Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 34. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:04:28 AM
Yes I still believe in in ICO, but we could not avoided that there are some of them are just scams, but for you to avoid that you should read carefully what there white paper is and the roadmap that they are implementing.
Activity: 8
May 13, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
Yes afcorse can't wait to start it is amaizing ! Smiley)))
Activity: 126
May 13, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
I believe in ICO. Its still a good opportunity for an idea to become a reality, but  I want to see smart and motivated people, not greed!
Activity: 11
May 13, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
@typerium.io is a great ICO. I have been following it from long time now. Waiting for presale. https://www.typerium.io

Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
In the event that you need to exploit ICOs, you don't have another decision yet to have faith in ICOs, regardless. Indeed, there are a great deal of tricks and doubted organizations, however it doesn't imply that the there are no great ones. Only somewhat more careful due persistence is required with a specific end goal to maintain a strategic distance from such trick ICOs, and everything will be okay
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
Actually for now, there are too many successful ICOs in recent years but the high volume of ICO makes it very difficult for the seller to choose a really good Ico, but I myself always recommend it first in doing research on an ico, but there are some that make me like at the moment sekarng, but there is an Ico for me that is so good according to say person, yitu propthereum an ico which really is really a clear idea with good numbers to support it at the moment sekangg ....
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
Some of them I trust and others are not. I don't generate that all ico are scam. There are few ICOs that are useful and applicable to our business and trading like wallet ICO adn trading site like idex. Those are real ICO. Fuck coin and shit coin ico are nothing to me.
Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 10:41:58 AM
I still believe in ICO, but I think there must be a choice, because the ICO is less successful this year than last year, the number of ICO was created more and more. Many people are finding that it is easy to deceive and lose the practicality of the ICO. But do not worry too much about it as there are still a lot of ICOs in development.
Activity: 109
May 13, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
Believe it or not. the main key if we want to successfully invest in ICO is the foresight. because it all depends on how we choose the ICO project.
Activity: 65
May 13, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
I still do and i personally believe that were still so many that believes in ICO. Why did i speculate this? One reason only, by joining and participating in their different bounty campaigns hoping that in due time we will be rewarded in those tasks that were given us. Why should we join if we don't believe?
Activity: 79
May 13, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
Yes, but must more picky for them. Hope in 2018 more innovative ICO released
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
One can not deny the fact that raising funds during the ICO is quite simple and this allows young projects with a strong idea to receive funds for development. I believe that in the future we will see interesting projects that will be popular and there is nothing wrong with the fact that you will acquire their tokens during the ICO. I believe that good projects will always be and the fundraising during the ICO can change very much, but it does not disappear. The main thing is to choose the right projects and only this can improve your experience from such actions. In any case, this is really a very good way and we can not ignore it only because there are scammers
Activity: 46
May 13, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
Of course I believe even though some of ICOs are decreasing now some of them is still successful. For now it got just more harder to find right ICO so it is more interesting because of that))
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
lol, do you believe in any business starting up?
Most fail but if you invest in the right one you win.  No difference here
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
I still believe ICO , because this method can make money quickly even if there is great risk, but there will also be risk management to reduce risks.
Activity: 48
May 13, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
Looking forward to where this project goes. Typerium will explode in the near future. It seems pretty interesting so far.
Best ICO of 2018: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf
Activity: 1
May 13, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
Best ICO of 2018: https://www.typerium.io/   Cheesy

Empowering Creators...
Decentralised Content Creation Platform
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 05:12:47 AM
Unfortunately, as far as my experience into join several bounty,
most of ICO is failure recently, some case is postponed, or some case is failure and cash back to ETH/BTC.
But I still believe a few case will success ICO such as  Nano, others.
I also focus on Typerium ICO right now.
Here's their url : https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 96
May 13, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Yes i still believe in ICO, though it is really hard to search for a better ICO and there’s a lotvof fake ICO but still i am here and continues my legacy. And still ICO is the best wa to earn a good money though it takes a month still good at all.
Activity: 126
May 13, 2018, 03:51:08 AM
Even there is many SCAM and bargage ICO but ICO is still best way to earn money even with bounty or with investment. But some ICO are real Legit and good for earning money.
Pages:
Jump to: