Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 21. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
Many of the newbie bounty hunters think once or twice of working on a project that they will receive a big salary and make them if they are exposed to fraud immediately despair. There are indeed gift hunters who have followed the project and succeeded, but the comparison is small. Therefore we must be smart in choosing a good project so that we don't waste time in spending time.
Yes, you right. There are many projects that are scam. They choose a project superficially and they keep thinking that "just follow the requirements of the bounty then I will receive a big reward". And when everything is not like what they thought, they become depressed and give up
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
Just wait for it, they will give it more than a week or month, ICO's mostly they will not give the reward before the campaign or during the campaign usually they will give it more than a week or a month after the campaign, if you want to be updated when will they distribute the rewards just simply join their telegram chat.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 10:09:10 AM
Well some things may happen to the project and your not aware of it. Sometime a project need KYC at the end of their bounty, sometimes you need to regiter in their website but a lot of is the project was scam. As a bounty hunter i check weekly every project that im into, it's our duty to know if the project is still going on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 08:17:48 PM
I also have to date several projects in which I participated, did not pay me my earned tokens. Projects by the way from proven and well-known managers.
Activity: 89
August 29, 2018, 08:11:05 PM
I think that as a bounty hunter, there are only two solid reasons why you wouldn't get your bounty rewards. First. if the project is a scam, then if you didn't not fulfill bounty tasks as you are expected to. Many times, we do not get these rewards not because it was a scam bounty, but because we failed on our paths to carry out the tasks we were asked to, or even filled wrong details during registration.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
Working on the forum involves daily checks in the reports. It is necessary to check the accounted work. React to all changes and clarifications. I believe that you should not sit idly by. The work is done, the reward must be received.
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
This is my first bounty campaign so hopefully it will flow smoothly. That hurts so much if you still get you're bounty reward even you waits for a very long time already its only wasted your time in participating in bounty campaign that not allowed to get your abilities or offers. All your efforts to do their task are only wasted nothing's happened. Hopefully im at the right bounty campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
Contact the Manager who leads the company and ask him a question, check you have specified the correct wallet address. Many companies charge do for 4-5 weeks, take your time and do not panic, expect and I think soon you will see your coins.
Activity: 90
August 17, 2018, 01:37:46 AM
I think all decisions are yours, I hope you are patient in the work you do, you cannot give up, keep working on the bounty.
looking for gifts with trusted managers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 01:27:23 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
I dont think i joined a scam project but i have be waiting for like 2 months now and all i see they are still working in the distribution and the project was in charge of a high rank member and the annoying part is that they wont even upload the content creation on the spreadsheet
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 01:26:26 AM
Even you do hard work to promote that project there is still projects that didn't pay all their participants even they reach their capital on that whole campaign from participants for promoting their project they are greedy people that will scam us by their false promises.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:02:05 PM
I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
August 17, 2018, 01:21:30 AM
once you participated in a bounty program it is better to expect that the bounty wont pay you that is the risk on participating in a bounty program even the team has a good background.
Activity: 290
August 17, 2018, 01:10:10 AM
I know how that feels, I have been there in that situation and it sucks. But don't just quit yet, you just participated a bad bounty campaign. It's too early to quit, If I were you I will continue looking and participating bounty campaigns. Next time you must learn how to spot a good campaign from a bad and mediocre one.
Activity: 35
August 17, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
Regularly, after the abundance closes, a most extreme of multi month after the finish of abundance, individuals will get the Token from that task. In the event that you don't get a Token following multi month, at that point the huge plausibility is that the trick or not achieve the delicate top prompting the postpone dissemination. You should post in the wire of that ICO venture to solicit specifically rather from posting the point.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 11:26:08 PM
Many of the newbie bounty hunters think once or twice of working on a project that they will receive a big salary and make them if they are exposed to fraud immediately despair. There are indeed gift hunters who have followed the project and succeeded, but the comparison is small. Therefore we must be smart in choosing a good project so that we don't waste time in spending time.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 11:22:30 PM
you have to choose good projects and study them . you can not participate without studying the project . I have received a good reward and still continue to participate
Activity: 102
August 13, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
Saddenly yes. I almost a year here. My first bounty camapign run for 4 months and when 1 week left of the program they declare to extend until december 31 which is another 6 months of posting. So i quit, then for now i am in a good project and one of the most promising in 2018 and it is almost done. Hopefully, i could receive rewards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 13, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get
and the envion bounty people are waiting for their tokens until 2077. also many other ico don't give any tokens after the listing. or they give only 30% of the bounty tokens instead of 100%.. and then comes the word of the year from the bounty managers:
soon

and also in the bounty telegram chat you can only read : Soon,Soon,Soon or  > read the pinned message   Grin
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 05:17:59 AM
Yeh, now it is popular not paying bounty hunters. I think that 90% ICOs are scam. When they reach their cap. CEO buys a new house, CFO a new car. And their tokens which doesn't cost any cent they send to us. After listing you reach 15$. It's awesome
Pages:
Jump to: