Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 80. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
when will the cog f1 and f2 be online??i did not get my shares right now
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Hi Garrett,
I see that the PT has been resurrected on litecoininvest (cool). I had a share or two on litecoinglobal. Do I need to do anything to ensure that it is transferred to litecoininvest or will it be automatic? My username is the same (odie158).
Thanks
Odie 158

Hi,

I sent an email describing the process to claim your shares on LitecoinInvest. If you did not receive this, please message me your details and we can figure it out.

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hi Garrett,
I see that the PT has been resurrected on litecoininvest (cool). I had a share or two on litecoinglobal. Do I need to do anything to ensure that it is transferred to litecoininvest or will it be automatic? My username is the same (odie158).
Thanks
Odie 158

legendary
What's a GPU?
How long should we wait to see if our shares arrived? I don't see mine yet.

I believe Havelock does not work on the weekends, so you should see them before Monday evening.

It's 28 TH isn't it?  Let's get this number right.  We all want this company to reach it's potential.  What will the network hash rate be by then?  I'm thinking ~15000 Thashs/s? 

Yes, it is indeed going to be 28+ TH, sorry about that typo Cheesy

I think you mentioned awhile back setting up a new location for the miners after your move. Is this where the 20TH will reside once delivered? Do you have photos (obviously w/o too many location related details) you can share?

Yes, this is where the new hardware will live. I will post pictures once everything is ready to go, most likely in ~30 days.

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 101
Still waiting for my shares - I signed up for Havelock on Friday.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
It's 28 TH isn't it?  Let's get this number right.  We all want this company to reach it's potential.  What will the network hash rate be by then?  I'm thinking ~15000 Thashs/s? 
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
I think you mentioned awhile back setting up a new location for the miners after your move. Is this where the 20TH will reside once delivered? Do you have photos (obviously w/o too many location related details) you can share?
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
How long should we wait to see if our shares arrived? I don't see mine yet.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Is the Cog2 in fiat or in btc?
...and are they allready paid to cointerra?

COG.F and COG.F2 were all in btc, and yes we placed the order over a month ago, and it is on schedule to deliver 20+ TH in January Smiley
legendary
What's a GPU?
Will dividends be going out tomorrow and if so what are they?

Dividends will go out when 90% of the shares are claimed. This will likely be sooner than later, next week I'm hoping.

We're live! The order books are filling up quite quickly Smiley

Dividends will not go out until 90% of the shares are transferred to the appropriate accounts, because Havelock does not have a way to retain dividends until the shares are claimed yet. I will update as soon as this happens!

Cheers!

--Garrett

Hi all,

An additional 53 sharehoders' shares have been claimed, bringing our total up from ~2000 to ~7000 shares claimed!

COG.F and COG.F2 will be listed next week, and will be tradable.

FIMB (Not related to Cognitive) Will most likely be listed on another exchange in 1-2 weeks and all back-dividends will be paid at that time.

Cheers, and I'm glad everything is moving along so smoothly now that we're relisted and well on our way to having all the shares claimed.

--Garrett

Thanks Garrett!

No problem!
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

i am so care about cogf-2 too,hope it goes all well
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
Hi all,

An additional 53 sharehoders' shares have been claimed, bringing our total up from ~2000 to ~7000 shares claimed!

FIMB (Not related to Cognitive) Will most likely be listed on another exchange in 1-2 weeks and all back-dividends will be paid at that time.

Cheers, and I'm glad everything is moving along so smoothly now that we're relisted and well on our way to having all the shares claimed.

--Garrett

Thanks Garrett!
Activity: 109
Will dividends be going out tomorrow and if so what are they?
legendary
What's a GPU?
Hi all,

--Garrett
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hi Garr, can you make an announcement regarding the status of FIMB shares and when monthly dividend is being paid? Thanks.
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
is it when the order is on time and will be delivered in January,the cog-F1and2 will converted to cog??

Yep that's correct.

Will these be listed on Havelock too so us owners can trade as well??
Activity: 634
I can confirm that I have my shares from both my accounts: My personal portfolio and MiningCo.ETF portfolio.

Since both of those accounts on btct.co were registered with the same email, all the shares ended up in one account on Havelock. Not a big deal; just info for anyone else in this peculiar situation.
legendary
What's a GPU?
I have sent in an application to be listed on LitecoinInvest.

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Still missing the PT dividends...

And of course you forgot the PT shares completely.

I have not "forgotten" about the PT. I am taclking one thing at a time and the PT will be taken care of soon. Most likely we will just give all PT holders their dividends then convert the shares to Havelock shares.

Cheers,
Garrett

Why not let the PT get back to its original purpose of being a LTC-based PT, and list it on litecoininvest.com? I think they have free listing for former LCG assets.
Pages:
Jump to: