Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 18. (Read 300490 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Soooo I thought the math was that the value of each share was ~0.02 or so. Looks like shares are selling at a discount...

...and everyone chill out over Garr especially Goat. I think he's trying to do his best to work with everyone. Why don't you comment when you have a legitimate question, not just running off your fear?

No there not on discount just a typo on my part meant 0.01288976 not 0.001288976 damn thing sells them instantly good thing it wasn't all of my shares just 4% of my shares.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
 the majority of the value i invested is gone, when i say majority i mean around 97% value lost. this is a car crash wreckage that needs to be scrapped.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
No I am a noob - I read a lot, but never really comment. I invest in almost everything on Havelock and own 50 shares of COG.

I'm just saying you guys are overdoing it with all the ranting and raving, when there is still a lot of value in the shares.
legendary
Soooo I thought the math was that the value of each share was ~0.02 or so. Looks like shares are selling at a discount...

...and everyone chill out over Garr especially Goat. I think he's trying to do his best to work with everyone. Why don't you comment when you have a legitimate question, not just running off your fear?

Is that you Werner? first post on the forum since registering in 2012, strange.
Activity: 65

legendary
I still am running them. They are in no way associated with Cognitive Mining and I am fully allowed to operate personal hardware in addition to Cognitive Mining's

That maybe so, but it was your responsibility to host CT machines for COG, i would ahte to learn you failed us and ran your HF machines instead, Electricity might not have been a factor.

edit: Oh and screwing Cog holders over by tring to piggy back our hosting along with a hashfast deal, where was our say in this? It is bad enough waiting on one ASIC manufacturer to deliver, but for some reason you involve the delivery time of a completely none related company put a spanner in our hosting...... great management and transparency!
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?

They are still to be delivered.

Bullshit

Tracking #?

Tracking numbers have not been released because the units have not been shipped. I will gladly post them and a confirmation from CoinTerra when they ship.

Jared (Goat): Please stop making wild accusations with no basis, they are self-destructive and not appreciated.
legendary
What's a GPU?
When will overdue dividends be posted?

Dividends weren't going out because trading was paused. They will be sent out today, and then resume the Monday schedule.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Garr, What about Goats communication with Ravi? Did you recieve a total of ~38TH of cointerraminers already and failed to mention it? Thats too much man, just too much...

also, who are paying electricity for the hashfast units?

And were trading again btw...

Nope, the entirety of the hardware is online right now, and I have been paying for electricity for all the units, my own included, since the beginning.

I believe many people on this board are highly misinformed, and that keeps building upon itself to the point where people are making wild accusations which are not productive in any way.

I will always be available to support productive discussion, because that's what this thread is really here for.

Ok, but what's the explanation of absence of the contractually-promised 38TH/s from Cointerra? Are they still to-be-delivered, or was that contract renegotiated, or what?

Thanks.

Also, all the units I have are online and mining for the 1cog address, and goat knows it according to that receipt.
I am forced to believe he is trying to stir things up.

How many units do you have? Only like listed on the website?

Also I never said anything about 38TH/s, I don't know where that number came from.

My apologies, it was 28TH/s, not 38:
Additionally,

Thursday of this week I will be in Washington to finalize setup at the new facility. Then, the remainder of the CoinTerra rigs will be delivered and we will be hashing at our full promised capacity of 28th/s + whatever lateness compensation comes out to be.

Cheers,
Garrett
legendary
What's a GPU?
Garr, What about Goats communication with Ravi? Did you recieve a total of ~38TH of cointerraminers already and failed to mention it? Thats too much man, just too much...

Nope, the entirety of the hardware is online right now, and I have been paying for electricity for all the units, my own included, since the beginning.

I believe many people on this board are highly misinformed, and that keeps building upon itself to the point where people are making wild accusations which are not productive in any way.

I will always be available to support productive discussion, because that's what this thread is really here for.

Ok, but what's the explanation of absence of the contractually-promised 38TH/s from Cointerra? Are they still to-be-delivered, or was that contract renegotiated, or what?

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
When will overdue dividends be posted?

Edit: My apologies, it was 28TH/s promised, not 38, but the questions stands regarding that shortfall.
Additionally,

Thursday of this week I will be in Washington to finalize setup at the new facility. Then, the remainder of the CoinTerra rigs will be delivered and we will be hashing at our full promised capacity of 28th/s + whatever lateness compensation comes out to be.

Cheers,
Garrett
legendary
What's a GPU?
WOW, hit 0.088 Grin
Garr buying up shares?

LOL

2014-04-03 12:29:55   11   ฿0.00030000   ฿0.0033
2014-04-03 12:29:54   144   ฿0.00030001   ฿0.0432
2014-04-03 12:29:54   100   ฿0.00040000   ฿0.0400

255 shares sold for nothing.

Do you know who sold them? It certainly wasn't me buying them.
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!
legendary
What's a GPU?
Sorry for my wild accusations and ignorance, Im just trying to understand this mess..

So, how many units did you get delivered? Those are the units that Ravi means should produce 28th? Why are we at 18-23 now then? And what and when will the latness compensation be?

You have not made wild accusations, I am just saying that is the general vibe recently.

I'll be back later today with vote tallies and our updated inventory.

Best,
Garrett
Activity: 43
Sorry for my wild accusations and ignorance, Im just trying to understand this mess..

So, how many units did you get delivered? Those are the units that Ravi means should produce 28th? Why are we at 18-23 now then? And what and when will the latness compensation be?
legendary
What's a GPU?

Pages:
Jump to: