Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 30. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ICOs right now even if I can't say something for certain like this ICO has exceeded my expectations of it. Although I still believe in them, I see those who are quite new ICO starting by this month to be not that trustworthy but still they might still be profitable to invest into so there's no harm in taking risk and investing onto those new ICOs who knows maybe a certain ICO running now would be very successful in the future.
Yes ofcourse. I am not losing hope on making money here because I still believe that market will rise up again because as of now it dumps really low compared to december's price of any token in the market. I still believe that it will come back to its high price. Its just a matter of supply and demand wherein if the price is too low thats the time that the investor will encourage to buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
May 14, 2018, 03:50:27 AM
No, I don't believe you can make a quick buck. I'd rather buy the coins after they're on the market. And almost with certainty I can say that there they will be cheaper
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
Of course I believe in ICO. Look at world wifi. The hard cap will soon be reached. A great ICO . This is going to be the best Ico in 2018. A great team and a perfect idea.

https://en.worldwifi.io/ 
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
I am a person who has always believed in the ICO, although it is now becoming a job for scammers. They are trying to make ICOs fool around for everyone, but for real projects, it's still a good place to be successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Ico's today are really profitable, working on bounty campaigns is paying a decent amount of altcoins and you can use it for living because there are a lot of investors each day in the market. that make the price of coins to grow even further more.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
It is getting harder for an average investor to earn money from ICOs.
Most of the ICOs will be dumped once they hit exchanges.
I only invest in a very few ICOs now.
Activity: 81
May 14, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

ICO is one of the best ways to earn money for investors.
The main thing is to believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

Activity: 9
May 14, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
I still believe in ICO but some are really Useless Project. I found some amazing project here is the one i love for me its pretty useful in the future. the rest i will include it soon  Smiley
https://typerium.io/
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 14, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
ICO is becoming an established funding system in cryptocurrency ecosystem. I doubt if people will stop investing in ICO in years to coke. There good ICO and there are bad ones! I believe in good ICO!
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
May 14, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
As what are running now, there are so many ico that are trustworthy and many of them also are all shit and trying to get some funds then exit scam. Those reason why people now have less compare to old ico that are participating. Because of what they did, investors have been lessen and lessen.and for me, i stilll believes in ico, just choose the right ico we must join.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 02:57:55 AM
I don't believe in most of the ICOs now.
Just check the ICOs which are launching this months, very few of which are serious ones.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 01:46:59 AM
I believed half a year ago, then we had some bad experience and scam projects, but these last 1-2 months almost every project is somehow 'successful' and making at lease x3 after being listed on exchanges, something is wrong.
Activity: 5
May 14, 2018, 01:46:29 AM
https://typerium.io/

Typerium is very fresh and nice project
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
I followed this project for a while and at the time it is one of the few projects i'm going to participate.
https://www.typerium.io 
Activity: 266
May 13, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
until now of course I still so believe in ICO. Ico is already part of the crypto community without ico of course crypto is no longer heard. well there are some ico that may be one of the things that i follow. one of which is Typerium ico. it's a great ico project. that is my opinion of Typerium, this project also has the potential to progress and develop. if you want to join ico let me click on their website https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:09:08 PM
Yes, i still believe there will be some successful projects. The market grows day by day and affects more people. I’m sure that investmens will also increase so there’s no point in despair.
Activity: 58
May 13, 2018, 08:09:03 PM
Yes. I think meta changes again. We are witnessing another great ICO bull market in which a bunch of low-cap ICOs are really really profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
May 13, 2018, 08:05:25 PM
Yes I still in ICO, though it is hard to find a good and solid ICO right now but once you get a good ICO, it will bring good return for you. ICO game changed because regulations and bear market, most ICO don't do public sales these days because of regulations, some countries barred their citizens from participating in ICO so that's why ICO game changed, these days you hardly see ICO that go above their ICO prices on exchanges. But if you find good one, you will believe.
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 08:00:46 PM
i care little about ico since China ban ico, there are still some ico which were very successful, but most ico is not going smoothly, and lot of ico break out after hitting on exchange, ico is one way to invest, but just one way

Yes i still believe because there are still so many ICOs that are profitable like the ICOs i participated last month which is very profitable.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
May 13, 2018, 07:58:55 PM
yes , greatly more than anyone can imagine and more than i believe in any form of technological innovation can offer all over the universe. the ICO is just a way of expressing the way in which the technology has come to make lives easier and faster.
Pages:
Jump to: