Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 85. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:40:38 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ico project, because this year the prospect of each ico is pretty good and the sales results can reach the target. If ico fails, it is part of every ico creation process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
I believe in ICO. It seems to me that this is a great way to earn money now. And I do not believe that ICO will lose popularity in 2018. It seems to me that this industry is just beginning to develop.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 03:22:19 PM
I still believe in ICO's. Projects needs funding to make to project progress faster. We just need to have the due diligence to research before investing in any ICO project.

Really, why not? Thank God, there are many honest people in cryptoworld, and they create their projects that work and bring other guys benefits. Investing into a very good ICO can bring even more income than trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 02:20:58 AM
Yes. There are still reliable ICOs, you just have to find them. Before joining ICOs, make sure that you have checked their whitepaper because it will somehow help you detect unsuccessful and fraudulent ICOs. It may not be easy to predict whether a campaign will be successful, but monitoring it will somehow give you early signs
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ICO because not all ICOs fail. and did not close the likelihood of another successful ICO. so I'm still confident by following some ICO that I like and I'm sure will succeed in the future.
Activity: 560
March 09, 2018, 08:21:22 PM
ICO is definitely the way to go for the next generation of crowd funding. Just like crowd funding for startups, it is a very risky investment. Most startups will failed similarly to the early stage of dot-coms. But many of the initiatives and innovations will change the world.Even these projects failed to reach the promise land, doesn't mean ICO coins doesn't give us the chance to profit as token holders.

Compared to conventional crowd funding and IPO, it took years to able to cash out even zero returns. And many of these required large capital and out of reach for general public. ICO gives everyone to invest in the early stage.

But there are of course scam and people who take the easy way out with the money. But we all need to do our own due diligent. And a proper set of regulation will helps too. But whoever wanted to invest in crypto should understand the basic principle of decentralized.

There are also plenty of good ICO going on at the moment. We would have to take and spread the risks.

One of the ICO that i am invested in is Mossland, I like the idea of AR gaming based on real world locations. I think  VR/AR will be big in gaming, So, blockchain tech and cryptocurrency is the best technology to move this forward.

Another one is tokengo, I think it could help and accelerate the current blockchain development and adoption. They have a brilliant concept that improves and add-ons to the current blockchain that helps business to intergrate into blockchain.

That's just my personal opinion, not investment advice though. Always read more and do your own research.

Activity: 730
March 09, 2018, 07:52:11 PM
Yes I believe in ICO and invest in it. Many projects have brought me an excellent profit. Sometimes even trade does not bring me such a good profit as an investing in ICO. But in order to get a good profit you must choose a reliable project very carefully. There is always a chance that you will lose all your investment.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:46:54 PM
As a community we need to restructure how ICO's are being done. It's not working anymore, and many are a money grab. Companies keep raising over 30 million with nothing to show for, so easy to just take money. So many of them don't even need to be on the blockchain.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
I still believe in them though, there are ICO that you should wait to bloom in the future. Keep a hold of them might give you a great fotune in the future.
Activity: 19
March 09, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
Reward wise it might be still a good thing. Nevertheless the amount of ICO's trying to be  KYC/AML compliant and therefore demanding sensible private information is annoying. The procedure to get whitelisted violates a major principle of crypto currencies that is to be able to stay private.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 07:33:12 PM
You should believe in ICOs, since if the community does not believe on them anymore then how are the new coins going to be popular and actually worth anything? There are still ICOs that you can put your investments in, the success of some ICOs depend on the people that actually believe in them too.
Activity: 392
March 09, 2018, 07:29:16 PM
I still do believe in ICOs you should not blame good ICOs because of the scam ICOs.So make your research well you will always find a good ICO to invest.
Off course yes, i am still believing ico and ever since before i dont stop believing on ico because for me participating or joining on great ico just like the gbx ico and the savedroid ico is very profitable and for me we jist need to find a great ico so we can totally earn many profit, we just need to believe and trust ico.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
a, I always believe in ICO as it plays an important rule in a crypt world. but there are too many scam-icos today.I only buy after the ico. Today, all prices are cheaper after the ico. currently hero token also under ico price. and when the bounty people arrive it often gets cheaper. So buy after the ico
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 09, 2018, 06:30:45 PM
I still believe in ICO's. Projects needs funding to make to project progress faster. We just need to have the due diligence to research before investing in any ICO project.
Activity: 2
March 09, 2018, 06:29:28 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Q4 2017 was actually a good wave for ICO and we have seen successful ICOs like Wabi, RaidenNetwork, ETHLEnd, Pareto etc.
However, Q1 2018 is not so great.

I still believe in ICO and find them one of the best investment opportunities, however, there are increased number of scams in 2018. One needs to be careful and a thorough research is required before investing your money in ICOs

But look at the market at Q4 2017 and look it now, there is a huge diference. Most of the people are not investing because we are in a bearish market, once the market recovers it is more likely that good projects will increase their value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
March 09, 2018, 06:26:21 PM
I think 99% of these are built on pure hype, a lot of them are things that dont need a blockchain. So in that sense I don't. However there are a lot of cool things left to be invented and cool use cases, we are definitely still yet to see the amazon and googles of blockchain come out I think.
Activity: 693
March 09, 2018, 06:20:51 PM
CO is a great production in the blockchain times.every one or every company can  get the needed fund from ICO. in future the people who joined the ICO may get the stock_share  from the project team. ICO is a very good creation that can change the world in future.
Yes, i always believe in ICO as it plays an important rules in a crypto world, there are many successful project that are created and started by public funding through ICO, its my fashion to paricipate always in a bounty campaign on any ICO that i'd like to join. Long live ICO. Long live crypto.
Activity: 307
March 09, 2018, 06:13:27 PM
CO is a great production in the blockchain times.every one or every company can  get the needed fund from ICO. in future the people who joined the ICO may get the stock_share  from the project team. ICO is a very good creation that can change the world in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 09, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
Yes although the number of the ICO are dropping but the ICO now are real one and profitable one but still don't let your guard go down because we never knew if that ICO is a scam or not if you just join with out knowing so better have some basic research
ICO is good my friend, without ICO many Blockchain projects will not exist today, many of them are becoming more successful even today, so saying that less ICOs are becoming successful may not be correct. ICO is changing peoples lives as well.

totally agree with you guys. ico improves people's lives. the thing is that we need to choose serious icos to make it happen.
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 05:09:57 PM
Yes although the number of the ICO are dropping but the ICO now are real one and profitable one but still don't let your guard go down because we never knew if that ICO is a scam or not if you just join with out knowing so better have some basic research
ICO is good my friend, without ICO many Blockchain projects will not exist today, many of them are becoming more successful even today, so saying that less ICOs are becoming successful may not be correct. ICO is changing peoples lives as well.
Pages:
Jump to: