Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 25. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
For every fake it means there must be an original. ICOs may easily be a scam but with good research and experience and patience it will pay out. Check out typerium.io they are doing something lovely helping creative minds earn from their efforts directly without elaborate systems. That is what I call decenteralized.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
I believe in ICO, because it brings me very good profits. It seems to me that investing in ICO is a great way to earn money. But there are a lot of scammers.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
Hmm,intresting project,track this!
Activity: 1022
May 15, 2018, 03:10:11 PM
sometimes that returns from excessive examination gives as extras on option to work on exchange as forwarding shifts with the field of entrance as might investors to collects with number of results as displacing use with one on beginning expends and request with the finest on cashout to collects with nominal account of profit with the personal wallet bank.

Activity: 2
May 15, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
I absolutely believe in ICO's, but you need to read and follow everything they do. Now i follow TYPE and i think this a really great project with an awesome team.
And then you have a really great ico, in my opinion.
If you guys interested, you have to check there website. Its www.typerium.io
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
I still believe in ICO, even though some of it is just a waste of time,  but it doesn't affect my positiveness  . Maybe some of it didn't last but still there's a good ICO's. We should not be negative about it. 
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
Of course, I still believe in ICO. There are many ICO right now, so many can’t achieve their target because of various reasons but there also many successful ICOs. Now there is huge competition in this market so Every ICO’s have to serious about their project.
Activity: 249
May 15, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
Of course we are! I think most of us still believe to the ICO, because this is still young technology and people need time to understand that. Now market came more adult and you can't find some stupid scam that you saw 6 month ago. Of course scam also tries to better camouflage itself but now we have ratings, community and a lot of people can detect scam. So now for both (good and bad companies) it is not easy to raise the necessary funds. People don't believe  in empty promises now. Time when you can raise money only if you have idea and WP are gone. That's better for all of us. We are growing with market and in the future we will see more better and useful ICO I hope.
Activity: 128
May 15, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
There are still good ICOs though, It may be very difficult to chose one that will succeed but there are till programs worth your time and money, just needs close investigation and thorough analysis.  The main indicator of a good ICO  being a good project plan, propr distribution of tokens and a competent development team.
Activity: 103
May 15, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
Yes, I believe in ICO, but I do not invest in it yet.  Now investing in ICO is very risky.  I'd rather participate in the bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

The year is 2018 now as I reply. Most of the ICOs nowadays are scam.

Or is too legit on the first weeks and exits as scams most at the end.

You just need to do some research in order to do what you have to do!
Activity: 79
May 15, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
This is 2018 so we are looking forward to see more successful ICO,s and more investors in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
"Yes a lot of scammers but also
a lot of worthy projects with a good idea
and they are difficult to list all of them really very much
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
if I think personally, I still believe in ICO although there are some ICO who do frauds out there but if we want to do research first, maybe penipun will not easily happen
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
May 15, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I think that you should more deeper study into the projects before investing in the ICO stage. A good choice will bring you a good profit. Now there are a lot of projects where white sheets are closed ahead of schedule and investors are standing in a long queue to be able to make their contribution.. Pay attention to the Egretia project, I consider it quite promising.
Activity: 56
May 15, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
I believed half a year ago, then we had some bad experience and scam projects, but these last 1-2 months almost every project is somehow 'successful' and making at lease x3 after being listed on exchanges, something is wrong.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 15, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
I believe in ICO. This does not mean that I trust any development team, and invest my money in their project. But think for yourself, if in ICO or who did not believe, the new ICO would not appear because of the lack of demand for them.
Activity: 205
May 15, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
Of course, many good ICOs are running!
Like Marginless, LocalCoinSwap, SKYFChain and many others.
ICOs still provide high return investment - you are invetsing into startups.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
of course, now every day the fees in the ICO are growing, and it is very profitable to invest in ICO the main thing is to choose a really good project!
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 11:28:36 AM
The ratings of the following sites can also be a good argument. However, sometimes projects are shot with a rating of 3, and very rarely even with a rating of 2.5-2.9.
The list of sites:coinschedule.com

icodrops.com

icoholder.com

icobazaar.com

icobench.com

icorating.com

tokenmarket.net

tokentops.com

We have a new article out about how Tradelize works.
Check it out: https://steemit.com/cryptotrading/…/tradedelize-how-it-works

Video review of ICO Tradelize in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTGFAGtDMQ

https://www.tradelize.com/
Pages:
Jump to: