Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 84. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 16, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
the number of successful ones has decreased as the total number has increased, but I still believe in the success, just need to intensively pick them up)))
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
Yeah I believed in ICO,more benefits they give in investor if the project is so much good,your investment is worth it so no worry more ico is coming,different project different earning
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
March 15, 2018, 08:16:00 PM
YES! I still belive in ICO's because let's be honest when you see a project like TimeBox and what they can achieve is absolute incredibile. Let's imagine that in 20 years we can exchange memories between us and this is no joke guys , check their team and ratings ( ICOBENCH : 4.8 ) they have huge huge experience behing them so in my opinion this is by far the ICO of 2018.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 15, 2018, 08:14:40 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in them and I think they will be good again and bring us enough profit.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 08:06:46 PM
Yes of course im still believing at ICO's and i invest at my own risk, But before i do some research about the team and the project.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 07:59:37 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

How can you not believe in ICO? Yes ... many scammers, yes .... few good ideas .... This market is not formed, all in front;) I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 15, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
In a such crowded market, where all amateurs are jumping in, of course there are a lot of scammers and bad projects.
But if you choose wisely, there are lot of good offers and interesting opportunities.
Activity: 117
March 14, 2018, 05:04:52 AM
Yeah i still believe on ICO even if some of them will become scam . Its better to search first before you invest your money.
Activity: 322
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 14, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
ofcourse i believe, maybe recently so many failed ico project because they didnt pass the softcap but i think the success rate is still 50%
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
I believe that the ICO project is still worth to followed. There are still many good ico projects and potentially provide benefits, but there is also a scam.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

On my mind the best ICO of 2017 is Datarius cryptobank. I have invested in this project and I am glad by the results. Idea is really original and this project reached high level of popularity within a year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:14:51 PM
Of course, we believe in ICO, it's silly not to believe, the more many countries already regulate the conduct of ICO, which means some kind of protection from scammers. It is not necessary to think that all ICO are fraudsters, this is stupid thinking, you just do not study enough of the market to find something worthy, it's more a reflection of your laziness than the qualities of ICO
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 11, 2018, 06:26:50 PM
Not all ICOs are scam, and there are some very good projects out there, and many more will follow. ICOs are profitable, so it will attract new companies to get their funding that way if they can.
Agree. I also think that not all ICOs are scam. Some are very interesting and already have a product. It is a form of financing, the company can be totally legitimate. Although it is true that everything is very crowded and we find a lot of scam.
If you select the correct ICO then you could get a lot of money from it. A lot of coins that scam doesn't have real money in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 06:18:09 PM
Not all ICOs are scam, and there are some very good projects out there, and many more will follow. ICOs are profitable, so it will attract new companies to get their funding that way if they can.
Agree. I also think that not all ICOs are scam. Some are very interesting and already have a product. It is a form of financing, the company can be totally legitimate. Although it is true that everything is very crowded and we find a lot of scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 11, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

that's absolutely right, it's just the number of scam ICOs is so big and it's getting bigger. so now finding a real and potential ico is difficult. It's getting harder for investors to trust their money..
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
It depends of the project of that coin investing on ICOs is very risky you need to do some research before putting in your money other ICOs.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 04:08:36 PM
Yes, I believe in ICO because after studying everything about every bounty compagnis I can say that a lot excellent ICO. I'm sure this companis will show great results! I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
Every good investor believes in ICO because their ROI is always great, mostly when one is able to pick good ICO of any project that has the potential to deliver according to their road map. And there are many good ICO to invest right now including " TRAXIA "   A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
March 11, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
Well I still belive and support ICO's as long as I see good projects and solid team building something great. Is true that some of them failed and some of will not succed but some of them are amazing projects.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 03:45:24 PM
5 months have passed and I still believe in ICO. ICO keeps the market up and running. The markets are also keeping ICO up. In the future, scam ICO will get out of hand. After that I think everything will be better.
Pages:
Jump to: