Pages:
Author

Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███ - page 16. (Read 38233 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 501
You wan't US to look for a proof that YOU were right? Maybe you do your own research before you call someone a scammer?

Here you go :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M&feature=youtu.be&t=6h7m20s

IMHO both Josh and coinfire.cf are being, at minimum, misleading.

Now that you have seen the facts, do you agree with the red flags?

Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company.
( -> not a single proof about that claim. )
Coin Fire has learned these recent claims are stretching the truth or outright lies.

And what proof has coinfire provided to support this claim? I haven't seen a proof of the CEO saying this.

did you read anything that i posted?
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

The article you linked contains neither the words Target, Amazon, nor Walmart...

cant find it in this article (maybe it was edited because google finds that quote too) but you can do your own research   Kiss  ?

The essence of this FUD:
-He said it in this article!
-Where?
-Here can't you read?
-There's nothing there!
-Ok, I can't find it, but I still think it's there, somewhere!

You wan't US to look for a proof that YOU were right? Maybe you do your own research before you call someone a scammer?

If you'd like to see investigation why are you straight up saying "stay away"? Either you are investigating the matter and taking a neutral stance or attacking and judging. According to the topic of this thread and your posts it's the latter. You are even repeating it in your signature.

There are enough red flags to stay away pending further investigation. This applies for Bitcoin businesses and other businesses equally.
If someone accuses a business of being dishonest, misleading and a ponzi scheme than I think "stay away" is fantastic advice until the claims can be dis-proven either through an investigation or the owners themselves addressing the criticism.

"Stay away" is great advice for all of cloud mining as well, but some companies more than others.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I have no interest in digging much deeper than I have: try to separate the obvious ponzi scams from companies that actually mine and that subject themselves to legal action. If you read my disclaimer, you'll see that what I mean with "legit" is not exactly the same as a SEC stamp of approval, but that it shows  the company in question has given enough evidence to reasonablly assume its more than just a quick money grab.

Doing anything beyond that would require a mandate that I simply do not have.

Let me put it this way; any company I listed there as "legit", I would be taking bets they will not just run off with customer funds in the next 6 or 12 month. Im quite willing to take the opposing bet for any company I listed as "ponzi". Im not taking bets either way for the ones inbetween.
To be honest, Ive not been following the debate at all. Its only when I started compiling my cloudmining ponzi score list that I even looked in to GAW. Based on criteria I set forth there, yes there certainly are red flags. And I wouldnt be one bit surprised if there are many more, but I would like to get facts to base my opinion on, not "exaggerations" (which I think is too mild a term for what coinfire did if they had no source other than whats been posted here).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-860400

FYI, your contributions are helpful but no where near thorough enough to pronounce any companies as "Legit "

All of your "legit" companies should be classified as "Probably legit" or "Possibly legit"
All of your "Probably legit" companies should be classified as "suspicious"

Claiming any of these companies are legit without a thorough independent audit and when their is so much more profit to be made in fractional reserve mining than backing up all purchases with actual ASIC's  is misleading as well. I understand you have clarified yourself with the disclaimer but that should be re-enforced by the categories being appropriately named.

I highly suspect that almost all if not all cloud mining operations are running as fractional reserve mining operations.

But thank you for your contributions regardless.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
If I can agree that coinfire is exaggerating their claims can you agree their are some serious concerns with GAWminers that need to be addressed before anyone spends money on their cloud mining or ICO?

To be honest, Ive not been following the debate at all. Its only when I started compiling my cloudmining ponzi score list that I even looked in to GAW. Based on criteria I set forth there, yes there certainly are red flags. And I wouldnt be one bit surprised if there are many more, but I would like to get facts to base my opinion on, not "exaggerations" (which I think is too mild a term for what coinfire did if they had no source other than whats been posted here).

now you can. start at page one  Wink . i would like to see more investigation  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
If I can agree that coinfire is exaggerating their claims can you agree their are some serious concerns with GAWminers that need to be addressed before anyone spends money on their cloud mining or ICO?

Promising $20 isn't enough?
legendary

legendary
Even if he said "we're working with the largest retailers" , that is not at all the same as  "[he] claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company". Not even remotely.

Its not just the sealing up part, look at the "coin" part which coinfire made a huge deal of disproving. He never even suggested Amazon or Target was about to accept their coin as payment, regardless of what word you substitute for "unintelligible".

Forward looking statements are illegal.
Even if he said "we're working with the largest retailers" , that is not at all the same as  "[he] claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company". Not even remotely.

Its not just the sealing up part, look at the "coin" part which coinfire made a huge deal of disproving. He never even suggested Amazon or Target was about to accept their coin as payment, regardless of what word you substitute for "unintelligible".

I already stated that both are being misleading. This coupled with other concerns is reason enough to stay away from GAWminers and their ICO. Generally when one is "working with" major retailers there are sealed agreements and contracts that need to be signed during the process for legal reasons.

legendary
Even if he said "we're working with the largest retailers" , that is not at all the same as  "[he] claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company". Not even remotely.

You presented a cryptocoinsnews article, one that coinfire also links, but  that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and a youtube clip with transcript, where all he says is that they are working towards getting xyz in those shops as long term stategy. Thats is not at all the same as claiming he (personally) already has sealed up partnerships with these companies, as coinfire wrote.

Listen to the clip I posted ... sounds like he said or suggested "working with" and not "working towards" which are 2 different things entirely.

Coinfire should have wording things better as well but judging from his statements he was at minimum misleading.
legendary
i doubt that but even when you are right, we have 5 other lies/scams  Cheesy

What is it you doubt? I quoted coinfire, and Im still looking for a source of their claims. You presented a cryptocoinsnews article, one that coinfire also links, but  that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and a youtube clip with transcript, where all he says is that they are working towards getting xyz in those shops as long term stategy. Thats is not at all the same as claiming he (personally) already has sealed up partnerships with these companies, as coinfire wrote.

As for the 5 other lies, post them and lets scrutinize them the same way.

I will not for one second believe anything GAW says just because they say it, but unlike you apparently, I like to use the same scrutiny to claims being made against them.
Comment in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M&feature=youtu.be&t=6h7m20s

"we're *unintelligible* with the largest retailers in the country"

sounds like "unintelligible" = "working" which is interesting that this is the word that became unintelligible. Outr of all the words to garble why did this one happen to be unclear. Intentional or coincidental?
legendary
It still says $4 to $20, that's securities fraud

https://paycoin.com/ico
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
   "I will say on a general level, we're working on getting Hashlets into mainstream stores, it won't be long before you'll walk into Target and see hashlets, it won't be long before you go on walmart.com, we're *unintelligible* with the largest etailers in the country, that's our main strategy.. is to actually get em in mainstream stores."

I hate to be defending GAW, but the above statement is not the same as what coinfire wrote:

"Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company."

They link that to that same cryptocoinsnews article that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and clearly in the conference there is no mention of sealed deals.

i doubt that but even when you are right, we have 5 other lies/scams  Cheesy
the problem is not a marketing hype/slogan or a false quote from someone, the problem is the whole picture .  Roll Eyes
legendary
    "I will say on a general level, we're working on getting Hashlets into mainstream stores, it won't be long before you'll walk into Target and see hashlets, it won't be long before you go on walmart.com, we're *unintelligible* with the largest etailers in the country, that's our main strategy.. is to actually get em in mainstream stores."

I hate to be defending GAW, but the above statement is not the same as what coinfire wrote:

"Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company."

They link that to that same cryptocoinsnews article that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and clearly in the conference there is no mention of sealed deals.

Josh says or insinuates many many things then deletes it so it doesn't come back to him but to the shills repeating it

http://gawminers.eu/news/think-figured-joshs-plan/
legendary

legendary
Didn't these idiots begin by mining Bitcoin and now all their money is going into shitcoin. So they just turned their back on Bitcoin? Good riddance. If they had any commitment their greed wouldn't take over and make them lose everything.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
thats all i say. and there are clear lies and promises that he said.

i dont care about that firm. i just want to warn new members that will lose all their money and blame it on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: