Pages:
Author

Topic: SteamBits.com - Buy Video Games with Bitcoins! Sale: GRID 2!! - page 8. (Read 23321 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
thanks for the supply, and will you be adding more games because there are some I would love to buy that aren't on you store.

Just message Ryan with what game you'd like and he can get it for you (given it's already on Steam). I wanted the Stardrive Beta which was not on the site, and we did the transaction off site - and now I'm playing Stardrive!! Smiley

TOP customer service Cheesy

+1!

Andy B

Thanks Andy! Let me know if you have any suggestions going forward!

- Ryan from SteamBits
www.steambits.com
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/
thanks for the supply, and will you be adding more games because there are some I would love to buy that aren't on you store.

Just message Ryan with what game you'd like and he can get it for you (given it's already on Steam). I wanted the Stardrive Beta which was not on the site, and we did the transaction off site - and now I'm playing Stardrive!! Smiley

TOP customer service Cheesy

+1!

Andy B
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 14
wow, what a nice service, I love the website design. When I start earning bitcoins I will be buying from you straight away. Also what programming language(s) did you use (html?) and what program did you make it in (adobe dreamweaver?).

Hi testmonkey,

Glad you like the website!

Its all pure html/css/javascript with mysql/php on the backend.

Let me know if you need any help making your first purchase!

- Ryan from Steambits
www.steambits.com
wow, what a nice service, I love the website design. When I start earning bitcoins I will be buying from you straight away. Also what programming language(s) did you use (html?) and what program did you make it in (adobe dreamweaver?).

Hi testmonkey,

Glad you like the website!

Its all pure html/css/javascript with mysql/php on the backend.

Let me know if you need any help making your first purchase!

- Ryan from Steambits
www.steambits.com
Activity: 14
Really cool site Ryan. Like others have said..... We need more services like this dude. The site looks really well designed and It is easy to follow Smiley I will definitely use your site soon bro Smiley

Keep it up!

Andy B

Thanks! Let me know if you have any feedback after you use it!  Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/
Really cool site Ryan. Like others have said..... We need more services like this dude. The site looks really well designed and It is easy to follow Smiley I will definitely use your site soon bro Smiley

Keep it up!

Andy B
Bought Minecraft, working and fast delivery, thank you SteamBits!

Glad you enjoyed the service!

- Ryan from SteamBits
www.steambits.com
SteamBits still down? Just curious where it went.

Hey FatMagic,

We had some (semi-anticipated) issues with Steam once we hit a certain volume of sales.  Undecided

The site is back up, but the game selection is limited for right now. I am adding new games and features daily, and will post when I have a significant update!

We will be offering a lot of cool deals with better prices than steam. For example, Hitman Absolution is more than 50% off (for only another 15 hours), and Dead Island Riptide is more than 25% off.

Thanks for the post!

- Ryan from SteamBits
www.steambits.com
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1000
Bought Minecraft, working and fast delivery, thank you SteamBits!
SteamBits still down? Just curious where it went.
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
Ok so, MtLAGox is up and running down and your site keeps saying that it is down and I can't buy anything :c
Hey all,

Farycry 3 is 40% off for a limited time!

We also have a SteamBits exclusive with Dota 2: Early Access for 67% off! (Only $9.99 USD down from $29.99)

Happy gaming!

Ryan from SteamBits
www.steambits.com
Activity: 42
i got cs 1.6, u need?
My only complain about your website is the price, a bit expensive(~10%) since we can buy for less from other merchants.over priced

I understand, currently our prices are a little higher than the competition.

I know that there are lots of forums posters, and bitmit sellers that offer some great deals that SteamBits can't compete with. For example, there are like a million of these bioshock and crysis 3 keys floating out there right now.

What SteamBits offers is a really great buying experience. You don't need an account, don't need to signup to anything, or PM someone on a forum, or worry about escrows, or changing prices. Just pick your game, enter your email and send the bitcoins. We are almost finished our automated system so that you should get your game almost instantly.

Definitely not for everyone but we have really had a great response so far and hope that some people continue to find it useful!

What we will try to do, DarkHyudrA, is run some unique sales that hopefully you may find enticing! I may put one up this afternoon.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ryan from SteamBits
www.steambits.com
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
My only complain about your website is the price, a bit expensive(~10%) since we can buy for less from other merchants.over priced
For any racing game fans out there: Ridge Racer Unbounded is 66% off for a limited time.

Portal 2 is still 75% off!

Also, check out the new game Surgeon Simulator 2013 - the youtube play-throughs are hilarious (i was almost crying)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESGLlv_Xiu0

Ryan from SteamBits
www.steambits.com
Portal 2 and SPORE are both 75% off for a limited time!

Ryan from SteamBits
www.steambits.com
Just purchased StarDrive from Ryan via PM (wasn't on his site, pre-order) - transaction was smooth, no problems. I now have Stardrive on Steam Smiley

Thanks Ryan! Top-notch seller.
Pages:
Jump to: