut down the entire entirely today.

Overview
Total Sales:   $0.00
Total Sales This Year:   $0.00
Total Orders:   0
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Whats the point when he has a production line in the top of the range hashfast 28nm to manage and sell....

I am not involved in a HashFast production line. That was a proposal that never went through.

I will be dedicated to ensuring whatever is best for shareholders happens from here forward.
That's funny, weren't you selling in stock Evo boards a week ago?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

I have no idea what alternatives north-American-citizens have got from eBay ??

You should give suggestions to Garr if you know.
legendary
You won't be fucked as a seller if you have the tracking of the package and perfect description & pictures of the hardware in the ad.

These are the up and down under performing CT machines you are talking about, i could see a despute getting started for some unknown reason, probably relating to Garr misinforming the buyer. Ebay & paypal are a gamble, sure we can sell 10 machines for 8000 each, but we will have to wait a week for the funds, pay 6%+ commissions, risks of disputes and then wait for money to reach Garr's none transparent bank account in hope that we can still buy btc back at these current lows. Gamble!

edit: even with tracking, pictures, screenshots and good seller history a dispute is a dispute and throws a spanner in the works, delaying the release of the payment. Time is not on our side.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
You won't be fucked as a seller if you have the tracking of the package and perfect description & pictures of the hardware in the ad.
And maybe ebay just decides that "Bitcoin is Satan" and screws you over anyway.
legendary
Also listing the machines on Ebay should not be an option.
eBay is the only place people are enough stupid to buy overpriced hardware. It is the only solution despite the few % fees and 3-4 days delay to send USD to a bank account and to an exchange.
No one is going to buy hardware for BTC at the equivalent of 8000 USD, people that buy in BTC know how to do basic maths.
But eBay only protects buyers and basically fucks up sellers, so it should never be considered as a serious option if your selling volume is low.
(if the selling volume is high you can hope variance will help)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin

eBay is the only place people are enough stupid to buy overpriced hardware. It is the only solution despite the few % fees and 3-4 days delay to send USD to a bank account and to an exchange.

No one is going to buy hardware for BTC at the equivalent of 8000 USD, people that buy in BTC know how to do basic maths.

But eBay only protects buyers and basically fucks up sellers, so it should never be considered as a serious option if your selling volume is low.
(if the selling volume is high you can hope variance will help)
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: