Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Web Hosting - Shared Hosting & VPS Servers - page 3. (Read 47324 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Promotions: 30off and Do20 It is over ?
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins

just bringing this thread to people attention.

Why dont you introduce some avtar for the interested people so that it will automatically acts as a known name and you dont have to message and bring the attention of the people.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Regards
Naby A.

Because what is happening currently is that only you wear your avtar and signature and its get limited to the post you make. But more people wearing the same in different threads will gets noticed and your work will become more easy with highest number of chances to get new business.
[/quote]

We did actually had a signature campaign here in the past, thank you for your suggestion again.

regards
Hello,

When I try to visit SteadyTurtle.com, it says "cannot connect to the database." Is this routine maintenance? Take your time, I just wanted to know if everything is OK. Thanks!

Hello,

thank you for writing, it was a issue with mySQL server which affected main website it was fixed within few minutes.

Regards
Naby A.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hello,

When I try to visit SteadyTurtle.com, it says "cannot connect to the database." Is this routine maintenance? Take your time, I just wanted to know if everything is OK. Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Why dont you introduce some avtar for the interested people so that it will automatically acts as a known name and you dont have to message and bring the attention of the people.

Regards
Naby A.
[/quote]

Because what is happening currently is that only you wear your avtar and signature and its get limited to the post you make. But more people wearing the same in different threads will gets noticed and your work will become more easy with highest number of chances to get new business.
I've used SteadyTurtle in the past.  Great service and reliable hosting.  Thanks. Smiley

Thank you for the great review  Smiley

it is a great hosting provider that pays bitcoin low rates and i guess it is also secure but i am just curious i never experienced
using a paid hosting services because of low budget so i want to ask if i will be paying my hosting plans or i am required to pay
for it annually ? thanks i hope that you can keep your good services

regards,
chixka?

Hello,

you can pay monthly or yearly what ever option is better for you.

Regards
Naby A.
Activity: 700

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
I've used SteadyTurtle in the past.  Great service and reliable hosting.  Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 910
Hello,

Our website :  http://steadyturtle.com

We've been in the hosting industry for over 3 4 years providing Shared and resellers hosting and connectivity
services with wholesale. Our team is a friendly dedicated support, always willing to go the extra mile to help our client.we provide any kind of support to our clients with even scripts e.t.c Anything !!

Order without worry! We offer complete 7 day No Questions Ask money back guarantee

Why Us?
Powerful and Secure Servers
Pure SSD Drives Speed Boost with 300% Faster Page Loads
Latest cPanel/WHM
Softaculous - install hundreds of scripts in one click
PHP selector Tool 5 version
Ruby on Rails
Cloud Linux
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Dedicated Support
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
Free Migration
1,000 Mbps Uplink Ports
Dedicated IP can be purchased for $1/month Only
Instant Setup
Addons Available
and much more!

Live Chat
Free Migration
Free Installation of a script
Free SSL certificate installation
Free Private Name Servers Setup
Free Help with almost anything just a ticket away

Promotions:

Use code "30off" and get 30% off on 1st invoice

OR

Use code "Do20" and get 20% Recurring Discount

Shared Hosting Plans
Mini Basic Plan
1 GB pure SSD Raid10 Disk Space
5 GB Bandwidth
1 website - For Clients who wants to Host 1 website, why pay more when you dont need it ?
$1.95 per month – just for 16.38$/year with "30off" coupon, You save $7

Order Now!

Economy Plan
3 GB pure SSD Raid10 Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited subdomains & FTP accounts
Unlimited Addon domains, email accounts & MySQL database
$2.95 per month – just for 24.78$/year with "30off" coupon, You save $10.62

Order Now!

Ultimate Plan
Unlimited Disk Space Pure SSD
Unlimited Bandwidth
More Allocation of RAM & CPU, Connections, Processes
Unlimited subdomains & FTP accounts
Unlimited Addon domains, email accounts & MySQL database
$5.95 per month – just for 49$/year with "30off" coupon, You save $21.42

Order Now!

Checkout what Our Clients Are saying About us :

Well i had some questions to handle my recent purchase,and steadyturtle support is something out of imagination,they are quick and fast to suppor you all i can say is thanks for the help provided.

i'm very satisfied of stedyturtle, first to see i used hostgator and pay really more (and don't accept bitcoin), now with steadyturtle my site have same speed but i pay 50% less

The owner and staff of SteadyTurtle are very helpful, I asked some questions regarding my site's setup and they were all answered and the needs were fixed promptly, with helpful and detailed answers. Thanks again SteadyTurtle!

After a little more than a month of use I am very satisfied with the service.I have not noticed any problems and the support is great,everything can be solved through chat.Payment can be made with BTC and I definitely recommend to all who need hosting and domain to try SteadyTurtle Smiley

I have bought hosting 2 weeks ago, I accidently entered wrong password several times and after that I could not login. So I couldn't figure out why.
But than I asked the live support and boom they fixed it in 1 second and now I have access to my website again.

A HUGE THANKS TO SUPPORT TEAM!

Very good web hosting .I use this host for my faucet.
I have more than 10.000 unique views and 30.000 page views,and site work very good and fast.
Thanks SteadyTurtle!

I have my website on steady turtle hosting company , their bitcoin based and you could find their thread on this forum and their price is best among the rest , never had any problems on them so far and they help right away if you have any problems Smiley

Awesome Owner and the hosting is working flawless now Smiley Vouch for SteadyTurtle Smiley

I've been recently hosting http://bitcoinshowers.com on their hosting service.

Their support replies very fast to questions, and they are helpful.

Hosting is good, seems pretty fast.

It's been great so far!

We are hosting our Paid To Post forum, http://thebitpoint.com on steady Turtle.
It is working great and to the support ticket , replies were very quick.

I vouch for this hosting service Smiley

Going for another month Grin

I like this service. Good luck for you guys!

Kudos! the owner helped me to remove phishing and sql injection on my site. Very Helpful Smiley

We Also Offer Domain Registration Services At guaranteed best price:

Payment Methods
We accept payments via PayPal, Bitcoins, Payza (Alertpay), Perfect Money and 2checkout

Support
You may contact us via live chat, Skype, emails and via tickets (recommended).
To open a ticket, visit here!                  
Email: [email protected]

Warm Regards,
Steadyturtle Sales
http://steadyturtle.com

it is a great hosting provider that pays bitcoin low rates and i guess it is also secure but i am just curious i never experienced
using a paid hosting services because of low budget so i want to ask if i will be paying my hosting plans or i am required to pay
for it annually ? thanks i hope that you can keep your good services

regards,
chixka?
you guys allow faucets right? which Hosting Plans would you recommend for it.

Yes we do, if your faucet have some traffic go for economy or ultimate and you can also downgrade or upgrade from your account easily.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

My website http://bitrevenues.com works similar to faucets. I have been using SteadyTurtle for a few months now and so far there is only one or two downtime. I think the cheapest plan, Mini will do for a new and small faucet. If you faucet grow, you can easily upgrade it.

I am currently using the Economy plan. Not because the server cannot handle my website requests but because I would like to have more add-on domains.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
You've got nice rates for hosting there huh, I'll use your shop when someday i opened my own site

Welcome to the thread !!
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
You've got nice rates for hosting there huh, I'll use your shop when someday i opened my own site
I don't understand the price in the front page of steady turtle its confused $1.95 per month but i found that .com hosting in the top selection is 9.45.
I thought its only for $1.95 per month..

Edit: sorry looks like its a good rate per year..

Hello,

the web hosting is starting from 1.95$, 9.45$ is the price of .com domain not the web hosting

thank you for your interest.

Regards
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I don't understand the price in the front page of steady turtle its confused $1.95 per month but i found that .com hosting in the top selection is 9.45.
I thought its only for $1.95 per month..

Edit: sorry looks like its a good rate per year..
I use SteadyTurtle for several months and I can say that I am satisfied with their service.For me support was very good and chat work with no problem for me.In over three months of use there was only one problem with cPanel,but it was solved.I am currently using Economy plan for 2,95$ per month with 3GB SSD Disk Space/100GB Bandwidth.It can be paid in Bitcoin, so if you need a good and reliable hosting I recommend to try SteadyTurtle.

Thank you for your Honest review, do another one after few months as well.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I use SteadyTurtle for several months and I can say that I am satisfied with their service.For me support was very good and chat work with no problem for me.In over three months of use there was only one problem with cPanel,but it was solved.I am currently using Economy plan for 2,95$ per month with 3GB SSD Disk Space/100GB Bandwidth.It can be paid in Bitcoin, so if you need a good and reliable hosting I recommend to try SteadyTurtle.
Your prices are very competetive ! If someday I need some website hosting or domain name, I'll go to your shop Wink !

Welcome to the thread !!
Pages:
Jump to: