Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 33. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
Yes, I still believe in ICO, because ICO gives the financial freedom. I'm not looking 10X or 100X ico. I looking 4X ICO. when it reaches, I get out my initial investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 13, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
Maybe we experience some ICO scam in the past time, but there are a lot of ICOs coming that are true and genuine projects so I believe that we can trust this ICOs once again and not a victim of scam again.
Activity: 95
May 13, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
I believe in ICO, but far from everything. Very many ICOs end up being scam and this undermines the trust of many. Just the project in which you want to invest your money should be carefully chosen and checked.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
Even number of sucesfull icos decreased people still are interested to icos, last 3 icos that i wanted to join I couldnt buy because of crowdsale finished at 1 minute.
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
I believe in ICO. I have joined sever ICO not long ago and two of them was successful another still in process. So this year it to my opinion there will be more successful projects.
Activity: 253
May 13, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
it feels as a player in crypto, it must believe in ICO. I myself too. Because life seems to have started to depend on bounty, as well as ICO projects and also trading. Then all things related to the ICO will still I believe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Yes, I do. ICOs a still in their infancy. It's true the failure rate is very high, but it's rather normal for such a fresh industry. We just need to wait till the market develops mechanisms for sorting out scammmers.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
Yes, I still believe in ICO. ICO gives us an opportunity to.create a project that could.make a change in the digital world and in reality. Zenodys is one ICO created to make a difference in the monetization of digital assets  that could standardized the market by means of it visual tools that is easy to use and understand.  A platform worthy of our support.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
yes .. i still believe in ico.
many ico are still profitable even though many ico ruin the price when entering the market. we must be careful choosing ico
Activity: 56
May 13, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
ICO make your little investment become something you can be proud of.  ICO is changing lives all across the world and we have blockchain, Bitcoin and ethereum to thank for it! The easiest way for new entrants into the world if cryptocurrency is for them to buy ICO and learn.
Activity: 69
May 13, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
I still believe in ICO, there are also many great startup projects.
There are a number of ways I am impressed by the numbers: people are interested in the project as a starting point.
Check out the Typerium ICO on twitter & telegram, the number of members is impressive.
Web site: https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 185
May 13, 2018, 11:28:57 AM
I am changing my point of view about Icos and their tokens.Currently we are watching a huge number of projects that seem just money grabbing from naive investors dreaming about quick profit.
Activity: 420
May 13, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
Maybe i still believe in ICO because until now i never meet a bad ICO.
But, i know so many ICO is fail and scam.
Maybe i will stop believe in ICO again when i meet the bad ICO or ICO scame.
I think like that, not all ICO is bad sometimes yes is bad but sometimes too ICO will be great for takes a big profit.
Activity: 132
May 13, 2018, 11:23:08 AM
Personally I belive to icos and I make searching about icos and till now never failed at any ico, I think icos with regulation will be more powerfull in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
May 13, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
Confidence shaken at ICOs
With the recent market decline
But there are some promising projects in particular
With the market rally in recent weeks
Including this project
I invite you to visit the site and see its details

https://typerium.io/
Activity: 14
May 13, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
Typerium Ico looks really great i believe in that project!

www.typerium.io
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 13, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
yes, I still believe, some of the good projects can squeeze money over the bear market. The problem was how long bear market this time
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
I'm a bit hesitant with ICO at the moment.
In the past, I really believe in the ICO.
After many negative events on ICO, my beliefs decreased against ICO. I still hope if ICO backs up and convince me if ICO has evolved.
Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
not really lately i have observed the only people making money are the icos . What the game plan seems to be is to over value the coins at ico stage and dump them right before being listed . Dont think a coin can be worth 2$ at development stage especially when market caps are running into billions of coins . All a cheap gimmick to attract and rob investors
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 11:09:44 AM
Despite everything I put stock in ICOs at the present time regardless of whether I can't state something for certain like this ICO has surpassed my desires of it. In spite of the fact that regardless I put stock in them, I see the individuals who are very new ICO beginning by this month to be not that reliable but rather still they may at present be productive to put into so there's no damage in going for broke and contributing onto those new ICOs who knows possibly a specific ICO running now would be exceptionally fruitful later on.
Pages:
Jump to: