Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Web Hosting - Shared Hosting & VPS Servers - page 4. (Read 47324 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
Your prices are very competetive ! If someday I need some website hosting or domain name, I'll go to your shop Wink !
Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
Been great with SteadyTurtle for a month now. Today, somehow my website receive "Failed to connect to MySQL: Too many connections" MySQL error. Went to SteadyTurtle wanting to check my database but received this error on SteadyTurtle homepage.

Critical Error
Could not connect to the database.

Kindly check the problem and fix it. I believe that many sites hosted on SteadyTurtle platform uses database and hence they should have encounter this issue too. My website will not be able to function without a database.

Hello,

its last week when database crashed over a small bandwidth attack on our main Node and it was just for a while and was recovered right away, Sorry about that.

Naby A.

Good to hear that from you. I hope that the server will withstand attacks much better in the future.

So after having using SteadyTurtle Mini hosting plan for about two months for http://bitrevenues.com/, I upgraded my account to Economy plan. I really liked SteadyTurtle. It does occasionally have problems (like the recent database error), but the team at SteadyTurtle will fix those issues immediately. The only thing I do not like about SteadyTurtle is that it is hard to contact the staffs. An example can be seen from the two posts above. My question was only answered nine days later (good thing is that the problem was already fixed on 20 May 2016). Another example is that the live chat has never work - at least for me. When clicked, it just take us to a blank livechatinc.com page.

For the price of less than 3 USD and accepting Bitcoin, I'd say it is worth it. Give it a try. Just in case (it is on the first post), use Do20 coupon code and receive a 20% recurring discount forever!

Thank you for your honest review it really help us to improve our service.

we do reply to support tickets within 1 hour most of the time otherwise 24 hours guaranteed, since you posted here at the forum which is also fine but we do not visit the forum regularly mostly only when we have something to update.

thanks again for the review a monthly one will be appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Been great with SteadyTurtle for a month now. Today, somehow my website receive "Failed to connect to MySQL: Too many connections" MySQL error. Went to SteadyTurtle wanting to check my database but received this error on SteadyTurtle homepage.

Critical Error

Kindly check the problem and fix it. I believe that many sites hosted on SteadyTurtle platform uses database and hence they should have encounter this issue too. My website will not be able to function without a database.

Hello,

its last week when database crashed over a small bandwidth attack on our main Node and it was just for a while and was recovered right away, Sorry about that.

Naby A.

Good to hear that from you. I hope that the server will withstand attacks much better in the future.

So after having using SteadyTurtle Mini hosting plan for about two months for http://bitrevenues.com/, I upgraded my account to Economy plan. I really liked SteadyTurtle. It does occasionally have problems (like the recent database error), but the team at SteadyTurtle will fix those issues immediately. The only thing I do not like about SteadyTurtle is that it is hard to contact the staffs. An example can be seen from the two posts above. My question was only answered nine days later (good thing is that the problem was already fixed on 20 May 2016). Another example is that the live chat has never work - at least for me. When clicked, it just take us to a blank livechatinc.com page.

For the price of less than 3 USD and accepting Bitcoin, I'd say it is worth it. Give it a try. Just in case (it is on the first post), use Do20 coupon code and receive a 20% recurring discount forever!

Critical Error

Hello,

Naby A.
legendary

Critical Error

legendary
Hello,

During the month of May All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )  Smiley

Regards
ST

Awesome promo. Does this extend to other months as well, though, so long as the service is kept active? Or is it just for the first month?

Hello,

This is for lifetime of the account.

Thanks Smiley

Got to agree that this is an awesome promotion run by SteadyTurtle team. What about existing customers, do they get the benefit as well? From what I can understand, they don't.

How about upgrading existing customers bandwidth by a few percentage since they are loyal customers of SteadyTurtle.

So far I am satisfied with how SteadyTurtle hosted my website, http://bitrevenues.com for two months. Smiley.
Hello,

During the month of May All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )  Smiley

Regards
ST

Awesome promo. Does this extend to other months as well, though, so long as the service is kept active? Or is it just for the first month?

Hello,

This is for lifetime of the account.

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hello,

Regards
ST

Hello,

Regards
ST
Shoot. when my period on my hoster ends, I'll grab yours!  Grin

i will avail your service for my faucets. i hope that your service is good accroding to the feedbacks here.  Smiley

Welcome on board both of you !!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i will avail your service for my faucets. i hope that your service is good accroding to the feedbacks here.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dude
Shoot. when my period on my hoster ends, I'll grab yours!  Grin
During the month of April All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )

Regards
During the month of April All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )

Regards

Wow if this is just for the first month or according to the duration of orders I mean if I ordered one-year valid for one year as well?

Hello,

This is for lifetime of the account, it can be yearly payments or monthly payments but the account will have unlimited bandwidth as long as its active.

Regards
Activity: 868

Regards

Wow if this is just for the first month or according to the duration of orders I mean if I ordered one-year valid for one year as well?

Cool! I'm going to purchase a plan then. My current provider is giving me tons of bullshit and I'm honestly fed up.

After my current plan ends, I'll join the steadyturtle family Smiley

That's Great

do not forget to use the coupon codes for some extra discount  Smiley
Just curious, I have suspended hosting since 25 days if I pay on the 26th day whether the active period of hosting I was only 4 days ?
I mean hosting usage is calculated for 26 days even if I do not pay on the first day suspended.

The active period of the first hosting the 1st
I do not pay until the 25th
then on the 26th I pay
right on the 1st of next month  will be suspended again hosting? ( 4 days after payment )

let me explain this to you

we generate invoice before 5 days of billing date and we give 5 days even extra after your billing date to pay the invoice which mean in total you get 10 days of the invoice to pay if you still dont pay then system suspend the service

to your question :

yes its true for system the invoice you will pay will be for current on going month and as your next month starts ( if its after 1 day or 30 days ) system will create invoice for that

so if only 4 days are left for billing date i will suggest you to wait untill that and then pay the invoice so that will be considered as next months invoice ( if any problem happens open the support ticket from your account )

Regards
Naby A
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Just curious, I have suspended hosting since 25 days if I pay on the 26th day whether the active period of hosting I was only 4 days ?
I mean hosting usage is calculated for 26 days even if I do not pay on the first day suspended.

The active period of the first hosting the 1st
I do not pay until the 25th
then on the 26th I pay
right on the 1st of next month  will be suspended again hosting? ( 4 days after payment )
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Cool! I'm going to purchase a plan then. My current provider is giving me tons of bullshit and I'm honestly fed up.

After my current plan ends, I'll join the steadyturtle family Smiley
The owner and staff of SteadyTurtle are very helpful, I asked some questions regarding my site's setup and they were all answered and the needs were fixed promptly, with helpful and detailed answers. Thanks again SteadyTurtle!

i'm very satisfied of stedyturtle, first to see i used hostgator and pay really more (and don't accept bitcoin), now with steadyturtle my site have same speed but i pay 50% less

Well i had some questions to handle my recent purchase,and steadyturtle support is something out of imagination,they are quick and fast to suppor you all i can say is thanks for the help provided.

Thanks all of you, these kind of reviews helps a lot.

we always try to put our 100% effort to solve client problem.
Pages:
Jump to: