Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 32. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 03:04:04 PM
Believers on ICO now was increased. Because the hardcap it is easily to reached out. The other iCO it takes up to 10 days only to get softcap. It is very fast now compare to last year. And the raised of they eth/cash collected by the team management also increased and fast. The other Ico now was they advance closing their token sale it because they got hardcap on private sale and that is so amazing. Improving the platform and the stragety to get investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 03:02:48 PM
there has a lot of ico that recently are good too for the investment but we know something that what make us really hate an ico, those scammers who getting advantage by it
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
of course! I am sure that the ICO is an area that will continue to develop and will eventually be incredibly profitable
Activity: 43
May 13, 2018, 02:52:35 PM
In my opinion, Typerium project is one of the most perspective and high potential promising  creation on the modern crypto marketplace. Make a visit on   https://typerium.io !!!
Activity: 14
May 13, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
I believe in some ICOs.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
why don't you believe me?I see that the projects continue to bring me profit and I completely trust ICO and believe in their future
Activity: 3
May 13, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
This is a good sign that a good promising project enters the world of Crypto to do something new, unique and useful. At the end of the project they should be able to a succes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
May 13, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Looking for how many Scam and just horrible projects, it is very difficult to believe in the success of the ICO, but I still believe there are excellent ones.
The fact that there are a lot of horrible projects in the market means only that you need to carefully choose projects for investment. Even if you have reviewed 1000 projects there is no guarantee that you will find a good one among them.
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
I believe in ICOs. It's very important to research on a project before investing. If its a gud one, it may list below ico price but if you're patient and follow their roadmap along, you will smile
Activity: 2
May 13, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I feel this could be an exceptionally encouraging ICO to watch. I trust that giving substance makers the opportunity to totally possess what they make is the place it is at. The way that this idea is beginning to fly up with give more prominent rivalry and substance makers the certainty to realize that they have choices. On the off chance that Typerium truly centers around this I trust they will be incredible opponents to other new and promising tokens. Rivalry is great and sound and Typerium may simply include the perfect measure of energy that can help truly rocket this medium. Good luck wishing you achievement.More information on the link https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 226
May 13, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
I was so much believing in icos last year,I had sold all my bitcoins and I took a part in a dozen of ICOs,but only three of them give me good profit,the rest ones are still under or close to  Ico price Sad
Activity: 53
May 13, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
that ICO is a new step in the development of the economy. I got more profit than trading by investing in ICOs. I hope it will provide high benefits to many people in the nearest future.
Activity: 392
May 13, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I believe in them, there should be some ups and down of course, but I can not say that ICO is dead - it is just temporary
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
There are a lot of people whose earnings are associated with the theme of ICO and I also relate to them to some extent. I am an optimist and believe that I will succeed sooner or later.
Activity: 252
May 13, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
yes i do believe in ico but not all the ico . new new ico listed in the market but most of the ico price does not touch the base price because of the market is not stable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 13, 2018, 12:24:54 PM
Im bealieve in ico but not in all first thing if u lose money u are bad in this sphere!Becose many peoples even dont read about project where they invest money!I always say tofriens and on bitcointalk please read full discription,names,surnames,whitepaper compare all information what u have with google and social medias becose scam project guys write untruth information!
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 13, 2018, 12:21:39 PM
until now i still believe with ICO but now i more selective before I decide to join.to many ico right now with the same idea with past ico.they just copy success ico and rebrand it.I more like ico with the fresh product except for Exchange product.And now I need to make a deep research about core team and advisor team more than before.if they look fishy better I stay away before I regret it.
Activity: 32
May 13, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
Looking for how many Scam and just horrible projects, it is very difficult to believe in the success of the ICO, but I still believe there are excellent ones.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
May 13, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
yes i admit there are many scam ICO with irresponsible developers in cryptocurrency, but i still put big hope on it and believe in ICO. all you have to do is just make your time doing studies about ICO you want to invest, i know it will take a long time to research it, but since you make very good ICO to choose and invest with it, you can thank me later if you get many benefit from it. The return from good ICO will provides you more than trading or heolding for very long term tokens
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 13, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
I do not believe in ico, the reason is that I have followed some ico but have not gotten anything yet .. or maybe because the ico I follow is fraud or not working, and I feel wasting my time and doing the job in vain without a prize ..so for now I do not believe in ico ..
Pages:
Jump to: