Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 22. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 13, 2018, 05:14:56 AM
I wait for bounty reward already 4 months, it is almost like to forget about job you do.It is hard especially if it is your main job.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:12:52 AM
Im tired of extending ICOs and behavior from project to pay the rewards to bounty participants who followed all the rules. Its good when you get paid, because there are a lot of unpaid
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 13, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
I have been through the same experience. The project called hash card. I worked for 4 weeks and get nothing.
Imagine that people who participated in the company honestly and in good faith for 4 months received tokens at $ 50 (((
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 11, 2018, 11:31:52 PM
I also experienced that situation before, about 4 campaigns didn't pay me and other participants for what we work for them and the currency still on the market with no response to the project manager. And I think we can't do anything about that problem even now nothing had a reply to the telegram we have joined last year.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
I have been through the same experience. The project called hash card. I worked for 4 weeks and get nothing.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 09:38:40 PM
You don't be pessimistic. Many people also have and experience the same things as you. Many projects make it difficult for us to choose a good project. So take lessons, next time you have to be more careful and more thorough in the projects that you will follow. Many scam projects and don't be fooled by big rewards.
You're absolutely right,a lot of the bounty hunter newbie think once or twice working on the project then they will receive large salaries and make them if exposed to a scam direct desperate. There is indeed a bounty hunter who once followed the project and was successful, but the comparison a little bit. Therefore we must be smart to choose a good project to minimize waste of time.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 09:33:54 PM
I think you're too much in a hurry to decide to stop,every bounty hunter must also never feel what you feel but they keep working on the project. You need to know the bounty hunter is not only working on 2 or 3 project, but more than 10 project at the same time even there are up to 30 bounty. This is to minimize if one of them is a scam so can still have any hope at the other project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
ICO campaigns tend to increase crowdsale terms in the conditions of a falling market. As a result, sometimes bounty hunters should wait for 4+ month to get their rewards.
Activity: 253
August 11, 2018, 02:57:09 PM
There are a lot of bounty is really a scam. They originally intended to defraud the money of those ico investors, so they did not intend to pay any tokens from the participants. Try to choose a bounty sponsored by some well-known bounty managers to avoid many scams.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 11, 2018, 02:54:42 PM
Participating in bounty campaigns and getting rewards can be a little challenging these days especially where a lot of bounty managers just want to use hunters and refuse to pay them or pay them penny.
I also participated in some bounties that the mangers hide the spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny. Imagine receiving $18 worth of tokens for 3 contents created.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
August 11, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
I think the bounty campaign you become part with is scam, if they dont send you and other bounty participants some updates regarding your bounty and any other updates about the project, it is already a scam.
Activity: 208
August 11, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
You don't be pessimistic. Many people also have and experience the same things as you. Many projects make it difficult for us to choose a good project. So take lessons, next time you have to be more careful and more thorough in the projects that you will follow. Many scam projects and don't be fooled by big rewards.
Activity: 392
August 11, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
if you have a problem with the bounty payment that you follow then you can say to the bounty manager or you can search for information on social media such as telegram or twitter, usually there is information when the distribution is carried out, as a haunted bounty I think you should be a little patient, usually they prioritize their investors
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:24:21 AM
I think that you should not give up or quit from joining bounty campaigns, dont lose hope in it. I think it is best for you to contact the bounty manager of the said ICO, maybe there are just some lapses or misunderstandings, or maybe they have overlooked your name from their list. Contact them through private message and tell them your concern so that they can take action and settle things, and for you to be able to get your reward.
August 11, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
I also felt the same way you felt, I promoted an ICO from the project for more than 2 months, but when the ICO reached its sales target, the telegram group was not active and there was no clarity about its continuation
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

The best option you have is really to just wait and hold on. If you give up, then all your effort and time spent will be wasted. Also, you'd be missing on opportunities. Maybe you really just have to look for a bounty that's being managed by a high ranking member in here.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 11, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
As a member who has participated in many campaigns in the last 1 year, I can say that it is never paid on time. Although the project is good quality, such payments are necessarily made late and this process can be very long indeed. For example, I took the month of the DIW project that I participated in January and February, and it does not yet have a value. For that reason, it is a good idea to be prepared for such situations when choosing a campaign. Often, the reason for late distribution is massive sales volume. If these payments are made when the ICO process is completed, then when the project is listed in the stock market, it starts to process with a rapid depreciation. That's why many projects usually complete their deployments over a long period of time.
Activity: 518
August 11, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
I think, there may be several reasons why you don't get rewards from the bounty that you follow, you can ask the manager or team, they must explain and before you ask you must know if you have followed the rules correctly
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 09:31:04 AM
You may forget to fill KyC, because if the project tells you to fill KYC, then you must follow it if not, then the coin doesn't go into your wallet and you also have to be patient to wait for your coins about what coins are distributed if ico ends.
Activity: 94
August 11, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: