Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 26. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
Typerium will absolutely be the game changer for content creation and protected intellectual property! #TYPEGANG https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
May 15, 2018, 10:54:24 AM
There are many ICOs that are being released each in everyday so it affects the number of successors and failing ICO or campaign itself given that not all ICO are successful and not all are profitable. I still believe on ICOs, a user just need to choose one good ico in order to make it profitable. Making assumptions from the platform of the ICO as well as its use, would be a good basis.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 15, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
it's true the number of successful ICO has dropped dramatically and many ICOs are now a scam, but I still trust ICO to get a bigger profit. the difference is now we must be more thorough to choose ICO, must be absolutely sure if the project will be successful later. indeed participating in ICO is very risky, but for a big profit. why not?
Activity: 56
May 15, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
with what is coming in a few weeks with stratis platform updates on ICO on their bases I am beginning to believe in ICO again, STRATIS is one of the best crypto projects to my mind and its ICOs should be successful as well.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
Yes i still believe in ICO because there are many good ICO coming now a days like a NOUS.
This project has professional team and concept which is really worth supporting. This project in the future will be a real benefit for people who are into cyrpto currencies.
Activity: 9
May 15, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
Yes! A lot of us still believe in ICO´s and still invest in such opportunities like Typerium. Everywhere i look on internet i find something good about this powerfull project. Its a good oppotunity to invest in Typerium. Its that kind of project who will reach top 10 on CMC. Take yourself a look at : https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
May 15, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
Its a game changer in Crypto World specially for Content Producers !

Pre-sale starting from 21st May 2018
Visit
Typerium.io
Activity: 7
May 15, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
#Typerium is the best project.
https://twitter.com/syedkamran514
Activity: 35
May 15, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
YES I BELIEVE IN GOOD ICO  IT MAY BE VERY PROFITABLE IN FUTURE

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
Activity: 24
May 15, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
There are so many ICo projects and if 10 ICo projects are sure to have 3 successful ICo projects and can grow. I think the ICo market is still hot and a new trend for all altcoin because investors prefer to invest in newer altcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
ICO is a good chance to join the project, which you like and really trust, on a earliest stage. I don't like, that many of people just flip ICO tokens and go forward.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:39:25 AM
Yes, Im still believe in ICO because they do exist and I know some of them is still trustworthy enough to start an investments,
because their business is proven  in the way that they have a good feedbacks from their invertors that can satisfy the future investors that they investment I in the good hands.
Activity: 15
May 14, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
ICO is the trend of the world, without ICO sure this market will be very hard to attract many potential investors. I think people are still interested in investing in ICOs because it's easy for ICOs to make a profit and limit the risk
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 10:28:08 PM
I think ICO is very dangerous, but when we can choose right, ICO can influence us to get great benefits.
And I still believe and support in some very disagree projects built by good people, honest and workers hard.

Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 10:27:00 PM
ICO were both successful and remained. Simply requirements became more complicated, there were other social companies. If earlier you were engaged in one signature, now it is necessary to work more.
Activity: 46
May 14, 2018, 10:17:11 PM
Their number has not decreased, but rather increased. Because the ICO gets bigger and you can't keep track of everyone. And naturally successful dissolve somewhere among them.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 10:14:31 PM
Future is #Typerium ! Game Change in Content World.
#TYPEGANG vs #TRX
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 08:59:46 PM
Typerium is a great Project !!
Its a game changer in Crypto World specially for Content Producers ! This project will promote quality content for a competitive price

Pre-sale starting from 21st May 2018
Visit
Typerium.io
Activity: 13
May 14, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

In ICO, one can not believe as an idea, but one can believe in technology that promotes it (ICO).

Typerium.io
Activity: 33
May 14, 2018, 08:28:04 PM
Yeah, I think I still believe in ico. I agree it can be quite hard to believe in ICOs with so many scams being shrouded in the form of ICOs. Not some scam and some ponzy scheme ico of course. And people losing money to them on a daily basis but I stilll believe that ICOs are a good way to earn a lot of money. I like ico because I can get profit from their campaign and their bounties. They have just made it harder to find out which of the coins are legit projects with so many coins being pushed out daily. Some of them maybe a fraud, but there are a lot of ico that can give you some good profit. You just need to learn and ask to people about the legit ico
Pages:
Jump to: