Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 77. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Wow ALOT lower than I expected. About twice as much as the last div payment, and that was for one week.

Did you sell the BFL gear and start mining with GPU's again  Huh

Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
฿0.00050147 per share ?

seriously that's 2 months of compounded dividends Huh Or is there more to come?

Because difficulty has increased drastically, and our 28 TH has not arrived yet, this is the correct amount. A financials report will come quarterly starting December 2nd, and the second one being released on January 1st.

Cheers.
Activity: 544
฿0.00050147 per share ?

seriously that's 2 months of compounded dividends Huh Or is there more to come?
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Will a financial report or P&L statement accomodate the dividends?
legendary
Activity: 1050

Dividends will go out today, because yes I agree we are close enough and waiting longer will not benefit anyone.

Cheers,
Garrett

Thank You
legendary
What's a GPU?
Are we really paying 1BTC a month to be listed on havelock?

Definitely not! I modified the contract before signing it. We will pay a maximal $500USD worth of btc every month for being listed there. And there is a 0btc fee to delist instead of a 10btc fee, which was super outrageous.

Dividends will go out today, because yes I agree we are close enough and waiting longer will not benefit anyone.

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Are we really paying 1BTC a month to be listed on havelock?
Activity: 110
and get the cogf1 and f2 online asap!!
And transfer the freaking PT shares. You've already profited enough from plumeting LTC prices.

Hasn't Litecoin gained versus the Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
And relisting or (at least) paying FIMB dividends as well. We're unable to use our BTCs and leave the market at these insane rates if we so wish. For all I care BTC could be back to $200 tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7LQu-eIOO0&feature=player_detailpage#t=1663

Bitcoin is going to $500000, just wait few years.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
And transfer the freaking PT shares. You've already profited enough from plumeting LTC prices.

And relisting or (at least) paying FIMB dividends as well. We're unable to use our BTCs and leave the market at these insane rates if we so wish. For all I care BTC could be back to $200 tomorrow.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
Activity: 175
Garret, you've put up this arbitrary 90% barrier, while you're holding at least 10% of Cog shares yourself ... we can't verify that you are or are not withholding the submission of your shares. Isn't it about time we get our dividends from the last months?
There ain't that much of a difference between 85% and 90% ... just get it over with please.

The same counts for the financial update... stop delaying ("tomorrow", "this week", "soon", ...) and bring clarity asap.

The exchange rates are going crazy and it's very annoying you are manipulating the contract in this period.

+1.
Activity: 191
Garret, you've put up this arbitrary 90% barrier, while you're holding at least 10% of Cog shares yourself ... we can't verify that you are or are not withholding the submission of your shares. Isn't it about time we get our dividends from the last months?
There ain't that much of a difference between 85% and 90% ... just get it over with please.

The same counts for the financial update... stop delaying ("tomorrow", "this week", "soon", ...) and bring clarity asap.

The exchange rates are going crazy and it's very annoying you are manipulating the contract in this period.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I am also interested in our current BTC reserves.  With the current price of BTC we should be able to buy some more mining gear.

Agree, let's get more hardware.
Activity: 109
I am also interested in our current BTC reserves.  With the current price of BTC we should be able to buy some more mining gear.
Activity: 101
What is the current amount of unpaid dividends (per share)?
legendary
What's a GPU?
I'm on my way home from Vancouver right now, and while this isn't entirely related to Cognitive, I wanted to say that there is a fantastic bitcoin community in Vancouver, and if you just hang out at the Waves with the ATM on Smithe and Howe downtown, you'll be sure to meet a bunch of like-minded people who are totally into bitcoin!

legendary
What's a GPU?
What happens to the unclaimed shares? Are those considered "dead until further notice" or something?

I will be open to accepting claims for at least another few months, at which point the shareholders will make a decision on what to do with the shares.

If you have not seen the shares in your havelock account yet please send and email to garrett [at ] cognitivemining [dot ] com ,and CC it to: funds [at ] havelockinvestments [dot ] com ,and you will receive a response on the same business day.

Best,
Garrett
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I Sent an email 10 days ago still havent heard anything back about getting shares transferred to Havelock Sad
Pages:
Jump to: