Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 23. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
Yes, why not?
People are aware that number of scam ICOs are significantly increased. Hence, the possibility of earning from ICOs are significantly reduced. However, ICOs still have a good potential in terms of increasing your money to a good extend.

Of course I really believe in the ICO's that these projects offer. The many choices you have here on ICO's but careful choice just because others might be scam. Better to research before choosing the bounty in ico. But that's actually sometimes we may have fallen into danger. But not Member giveup continually for life.
Activity: 107
May 16, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
Yes of course, I still believe in ico it helps the project to be in the exchange sooner
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
Yes, why not?
People are aware that number of scam ICOs are significantly increased. Hence, the possibility of earning from ICOs are significantly reduced. However, ICOs still have a good potential in terms of increasing your money to a good extend.
Activity: 68
May 16, 2018, 04:15:04 AM
of course I still believe in ico, although the amount of ico that works very much reduced but it does not dampen my belief in ico,
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:05:20 AM
I still believe in Ico but not so much like before.There are so many scam project on the ico market nowdays.I try to avoid investing my money just in someone's pockets not in a real project with future and working product.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 16, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
I agree with very rare ICOS, I have joined the latest modum ICOS, now I have joined the abyss ICOS
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I never stop believing on ico because they are very profitable today and most of the participants of a bounty campaigns are really earning a huge amount of price for their work.
Activity: 70
May 16, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
Successful ICO still exist. It is an inexhaustible resource. They just get lost in such an abundance of projects and they are hard to find. And when we find it, we probably won't know, because everything is too good.
Activity: 448
May 16, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
Good companies have not gone away. there are several in which I personally participated this year . ncash/tky/ lym / these coins show themselves very worthy. I am also sure that many good companies are waiting for us. Such as Egretia. Do not let yourself be fooled by the scammers a lot of them will not be less. but the value of good projects will increase
Activity: 85
May 16, 2018, 03:39:16 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Most people still don't believe in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:38:00 AM
Typerium.io - https://typerium.io/

Is the most amazing idea for content creators they are making a great working, i congrats them for sure hope this project keep going to the infinity  Cool
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
May 16, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
I know the stats in the ICO are getting bad. But even now you can find interesting ICO, which make a profit for investors. For example at the end of may start ICO Egretia
Activity: 56
May 16, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
I do believe in ICOs as there are some good ones, but most of the good ones are being purchased by the Big Whales, and the ones that are not, are to expensive for the little guy. So really at the early stages of beginners, it is almost impossible to join a good ICO
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
I personally still believe in ICO, and to this day there are still many ICOs in progress.
I still believe that by contributing to an appropriate ICO will be able to generate good profits for us in the future.
We just have to choose the right ICO and do the research before choosing the ICO so as not to lose money while putting our funds on ICO what we choose.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
It's hard to find the right project, but if you do find one I think you have to take that opportunity and invest.
Last investment Welltrado project. It took me some time while I understood their concept, believe in their project and trust their team.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 03:11:58 AM
There are some excellent ICOs, but now, because too many fraudsters have destroyed the market, leading to the departure and mistrust of many players!
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 03:10:30 AM
Now the situation on the market is getting better. And more and more, the ICO is showing itself well. If before, according to statistics, 50% of ICO failed, now this figure is 40%.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
May 16, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

Each participant should analyze the prospect of the project. If this is not possible - contact the experts. No need to hurry!

Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 16, 2018, 02:55:36 AM
I think, the structure of the ICO should be transformed. Spending money by developers should become more transparent so that no one can abuse their position and use the money for their personal purposes. Only after serious changes in the ICO sphere, investors will be able to feel protected and the volume of investments will increase.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
All ICO's are posible scam it depends on the developer.If the developer doesn't really have budget for their project they will just wait for the investors to deposit and buy their ico coins.If only few investors put money to them theres a big chance to become scam for the reason that they dont have budget for developing their project.So the best advice is reasearch and check the community of the ico that you want to invest and never forget the golden rule in crypto investing "INVEST ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE".
Pages:
Jump to: