Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 31. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 07:58:26 PM
of course i still believe in ICO
but, i will do a deep research before make any contributions in any ICO project
because experience is the best teacher  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
If you want to invest you should trust the ICO. Because if they don't believe you'd be hard-pressed to take a decision. And you will hesitate to invest because you fear if you will suffer losses. You must dare to take a decision and you have to do some checking and some correct information about ICO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
I still believed in ICO, Some of them are still doing well. I am following up with this ICO Typerium. They are here to change the online game forever. they have a great team. You can check them out here;https://www.typerium.io/
Join the bounty program; http://vy.tc/fFMIK14
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 13, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
Recently, my faith in the ICO has been greatly shaken. When every day you see such a large amount of scam, You begin to understand that choosing the right project is the most important thing you need to learn.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 04:28:43 PM
because typerium is the  ability to create, share, and connect, are fundamental to the human experience.
i think this project will get more success
main website is https://www.typerium.io
Activity: 170
May 13, 2018, 04:08:29 PM
There are a lot of succesfull icos at the moment, and i am investing in a bunch of them (like 3 - 4 at this moment) so i do not think that we should really be worried about the futures of crowdsales, because they are not gonna disappear.
Activity: 241
Merit: 13
I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 13, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
Yes, ICO is an incredibly convenient way to get investments for companies. Of course, it is necessary to regulate this sphere against SCAMs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
May 13, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Even in 2018, there are many successful ICO. for example, in may I participated in 2 promising ICO and made a profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 03:41:59 PM
Of course I believe, if I and everyone in this forum do not trust ICO, maybe they will not spend their time by opening the forum just to say hi, they would prefer to be farmers. Those present here hope to get the benefits either from airdrop or bounty, while both expect on the success of sales and the number of demand.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
yes  I still believe in ico's actually I still participating some ico. investing and joining their bounty campaign. but you need to choose what ico you will participate be wise for choosing because there's a lot of failing ico's Undecided
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
I think that ICOs are failing. It may seem a strong statement, but in the long run this model is unsustainable.

The ICO continue to attract participants with the hope of a very high gain, and so many continue to focus on shit projects with no value and that offer no guarantee on the funds invested.
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
there is nothing we can do but continue to trust ico, because from ICO I started all this from the beginning till now and although many ICO are unsuccessful I still trust ICO until now
Activity: 132
May 13, 2018, 03:29:47 PM
ICOs area good way of making money in the crypto industry, probably the best way as it gives you a head start on an investment opportunity that can give you good returns if the project succeeds,  its however impossible to tell which one will succeed and which one wont at this stage, which is the main challenge in ICO investment/. If you get it right however you make it big because the coins are available cheaply at the IC Ostage, hold those coins long enough and you have a fortune.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
May 13, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
As per the market situation right now it is safe to wait for them to hit in the exchangers. Especially of this ICO has bounty campaign.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
Of course I belive to icos and I spend time to find trustworthy icos with promising project, I think if u find right icos u ll have profit that u cant earn in trading.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
May 13, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
I believe in ICO and constantly invest in these projects in order to increase my capital. And at me it turns out. I think that this industry will live long.
Activity: 341
May 13, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
Looking for how many Scam and just horrible projects, it is very difficult to believe in the success of the ICO, but I still believe there are excellent ones.

I think the problem is that many people just fall for marketing instead of carefully checking that a project is based on something solid and contrete. It's really baffling to me how many people invest in bubble soap projects that are just a collection of fancy presentations and are not solving any real issue. We are a biotech company performing novel biomedical research, and one of the things that sets our ICO apart from the other ICO offerings is that it is based on our AIDS cure research. Behind our project there are therefore many years of hard work and investments to perform and publish our research. Investors with us know that they are investing into something real and concrete, as they can easily verify that our project is something real and legit by checking the publications on the NIH database pubmed.

​Fior J. An Initial In Vitro Investigation into the Potential Therapeutic Use of SupT1 Cells to Prevent AIDS in HIV-Seropositive Individuals. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(5):e37511. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/22701517

Fior J. Is a pacific coexistence between virus and host the unexploited path that may lead to an HIV functional cure? Viruses. 2013;5(2):753-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/23430684

Fior J. Salamander regeneration as a model for developing novel regenerative and anticancer therapies. J Cancer. 2014;5(Cool:715-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/25258653

Fior J. SupT1 Cell Infusion as a Possible Cell-Based Therapy for HIV: Results from a Pilot Study in Hu-PBMC BRGS Mice. Vaccines. 2016;4(2):13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/27128948

Moreover, we are working on solving a real global issue such as developing a low cost cure solution for AIDS. There were 36.7million people infected by HIV globally in 2016, 17.5million of which were left untreated, according to UNAIDS. Our mission is to develop a low cost cell-based therapy solution for HIV to allow access to the treatment for those individuals who are normally left untreated due to social and/or economic limitations. We are getting a lof of interest from venture capitalists as they do not fall for marketing and only invest in solid projects.
Activity: 186
May 13, 2018, 03:21:32 PM
If u search enough u ll see that exist too much good and promising icos but because of too much scams, icos become place of scam.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
May 13, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
Im bealieve in ico but not in all first thing if u lose money u are bad in this sphere!Becose many peoples even dont read about project where they invest money!I always say tofriens and on bitcointalk please read full discription,names,surnames,whitepaper compare all information what u have with google and social medias becose scam project guys write untruth information!
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 03:12:19 PM
of course! this is one of the most promising schemes to invest their money and be sure that the benefits of red and you will not be deceived. I completely trust cryptocurrencies and everything connected with them now
Pages:
Jump to: