Pages:
Author

Topic: Steem pyramid scheme revealed - page 31. (Read 107059 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
October 19, 2016, 02:25:40 AM
Who agrees with me that the goal of defeating the powers-that-be with a blockchain should not be the goal?

It has been an important learning process for me.

There is absolutely no way you could get the Trump supporters to believe their savior Wikileaks is actually the source of their enslavement. You wouldn't even be allowed to get the message out to them.

There is no way you could create a popular Internet service and prevent it from being be co-opted by the elite.

You simply won't be allowed to.

We all here pretend we could be free. We won't succeed. None of us. Look yourself in the mirror and ask if you've come to grips with your enslavement or if you are still in denial.

If you've swallowed the blue pill, then there is nothing to say to you. If you've swallowed the red pill as I have, then its time to realize you are only free when you need nothing, not even to eat. When you walk away with nothing into the wilderness, then you are free. Free to die, free to be attacker by parasites and predators, and free to go hungry.

Create something popular with a viable business model. Even use a blockchain for the properties it can provide such as being both a speculation and a unit-of-exchange, but just forget about this nonsense ideology of defeating Soros with a blockchain. It isn't going to happen.

Help them spread crypto-currency over the globe, then maybe they won't mind you are offering an alternative to their Bitcoin plan. But don't go in thinking you can defeat the powers-that-be with technology.

Decentralization for enabling a huge ecosystem because no one has to trust the a centralized entity is good. Decentralization for trying to defeat the globalists is suicide.

Any agree or disagree?

part 1.

Everything is connected. Even Martin Armstrong talks about his data in terms of multiple variables. Here is a question, does the torrent network defeat TPTB? or the zeronet? or the legalization of cannabis? or growing our own food? or the internet? or social media? or 3d printing? or alt energy? or large gatherings of free people? or free market places? or freedom over our bodies? or freedom of religion? freedom of speech? free communication etc.

Is the power of TPTB in the regulation of these things? Does TPTB get weaker the more we exercise freedom from them? Do we even need a technology to BE FREE? It's like we are back to the Bill Clinton moment of what the definition of IS is. Who are TPTB and what are their powers and what does it mean to defeat them? If everything is connected then we are all connected and TPTB are also us, as in all 7.4 billion of us.

Decentralization for enabling a huge ecosystem because no one has to trust the a centralized entity is good.

The human condition has caused political greed/power and has consistently wrecked societies for hundreds if not thousands of years. Would a shift in consciousness defeat TPTB? barring that, a technology that  "no one has to trust a centralized entity" is def a step in the right direction.

I never thought the blockchain was going to solely defeat TPTB. Rather TPTB have had a monopoly on various technologies. And in a nutshell TPTB act like spoiled brats and it's up to the adults to take away their toys. Once they have lost their powertoys then are they defeated?

Decentralization for trying to defeat the globalists is suicide.
Not necessarily. I'd imagine the solution(s) which will spring from an uncontrolled decentralized source(s) will be like a snowball rolling downhill that was sparked by the hundredth monkey. I believe it will go, how you say...Viral.

more in pt 2

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
October 18, 2016, 08:08:28 PM
Here is my follow-up thoughts on that...

In short, fuck the politicians and globalists! Let's build something popular which is not illegal. Stop wasting our time on nonsense.

Let me quote Hillary in response, "What difference does it make!".

Who cares if he is consciously evil and part of a diabolical plan, or if he is just influenced by his youth and following an ideology that resulted from being abused as a child. Aren't we all?

The human condition is becoming more apparent to me. I see myself now. Reactionary. Ideological. Fighting daemons from my past. All of us are.

Success is stripping away that addiction and focusing on production. Put the blinders on, we have a horse race to win. Everything else will fall where it may.

I am moving on to what I can do. Seems more sane.

But for me, it doesn't seem to benefit me to know that information. All I can see is that it made me crazy paranoid and caused me to lash out trying to find solutions for problems that can't be solved.

I am an engineer. It means I want to creatively find solutions to problems or improvements that can be made to our quality of life.

I don't see any point to analyzing something if I can't do something about it or if doesn't help me make some decision.

I don't see how any of my decisions would change based on knowing the shenanigans of the evil globalists. I don't think it impacts where I would choose to live. I don't think it impacts which projects I should work on. Well actually maybe by being so paranoid I would work on projects that are unrealistic instead of ones that could actually generate a profit.

But I think the actual shit is hitting the fan now. I don't want to be depressed all the time, because that is one of the psyops as you know. They try to wear us down.

I realize my statement was very abrupt to cut off giving mental and emotional
energy to globalism.

I just realize it is a waste. It is intractable. It has been part of the
human condition since Mesopotamia. Yeah the devices of enslavement have
changed from whips and rope, to digital control, yet it is the same shit.

It won't ever stop. It is part of humanity. The epipheny is to not wrap
my life around that. Uninteresting now that I think about it from that
perspective.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 06:42:25 PM
The only way TPTB can be defeated is by the rise of consciousness.

When people see the Zionists using America as a puppet state, playing a game of high stakes chicken with Russia that can result in nuclear war and everyone on the planet dying solely so they can try to expand Israeli territory, they have obviously overstepped their shylock bounds and it's only a matter of time before a military coup de tat happens with people like Soros, Kissinger, the Rothschilds and the rest of them running the media and banks being hunted down internationally.

legendary
Activity: 1588
October 18, 2016, 04:40:58 PM
Who agrees with me that the goal of defeating the powers-that-be with a blockchain should not be the goal?
Decentralization for enabling a huge ecosystem because no one has to trust the a centralized entity is good. Decentralization for trying to defeat the globalists is suicide.

Any agree or disagree?

The only way TPTB can be defeated is by the rise of consciousness. And I don't mean that in terms of people having a better political awareness - but something more radical: The transformation of the human species into its successor species.

Ape + (merging of) higher intellectual capacities ===> new species of humans
Human + (merging of) higher spiritual capacities ===> new species of humans v2.0 or "God-humans".

The reason why TPTB cannot be defeated is because their role is programmed into this reality domain to act as catalysts for the emergence of the God-human. Without the environmental triggers, the transformation cannot occur.

In more practical terms, digital money was a long-term long for the Elite because they could control people like never before. They could track all buying habits as well as be able to switch off any individual they wanted. You don't play by our rules? We shut down your ability to transact. This was probably going to be implemented around the 2020 timeframe.

Enter bitcoin. Bitcoin pre-empted, to some degree, this nightmarish future by giving people an alternative (non-centralized) form of money. Bitcoin, by its very existence as an alternative to a 100% controlled money system, has been a success because it shows that it is possible to use alternative, non-centralized currencies. This means that the kill-switch option of the Elite, regarding individuals, would trigger mass reaction and adoption towards alternative decentralized currencies - because that option now exists.

I think the Elite can easily kill Bitcoin but they won't (unless the timing is right for them), because by doing so they would be catalyzing the next iteration that shuts down the attack vectors used.

In the meantime, and while we haven't yet reached the nightmare scenario of being controlled by a global electronic money system of the Elite, we can take advantage of Bitcoin and altcoins to bypass the high level of banking fees, which is another way of impoverishing the people: If you take 1-2$ for every 100$ moved, then by the time these 100$ have moved 50-100 times between people, you've also pocketed (as a bank) the starting amount equivalent in fees.

Bill and Hillary say hi!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
October 18, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

Any agree or disagree?

The only way TPTB can be defeated is by the rise of consciousness. And I don't mean that in terms of people having a better political awareness - but something more radical: The transformation of the human species into its successor species.

Ape + (merging of) higher intellectual capacities ===> new species of humans
Human + (merging of) higher spiritual capacities ===> new species of humans v2.0 or "God-humans".

The reason why TPTB cannot be defeated is because their role is programmed into this reality domain to act as catalysts for the emergence of the God-human. Without the environmental triggers, the transformation cannot occur.

In more practical terms, digital money was a long-term goal for the Elite because they could control people like never before. They could track all buying habits as well as be able to switch off any individual they wanted. You don't play by our rules? We shut down your ability to transact. This was probably going to be implemented around the 2020 timeframe.

Enter bitcoin. Bitcoin pre-empted, to some degree, this nightmarish future by giving people an alternative (non-centralized) form of money. Bitcoin, by its very existence as an alternative to a 100% controlled money system, has been a success because it shows that it is possible to use alternative, non-centralized currencies. This means that the kill-switch option of the Elite, regarding individuals, would trigger mass reaction and adoption towards alternative decentralized currencies - because that option now exists.

I think the Elite can easily kill Bitcoin but they won't (unless the timing is right for them), because by doing so they would be catalyzing the next iteration that shuts down the attack vectors used.

In the meantime, and while we haven't yet reached the nightmare scenario of being controlled by a global electronic money system of the Elite, we can take advantage of Bitcoin and altcoins to bypass the high level of banking fees, which is another way of impoverishing the people: If you take 1-2$ for every 100$ moved, then by the time these 100$ have moved 50-100 times between people, you've also pocketed (as a bank) the starting amount equivalent in fees.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
October 18, 2016, 01:53:27 PM
I just don't believe in the power of anything to dislodge TPTB.

It's called the alt-right and guillotines.

You miss my point- I do not believe the current PTB are all powerful, of course they can be destroyed in such a manner.

Don't get me wrong, the west is descending further and further and it truly saddens me. My conclusion is that ultimately any fundamental change is and will be slow and painstaking for the good. I'm yet to be convinced that what is called the 'alt-right' or any other movement will be galvanised to take real action or that their numbers indicate any significant portion of the population... Not yet anyway and I'm not sure that the alt-right or any other associated anti-establishment group will be happy with the result when *mass* action *is* taken.

Action will come when things get ugly and in that case I imagine they'll be a change of the guard, hopefully better- quite possibly worse. Besides when and if the SHTF I'll be concentrating on keeping my family and close ones safe and so will most others. Revolution will be a catharsis, no doubt. I'm just not sure about the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 1260
October 18, 2016, 01:32:01 PM
I just don't believe in the power of anything to dislodge TPTB.

It's called the alt-right and guillotines.
legendary
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
October 18, 2016, 02:23:31 AM

There is absolutely no way you could get the Trump supporters to believe their savior Wikileaks is actually the source of their enslavement. You wouldn't even be allowed to get the message out to them.

There is no way you could create a popular Internet service and prevent it from being be co-opted by the elite.

We all here pretend we could be free. We won't succeed. None of us. Look yourself in the mirror and ask if you've come to grips with your enslavement or if you are still in denial.

If you've swallowed the blue pill, then there is nothing to say to you. If you've swallowed the red pill as I have, then its time to realize you are only free when you need nothing, not even to eat. When you walk away with nothing into the wilderness, then you are free. Free to die, free to be attacker by parasites and predators, and free to go hungry.

Create something popular with a viable business model. Even use a blockchain for the properties it can provide such as being both a speculation and a unit-of-exchange, but just forget about this nonsense ideology of defeating Soros with a blockchain. It isn't going to happen.

Help them spread crypto-currency over the globe, then maybe they won't mind you are offering an alternative to their Bitcoin plan. But don't go in thinking you can defeat the powers-that-be with technology.

Any agree or disagree?

So many stimulating and relevant subjects. I've certainly considered that wikileaks could be controlled opposition. Stranger things have occurred in the past. The machine is so overarching and extensive I do not believe anything short of a total collapse would dislodge the current PTB, and even if it did with the contingency that they all would have for such an event I also believe the nature of humanity would simply coalesce or revert back to the natural order- which probably wouldn't be far off what exists now. MA's work has shown me that history is close to being a repetitive cycle and while people on this forum may intellectually stand against the current, the river will continue to flow past you and eventually we will all be swept along with everyone.
This isn't as fatalistic as it seems as as individuals we still have many choices on how we shape our personal circumstances, I just don't believe in the power of anything to dislodge TPTB.
Further to that I do not think that bitcoin is beneath their notice- just see the list of banks and associated startups with their foray into blockchain tech. In a way this forum has been an extensive and thorough experiment before established players started dipping their toes in.

Like other comments here suggest I've been looking to increase my ability to provide- the chaos that could potentially be ahead could wipe the value of almost anything you invest in now. With a backup plan to get my ass to the countryside in a worse case scenario.
October 18, 2016, 12:56:48 AM
We'll just keep selling bearings in Peru.

That will very likely continue and boom after China bottoms in 2020 and starts heading back up. Latin American has the youth and needs to develop. China and Asia will be investing in Latin America.

Don't get yourself in trouble with the powers-that-be. You have a stable business already.

I still think the big market not tapped by Bitcoin is something combining blockchains and social media. I think this is still an area to explore. But I think it needs to accomplish spreading crypto-currency to millions and millions of users, especially those in the developing world if possible. At least that is likely where my focus will be if I ever get something developed in altcoin land.

And if BTC or USA stocks go WAY UP in an Uncle Janet (Yellen) / Obama / Hillary set of scenarios, I hope I can sell near the top.  LIMA is starting to get nice (it's springtime there now).

My guess is they both doubles or triples over the next year or two.

Yeah living in the wilderness with no shelter isn't easy. I mean living off the land such as a small rural house and farm.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
October 18, 2016, 12:28:49 AM
Even if Bitcoin is NOT run by them, it's too small to matter.

I wouldn't count on that.

I wouldn't hold Bitcoin unless you need to. You need a strong reason to hold it. Such as potential liquidity in a coming crisis and also for speculating in Altcoins in order to make larger gains.

Gold for long-term if you don't intend to sell it.

Otherwise Dollars (perhaps cash $20 bills) short-term.

I think much better to be thinking about an incoming generating business or vocation (or living off the land) than investing Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin not as an investment but as another source of liquidity and cash that I can use in ways I can't use my miniscule dollar bank balance, nor my even more miniscule pesos cash here.

10-4.  My holdings of BTC are mostly for emergency transferrable funds.  CA$H ($20s, $50s, $100s) are already stashed away as well.  You already know I own Au and Pt (for longer-term wealth preservation) and some Ag ("TEOTWAWKI" money if it comes to that).

I am not interested in living in the woods, the last time I went camping (at 22) cured me of that when I had to hunt a tick down in my tent after sundown.  Dealing with bugs, arachnids and other natural pests is (I hope) behind me now.  

[I am the only one I know who has been bitten by a Black Widow, not recommended]

I had hoped that a thread I established elsewhere (on non-traditional assets assuming $hillary wins) was going to "take" here at bitcointalk.  Apparently not.

I was close to introducing an idea of yours, iamnotback.  Namely that an interesting "non-traditional asset" is one you raised quite some time ago when I joined the conversations: EDUCATE oneself!  Having the right skill set is of tremendous value, but is hard at 60 when one (me) is not that smart, ah well.  Have to choose the right skill set too...

We'll just keep selling bearings in Peru.

And if BTC or stocks go WAY UP in an Uncle Janet (Yellen) / Obama / Hillary set of scenarios, I hope I can sell near the top.  LIMA is starting to get nice (it's springtime there now).
October 18, 2016, 12:18:18 AM

I wouldn't count on that.

I wouldn't hold Bitcoin unless you need to. You need a strong reason to hold it. Such as potential liquidity in a coming crisis and also for speculating in Altcoins in order to make larger gains.

Gold for long-term if you don't intend to sell it.

Otherwise Dollars (perhaps cash $20 bills) short-term.

I think much better to be thinking about an incoming generating business or vocation (or living off the land) than investing Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin not as an investment but as another source of liquidity and cash that I can use in ways I can't use my miniscule dollar bank balance, nor my even more miniscule pesos cash here.
October 18, 2016, 12:10:50 AM
Can't believe I dropped 3.5 BTC into SP lol... I knew it was a joke but thought just maybe it could continue the hype momentum for a while and the interest gained via SP would help, but nope. My wallet was worth $1500 then and around $400 now. I don't even know if I should power down... if this crazy inflation keeps up by the 50th week each payment is gonna be worth pennies

When I was telling you all what would happen from the start of this thread? Ditto when I said what would happen to Ethereum. I don't understand how anyone could have bought SP and locked up their funds for 1 year time weighted average.

Well it is useless for you to power down, you might as well hold and hope it recovers someday meanwhile all your captured inflation ongoing. My balance is 4000+ SP and it is hardly worth powering, since I get about $15 per week now and declining.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
October 18, 2016, 12:03:30 AM

Any agree or disagree?

NO WAY anyone is going to defeat any PTB with just a small network of programmers making and spreading an AltCoin.  Ain't gonna happen, TPTB are too entrenched.

When the Giants fight, we small dogs ought to just stay hidden & quiet while eating...
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
October 17, 2016, 10:10:29 PM
I like the whole concept of Steem, but I can't see how price can ever hold up when you have people's steem power continually growing even when they are powering down on a weekly basis. It's like a perpetual money machine. How can that ever hold up over the long term??

The genius idea behind it is that there will be suckers that will keep buying Steem for unknown reasons (like speculation...yeah right, traders are idiots).

That's basically its whole economic system. I like many others called it from the start but I can't believe serious guys with PhDs and fund managers have fallen for this, it's the simplest thing ever and I've seen users here debating it like it is quantum physics.

You buy Steem, you are basically donating your money to bloggers or supporting whales powering down. That's all there is. You power it up, you still lose money, just 90% less.

Just keep your 100%.

Ya man, the Whitepaper was a good read...
And the July Pump sucked in a lot of traders and serious people...
Even sophisticated guys like this fund got totally sucked in... with no way out.

https://coinfund.io/

STEEM reminds me of the hyper-stake coins like HYP, HBN, TEK that are all basically worthless today...
And the traders are long gone since the Internal Market was basically abandoned (after they drained millions)...
SBD might still be tradeable but Polo plays games... and delays SBD transfers in random ways for hours.

And 24 hour activity is down to 3,000...
You adjust that for multiple accounts and bots, maybe you have 2,000 daily users... a drop in the bucket.

The fact that this is the #9 Alt...
Nosed out by an absurdly overpriced Augur at #8...
And the #10 Alt is 100% pure vaporware should be a wake up call...
But no, let's roll out the red carpet for IOTA and it's DAG clones.

Can't believe I dropped 3.5 BTC into SP lol... I knew it was a joke but thought just maybe it could continue the hype momentum for a while and the interest gained via SP would help, but nope. My wallet was worth $1500 then and around $400 now. I don't even know if I should power down... if this crazy inflation keeps up by the 50th week each payment is gonna be worth pennies
October 17, 2016, 09:29:06 PM

Any agree or disagree?

legendary
October 17, 2016, 07:34:31 PM
I like the whole concept of Steem, but I can't see how price can ever hold up when you have people's steem power continually growing even when they are powering down on a weekly basis. It's like a perpetual money machine. How can that ever hold up over the long term??

The genius idea behind it is that there will be suckers that will keep buying Steem for unknown reasons (like speculation...yeah right, traders are idiots).

That's basically its whole economic system. I like many others called it from the start but I can't believe serious guys with PhDs and fund managers have fallen for this, it's the simplest thing ever and I've seen users here debating it like it is quantum physics.

You buy Steem, you are basically donating your money to bloggers or supporting whales powering down. That's all there is. You power it up, you still lose money, just 90% less.

Just keep your 100%.

Ya man, the Whitepaper was a good read...
And the July Pump sucked in a lot of traders and serious people...
Even sophisticated guys like this fund got totally sucked in... with no way out.

https://coinfund.io/

STEEM reminds me of the hyper-stake coins like HYP, HBN, TEK that are all basically worthless today...
And the traders are long gone since the Internal Market was basically abandoned (after they drained millions)...
SBD might still be tradeable but Polo plays games... and delays SBD transfers in random ways for hours.

And 24 hour activity is down to 3,000...
You adjust that for multiple accounts and bots, maybe you have 2,000 daily users... a drop in the bucket.

The fact that this is the #9 Alt...
Nosed out by an absurdly overpriced Augur at #8...
And the #10 Alt is 100% pure vaporware should be a wake up call...
But no, let's roll out the red carpet for IOTA and it's DAG clones.
legendary
October 17, 2016, 06:55:55 PM
Well, you can also avoid the negatives I listed by society just scaling back.  Having smaller houses instead of paying $1000 a month to air condition mansions, reproducing less, etc.  The current governments actually subsidize R-selection and kind of penalize K-selection, so all that has to change.

I was reading the early IOTA thread...
And noticed how CfB shut you down after 1-2 posts.

There are very good reasons why IOTA is up 50 times ICO price with no exchange listing.

Come from Beyond started deleting all posts that weren't hyping IOTA so I made a non-censored thread that's up to 18 pages:

IOTA - Permissioned ledger Russian extortion scheme

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-permissioned-ledger-russian-extortion-scheme-1414866

He then made some bogus shell accounts and started filing fake scam reports against me:

Lol, like it's even possible to scam someone and then do two more trades with the same person afterwards!  I've never even bought or sold BTC using this website.

Yeah, I was just amused by this...
Pretty much everyone associated with NXT is a straight-up fraud artist...
Both the IOTA and Komodo threads are crawling with the same East European NXT scammers.

It's a sad commentary on the Alt Scene that these guys can still pull off massive ICO pumps.

Every major government is pouring billions into quantum computing...
But the breakthrough will come from some guy in Russian steppe or Riga with a 4K internet connection  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1568
October 17, 2016, 05:28:41 PM
The steem price started to fall when synero started to be hyped (some of the hyping was done on steemit and some people actually cashed out to buy synero).

Long term I think it needs a new wow aspect to it's economy otherwise it really is just a pepetual machine of write and cash out.

Exactly, that's all there is. We can all speculate about what they can do in the future but there's absolutely no future business plan (AFAIK). If Steem developers would say, we'll monetize the site and set a cap limit, well that makes more sense. People stopped buying Steem because there's no point in doing so, buying Steem is where the money comes (not from the blockchain like many idiots regurgitate in their posts). It comes from gullible people who don't understand how things work.

Yes our whole civilization works basically the same way, however it's enforced in a way that you have to participate, no other way around unless you want to move to another country with other laws or space. The bottomline is no one really needs to buy Steem, you are better off donating your money directly to bloggers and whales.

The system as it currently works is an absolutely pyramid scheme, no other way around it. They won't run with the money, they will just continue to cash out. I'm afraid that once it's close to being dead they will implement some of the changes stated above in a way to keep milking it for one more year.

I won't even mention how the whole system came to be, shady mining, early birds/whales, witnesses, multiple accounts...
legendary
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2016, 05:15:10 PM
The steem price started to fall when synero started to be hyped (some of the hyping was done on steemit and some people actually cashed out to buy synero).

Long term I think it needs a new wow aspect to it's economy otherwise it really is just a pepetual machine of write and cash out.
Activity: 547
Merit: 502
October 17, 2016, 04:35:44 PM

Just keep your 100%.

The same could be said for almost any crypto.  The top 10, top 20, etc... are all still pure speculation plays.

Also why is the general vibe that Steem will stay with its current structure?  Steem can change and based on CNX's coding history, I highly doubt it will stagnate and die from a development standpoint.

If Steem sets a top cap then the situation can change but the whole system is based on infinite growth. There's absolutely no incentive to buy Steem as we all know, it will dilute forever. Do you buy something that you know it will dilute in value? Don't tell me company shares, most pay dividends and are deeply tied to their growth.

These are all alpha stage products that will see many adaptations to further blockchain technology.  This is all pure speculation when it comes to trading at this point.  Someone could view steem as a buy taking a chance the chain will adapt, slow dilution rates, and thus increase significantly in value.

I was just curious why people have such black/white viewpoints on projects when clearly software adapts.  Steem has a smart team behind it and I doubt they will just call it quits tomorrow.  It's one of the few blockchains actually trying something besides sending "value" from one address to another.
Pages:
Jump to: