Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 28. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
If you overcome procrastination you get it all.
May 14, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
Absolutely! Also when it comes to digital products like Typerium will offer. Digital goods are about to break through a lot and keep rising! Check out their promising website https://typerium.io
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
Yes i still believe in ICOs, in as much as there has been issues with ICOs of late with some of them being scams, there are still good ICOs out there, in fact, They are the best ways of investment as you get to buy tokens very cheaply at an initial stage, Hold these good project coins for long enough and they will get you money
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 02:02:35 PM
I trust that giving substance makers the opportunity to totally possess what they make is the place it is at. The way that this idea is beginning to fly up with give more prominent rivalry and substance makers the certainty to realize that they have choices. On the off chance that Typerium truly centers around this I trust they will be incredible opponents to other new and promising tokens. Rivalry is great and sound and Typerium may simply include the perfect measure of energy that can help truly rocket this medium.
There are so many trustworthy ico and many of them are also all nonsense and trying to get some funds out of scams. Their reason why people now have fewer than the old ico who participated. Because of what they do, investors have been reduced and reduced. And for me, I still believe in ico, therefore we should be able to choose the right ico for us to follow.
Activity: 2
May 14, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
 I trust that giving substance makers the opportunity to totally possess what they make is the place it is at. The way that this idea is beginning to fly up with give more prominent rivalry and substance makers the certainty to realize that they have choices. On the off chance that Typerium truly centers around this I trust they will be incredible opponents to other new and promising tokens. Rivalry is great and sound and Typerium may simply include the perfect measure of energy that can help truly rocket this medium.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
ico gives an advantage with a small investment. and choosing a good ico is the most important thing to avoid a scam. ico helps a lot of people who just go into crypto.
Activity: 3
May 14, 2018, 01:44:40 PM
Typerium will be huge its focusing on content creation check it out. www.typerium.io
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 14, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
Some peoples may have lose faith in ICO because many ICO has failed, some of them turn into a scam.
But if you are lucky to participated on great potential ICO, i believe that you will reap your profit later if you hold your tokens for long.
I still believe in ICO, but on a real ICO only.
Activity: 39
May 14, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
ICOs will stay for a while but regulations are coming.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
I don't believe in ICO anymore because of scammers, bad projects without good ideas, etc. People making everything insane very fast, ICO was very promising but worst nowadays.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
May 14, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
Yes ofcourse i still believe in ICO , but you need to understand that there will always will be good and bad ICOs. Icos what will bring a good money to you and ICOs what price will be lower and lower with every day. You always need to be very picky when you invest in ICO and check all very good.
As i know some good ICOs starting soon , so you can check and invest!
Activity: 34
May 14, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
Typerium is doing a presale come May 21 and i think this has a huge potential. Great project.

https://twitter.com/Typerium_io/status/994769867432714240
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:29:15 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I think many are not interested anymore investors are investing in ICO, maybe this is due to many ICO who cheats. It is unfortunate that ICO actually does its job and pays it as promised. So an honest ICO developer will be the victim, due to the people who do the scam.
Activity: 171
May 14, 2018, 10:22:52 AM
I still believe ICO investing. Because some ICO case is still success in 2018.
but I know success rate is going down recently. we should study investing ICO more carefully.
Activity: 246
May 14, 2018, 10:21:34 AM
Yes. We just need to be careful in choosing the the legit ICOs.  There are guidelines we need to consider before we decide which ICOs are worth investing.  Take time in reviewing them and don't be in hurry. Remember its your money that will be invested.  There are lots of altcoins that are garbage so be very careful.
Activity: 392
May 14, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I atill believe in icos because they are the first thing that gives me profits in the business because way back then I do not have money to invest or even to trade so I just join in a signature ico campaigns as a bounty hunter then I gain profit in that but today it seems like they are being made to fool people there are a lot of icos out there that are just a scam that takes the money of the people which is why there are some people loosing hope in some icos. But me I am still believe and I hope that scammers will be banned in the future
Activity: 79
May 14, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
ICO just start, many ICO are successful and investor have great profit.
Activity: 28
May 14, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
Yes i sure still believe in ICO's and looking forward to see what´s upcoming. For now i'm very excited about the upcoming Typerium ICO and token presale which begins 7 days from now on May 21. https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 6
May 14, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
The only way to participate success even in good ICOs are discount clubs that get prices for everyone like a whales. This will be a trend soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 09:37:47 AM
I still believe in ICO projects as the tool for attraction of financial resources for startups. Though I am not an investor.
It is rather new way of attraction of financial resources, but it has well proved in the last one or two years.
I think the market of ICO will develop good rates this year.
Activity: 2
May 14, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
I think http://typerium.io is looking pretty good. Anyone else look into it?
Pages:
Jump to: