Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 20. (Read 300490 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Also listing the machines on Ebay should not be an option.

1. high fee's

2. more likely to attract a complaining noob buyer

3. paypal fee's

4. time from sale to money in bank

5 disputes are the last thing cognitive needs

we really want to sell them directly for BTC
legendary
How was Norway when you left our old hardware sitting g solo mining?your off traveling Angry not giving a shit your actions were starting the down turn

I have been working throughout the morning to line up buyers for the CT units. Because of this, I have not had a chance to tally up votes for the motion formally. I will do that as soon as I get a chance today.

Cheers,
Garrett
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
I have been working throughout the morning to line up buyers for the CT units. Because of this, I have not had a chance to tally up votes for the motion formally. I will do that as soon as I get a chance today.

Cheers,
Garrett
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

This is our last chance. The CT hardware still have value on the market in term of USD but it's losing a bit every day.

The price of Bitcoin haven't been so low since mid November 2013. This will not last !

legendary
Garrett is a failure it would amaze me if he garr has the skills needed to carry out the liquidation.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Garrett is going to tally up the votes and post a link within the next couple hours.

- Samuel
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Whats the point when he has a production line in the top of the range hashfast 28nm to manage and sell....

I am not involved in a HashFast production line. That was a proposal that never went through.

I will be dedicated to ensuring whatever is best for shareholders happens from here forward.

Shareholders decided what's best and that was to liquidate.  Why have we not started that process?

Edit: Also it's ridiculous it's taking this long to liquidate.  The longer we wait the less we will be getting for our units.

Again, negligence on the operator's part costing us all.

Exactly plus bitcoin is at a good price right now.  Who knows how long it could take to sell the units.  We got to act fast before bitcoin goes up again.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Whats the point when he has a production line in the top of the range hashfast 28nm to manage and sell....

I am not involved in a HashFast production line. That was a proposal that never went through.

I will be dedicated to ensuring whatever is best for shareholders happens from here forward.

Shareholders decided what's best and that was to liquidate.  Why have we not started that process?

Edit: Also it's ridiculous it's taking this long to liquidate.  The longer we wait the less we will be getting for our units.

Again, negligence on the operator's part costing us all.
legendary

So your hashfast production line is a no go?

Might we ask why? Not worth it now with the competition? Have you been this clueless with the mining as of late?
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?

legendary
legendary
Liquidating the assets for dollar and hoping to buy btc back at these lows is a gamble. Who knows how long it will take, garr has not said anything in over a week, so who knows whats going on really.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
I don't really want to wade into this, but --  resuming trading on Havelock is good, as it gives people more options, if nothing else.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
are the units for sale now? listed where?

Who said they where listed.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
You are both unprofessional and untrustworthy! No more business for you!

Edit: Given the current situation I'd like to point out the literal hilarity of:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: [Not Cognitive Mining]

Also the figurative hilarity that you say "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE" like this is some sort of PR announcement. You don't have any public relations with this segment of customers because you've ruined those relations. A real PR announcement should have been made during the freezing of the asset, and posted under "What's New" of your front page with an explanation of why you would take such actions and your policy on taking such actions. That's what a company with integrity does.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Cognitive Mining (COG) will resume trading starting 12:00 EST on Thursday April 3,2014. All previous orders have been cleared!
legendary
you can see many months ago  labcoin, activemining, cognitive warning flags all over
I don't know how these guys manage to get investors?

Cognitive has been mining for years. It only failed recently.
legendary
samuel kern, your pictures don't really make for as good memes as Garrets.
You are quite young to be married no? Proudest moment for Olivia's life when you went to work for cognitive mining?
It's getting too personal IMO.
Kids and their PUBLIC facebook pages. If you don't want it to be public, don't bring it to the internet.

Kids don't understand Internet privacy but that doesn't mean they don't care.

But well whatever...
legendary
You are quite young to be married no? Proudest moment for Olivia's life when you went to work for cognitive mining?

Kids and their PUBLIC facebook pages. If you don't want it to be public, don't bring it to the internet.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: