Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 78. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Waiting for my PT shares to be transfered to my account. Sent account details 4 days ago.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update Garr.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
Any update on our dividends?  We have 8900 shares claimed now.  What is the magic number to send out almost 2 months of dividends now? 
Peace

When 90% of shares have been claimed, dividends will go out. We are almost there!

COG.F and COG.F2 will be delayed an additional few days, but they will come early on next week.

When dividends go out, I will push an updated financials sheet to Havelock and update the main website. We are on schedule for January delivery of 28th still, and in the process of outfitting housing for this hashpower.

Cheers,
Garrett

since the basic-mining's ceo creatix has disapper for a longtime ,we are a bit worried ,thanks you are still with us and the hard work ,garr
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Any update on our dividends?  We have 8900 shares claimed now.  What is the magic number to send out almost 2 months of dividends now? 
Peace

When 90% of shares have been claimed, dividends will go out. We are almost there!

COG.F and COG.F2 will be delayed an additional few days, but they will come early on next week.

When dividends go out, I will push an updated financials sheet to Havelock and update the main website. We are on schedule for January delivery of 28th still, and in the process of outfitting housing for this hashpower.

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Peace

10420..ish

8898/10420 = 85.39% of shares have been claimed I assume...

Has anyone been doing any record keeping/monitoring of mining address' to get an idea of the dividends we've accumulated since October 5th? I looked at the CogMining website but it looks like it has been awhile since the last update.

Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Peace

I share your frustration my friend Smiley Really don't understand why all the secrecy when COG is already listed. Is Havelock making troubles maybe?
GARR, why the cog-f1,2 still not on list ??you said it will launch this week.
Activity: 406
Garr, how does it look with shares claims? What % are we at? Thx
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Any news when COG.F1/2 will be listed?
+1
why not till now?
Any news when COG.F1/2 will be listed?
legendary
What's a GPU?
What should I do in case of having Havelock account but registered at other mail address than used at BTCTC?

Garrett did not respond to my emails for over a week, so I have to ask here.

Please email me using the email associated with my bitcointalk account, I usually answer that within a few hours.

--Garrett
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Looks like the discount shares are gone again...

Yeah, my bad, sorry.  Whenever rock-bottom shares are showing up, I buy them.  We'll see if I am ultimately marked crazy or not. :-)
Activity: 328
To whom it may concern,

If you have not received your units yet and have created an account with Havelock, please send us a quick e-mail to [email protected] using the e-mail address you used to register the account.

We will process your request as soon as possible.

Thank you,

HavelockInvestments.com
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
What should I do in case of having Havelock account but registered at other mail address than used at BTCTC?

Simplest and quickest - create new account with btctc email address, and transfer shares to your other user
Activity: 544
Merit: 500

I had the same issue, the easiest answer is to create another account (under you BTC-TC e-mail) with havelock and then transfer them yourself.
I actually managed to avoid this via proving ownership of the shares, by signing my BTC-TC public address. However it took several e-mails with Garrett and Havelock to convince everyone concerned I was the owner.

best of luck

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Does it just outbid you by 1 satoshi or something?

This is why the acceptable number of bots to have running are 0 or 2+.  Someone should run another one =)

Agreed Smiley if someone's bot is annoying you, you should write a bot to annoy their bot.  bot wars!

We encourage bots (thats why we released our API) as it (theoretically) adds liquidity.

legendary
What's a GPU?
Tafelpoot, I am working on updating the web site today; you can expect periodic updates being pushed to it throughout the week until it meets our satisfaction.

--Garrett
Pages:
Jump to: