Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 3. (Read 73902 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Is there a new Discord server? The one I've been using is a ghost town. Link?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
price still on under value,stellar holding need more active communities to get attentions from other people
hope the dev can be more active on bitcointalk forum so we can communicate how and what the best progress in future
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Update on Discord !

Just wanted to post the latest wallets here in case we have any new joiners.

https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/StellarHoldings/releases
Activity: 10
Stellar holdings discord has been moved, new team-  real goals and a real promising future..
thank you all for hanging in there.   we will not let you down...
Making HOLD great again!!!
https://discord.gg/UMPKeY
Activity: 2
can somebody invite me to discord stellar holdings.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
As far as Pool staking is concerned, better staking in https://simplepospool.com/?ref=Xasouras , or https://stakeunited.com/panosgr36 ?
Bought my first Hold's for 36 sat. Thats the lowest price right from the beginning. Lets see if i did right.
eDIT: Now at 27 sat. Lets see where the fall is gonna stop..
is there any news from cryptopia when stellar holding/Hold will be on the list again,so we can trade on there?

It has been relisted for a while, please check it out by yourself in cryptopia exchange if you want, thanks.

Its listed there at least for 10 days. I bought some from Topia, last Sunday to be honest.
Hi can anyone help,
I backed up my wallet.dat file,downloaded the new wallet ,put my wallet.dat in and now i have loads of conflicted transactions and so i have coins missing from my balance.

Thanks
martin.
Activity: 50
Why does the price became suddenly low? And so are the stakes.
is there any news from cryptopia when stellar holding/Hold will be on the list again,so we can trade on there?

It has been relisted for a while, please check it out by yourself in cryptopia exchange if you want, thanks.
Activity: 252
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
On.

Here is Cryptopia news sent to users who hold these assets Today:

"
Dear Cryptopia users,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for one or more of the coins affected as follows:

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not ‘Financial Products’ on our exchange. The concept of a “Financial Product” under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a ‘Security’ under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions). We continually review and update our operations to ensure we remain compliant with our legal obligations. Cryptopia is committed to ensuring we are compliant so we can remain a responsible company both under New Zealand law and in order to meet our own ethical standards. As a part of ensuring that we remain compliant, and on the basis that we are not permitted to list financial products, we must delist all coins that are, or are likely to be, financial products according to New Zealand law.

The following coins are no longer delisting on Cryptopia, as they have demonstrated evidence that their project no longer has aspects of a Financial Product: Digipulse (DGPT) InterstellarHoldings (HOLD) Lithium (LIT) Bonpay (BON) CrowdCoin (CRC) MatrixCoin (MATRX) TenX (PAY)

The coins set out below will be fully delisted and removed from Cryptopia on the 4th of July 2018, 2 days from now: Aureus (AURS) Bitradio (BRO) ChronosCoin (CRX) DCORP (DRP) DDF (DDF) DecentBet (DBET) LFTCCoin (LFTC) OX Fina (OX) 21Million (21M) BitcoinDark (BTCD) BlockOptions (BOP) NeuroDAO (NDAO) DRP Utility (DRPU) Futereum X (FUTX) HomeblockCoin (HBC) PlexCoin (PLX)

Additionally, these 2 coins will continue delisting for another month and are currently scheduled to be fully delisted and removed from Cryptopia on the 2nd of August 2018: EncryptoTel (ETT) ProudMoney (PROUD)

As of 28/05/2018 the markets for trading these coins on Cryptopia are closed. To ensure your holdings are off the exchange before the coins are removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

Whilst this may cause some inconvenience, these coins are being delisted to ensure we remain compliant under New Zealand law. It is possible we may delist further coins that we consider may be financial products in future. Please only contact us regarding the delisting of these coins if you are an official member of that coin's team.

Kind regards

The Cryptopia Team

"
Activity: 182
So are we on or off cryptopia for the long run? I feel like i keep seeing conflicting info.
Activity: 6
Good afternoon. Please tell me why in my wallet, with that that it says that it will produce 9000-10000 coins, only 5000 coins are paid. Where do the others go? I just assumed that the hatch will happen when 5000 coins are reached. I will be grateful for the answer!
Bought my first Hold's for 36 sat. Thats the lowest price right from the beginning. Lets see if i did right.
Activity: 21
Any idea whats caused the drop lately in the price?

People arent happy with the new fixed rewards, this is supposed to be a high staking coin, which its not right now. So people are dumping at any price. Maybe when Masternodes are set up, we will see higher rewards and a higher price as well

That makes sense, I wondered why my returns seemed a LOT smaller now.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

People arent happy with the new fixed rewards, this is supposed to be a high staking coin, which its not right now. So people are dumping at any price. Maybe when Masternodes are set up, we will see higher rewards and a higher price as well
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: