Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 20. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
In my opinion there are just some really worthy ICO now and it will never be such crazy pump after listings as it usually happened in the end of 2017
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
 Yes, I still believe in ICO. Of course, I also made mistakes and lost money, but now I devote a lot of time to analyzing the upcoming ICOs and now I have chosen ICO AX1  and ICO Egretia. These projects have a very good idea and great potential for growth.
Activity: 93
May 17, 2018, 09:06:10 AM
Typerium project is another loved by the community. Its not too late to claim the TYPE token. Join bounties to earn reward stakes http://bounty.typerium.io/entries/3339244

www.typerium.io
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:01:51 AM
Yes i do believe on ICO because there are some ICO that are true and also it is hard to find so whenever you can get  good ICO by doing  some researcg and it is very feels good whenever you find a good ICO
Activity: 103
May 17, 2018, 08:58:42 AM
I am pretty sure that  some ICO projects out there are still successful and attractive for the investors but the market just need some time to recover to become even more profitable.

of course I believe in ICO, there are many promising projects in which I want to participate, the most important thing is not to give way to panic, the market has not yet recovered!
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
Yes, i will always believe in ICO no matter what happens even though there are many speculation againts on it but still i trust on it because a lot of things they do to us proven that they are some good, promising and reliable project like what i've participating now. So glad i've work on bounty program although its not easy job.
Activity: 72
May 17, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
Yes, but I'm in a bit more careful now in investing in ICOs since number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.
Activity: 36
May 17, 2018, 08:44:08 AM
Typerium building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. Great project in 2018)
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 17, 2018, 08:11:40 AM
I am pretty sure that  some ICO projects out there are still successful and attractive for the investors but the market just need some time to recover to become even more profitable.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
I think it's ok, but there's too much fraud and weak projects. I hope this will change soon.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 17, 2018, 06:42:02 AM
For now and for me i still belive but only 70-80 percent of chances of being succesful of one ico,because now there are so many ico`s that only wanted is to scam the people,and also i know that ico`s turned to scam because of not reaching their achieving goal or any about thier project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
May 17, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Yes you are right.. Many ICO's went down and mayn people lost money specially in 2018.. Everyone should make their researches and then join this ICO's. My favorite ICO İS Typerium, i would recommend to everyone..
Activity: 76
May 17, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
Good question..
I noticed the first message was from late 2017. The landscape became even wider since...

It is difficult to separate the good from the bad. My personal thought on ICO´s is that they are just a quick way of crowdfunding, that´s it. A lot of companies and start ups will try to look like they are crypto related, although they are not. Not really..
It makes it so much more difficult to find the good products and ideas in such an environment.

For me at time of writing there are some very good ideas out there, but the marketing is oh so very important. Some of my personal favorites now are Brickblock, Crowdtoken, Bethereum, Plaza & recently, Typerium: https://www.typerium.io/.
They really offer a product or service that makes sense. Well, at least for me it does. But the challenge will stay I think, to find the ones that will prove to be of any value in the future.
Activity: 75
May 17, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
#typegang
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
In general, a very strange question .. the crypto currency is developing, more and more investors are becoming small and large.
And projects are more and more promising, really efficient and working. So why stop believing in ICO?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
May 17, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Latest ICO in which I participated is PolicyPal. During these months, I was also very negative about the ICO. But this project proved to be just fine! After entering the stock exchange, the price was higher by 20 percent, and now by 60 and apparently the growth will continue!
Activity: 35
May 17, 2018, 05:25:03 AM
What is Typerium?
The ability to create, share, and connect, are fundamental to the human experience.
Type and image create a global language that we can all understand, regardless of
our background, culture, or the language we speak.
https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 05:19:39 AM
The market today is more ICO. There are a lot of fraudulent ICOs or can not develop to panic for investors. But many of the potential ICOs give investors big and fast profits. So I think the most important thing is to research to choose the potential ICO for investment. I believe in the ICO market. This market helps the encrypted world to make good progress in the right direction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
for me starting ICO - for service. It's not real economy. Check the list - payments, transferring, converting, ico starting, new mining methods.It shows that they know how to write code and they invested a lot more into the ICO's than others.There are too many real, working projects out there to invest in - who in their right mind would invest in a whitepaper and a promise at this point.
Activity: 41
May 17, 2018, 05:10:34 AM
I still beleive in ICO even as said it lessen the numbers of successful Ico. Because there are a lot of scammers so we still need of whole checking of which is good and worth to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: