Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 17. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
October 08, 2018, 07:43:44 PM
Trading may not be very profitable because market is in downtrend for a long time, so I prefer to make holding in this period. Holding is a very useful strategy when bull started. Therefore I'm going to wait for a while rather than trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
hold the cryptocurrency for long-term investments and believe in the future you will buy yourself Lamborghini for the money

it all depends on the coin you invest for the long term, if the coin you hold doesn't have good potential, I think in the future your dream of being able to buy Lamborghini won't be realized.

because currently choosing crypto coins for long-term investment is not the best but that will continue to survive and can continue to increase its value, not the best crypto coins or carelessly in choosing the coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 07:17:38 PM
hold the cryptocurrency for long-term investments and believe in the future you will buy yourself Lamborghini for the money
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 08, 2018, 07:07:58 PM
Well now sell is not very profitable because of the many coins sank very well if you keep bitcoin or Ethereum I think there is no reason to worry in the future serovno price will recover
Activity: 490
October 08, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
I will continue to use the HODL strategy, because I am sure that everything will be ahead, because all those people who say that HODL does not make money, I think that these people relied on short-term investments, but now they are long-term investments.
Activity: 476
October 08, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
We don't have other option but to hold cryptocurrencies we liked. That is way for many different situations. We just must to wait and growing crypto market will bring us some rewards. Sometimes no need to move.
Activity: 602
October 07, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
As far as I know many are already sold,if I have 1-2 years and will keep till the market vyrastet,do not see the point in selling into the negative,when there was a good amount,the more confident the market is the sort of thing that one can never be if there was a correction and the market fell,then after a while he will have to rise
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
October 07, 2018, 05:52:05 AM
of course because I want to get a big profit at the end of the year because at the end of the year the price of all crypto will experience an extraordinary increase

Are you planning to get into the time loop?  Grin We have a little chances that history of 2017 will be repeated this year.
copper member
Activity: 365
October 07, 2018, 05:43:56 AM
The best thing to do is to sell and buy again when dip if the lost is minimal but if the lost if unbearably its better you keep holding because surely there is still going to be a pump in nearest future and always remember to decentralize your capital
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 07, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
I holded some tokens and now i understand it was wrong but there is coin which i hodl and will anyway do ,its Onion wich one of small coins keeping its price stabile.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 05:39:12 AM
of course because I want to get a big profit at the end of the year because at the end of the year the price of all crypto will experience an extraordinary increase
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 07, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
It is necessary to hodl properly and sell the coin on time, when a certain amount is reached. I know many hodlers didn't sold on december-january high's and still hodling..
I think now is a very good time to buy. It looks like bitcoin in a bottom. If I had free money now, I would certainly buy bitcoin, ethereum and some coins in which I believe. Roll Eyes
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 05:38:00 AM
yes still holding  but for me its better to sell wen you get coins. investing is also a bad ideas right now no one knows how marlet will respond.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 07, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
I do not know. I look at the fluctuations in the crypto currency market and I understand that now the most optimal solution is to hold it. This is my personal opinion.
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 07, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
Patience is very necessary in crypto especially to all investors. Some coins take time in order to rise up on the market and with such coins, it is required to HODL for some time in order to gain profit from it. HODLing will continue to exists as long new projects and coins enter the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 07, 2018, 05:23:56 AM
Hodling is the only policy. I do not want to cut my loses now. The best decision right now, is just to wait for the better market conditions. We need more patience and hope of another big bull run with a new wave of fresh investors. Stay calm guys Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 07, 2018, 05:22:06 AM
For now , I was dedicated to hodl my cryptos even a little bit , the reason of it is that I already loss a big portion of my funds and I don't want to add up on it. I still believe that the market can recover in this last quarter of the year and the bull will run at December.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 07, 2018, 05:13:33 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I dream about Lambos and women and I do noit care about the current price, in few years price will be 1000times bigger than current. Currently noone use Bitcoin in real life, but imagine that one day..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
It all depends on your trading strategy. If you invest for a long time, now it is better not to sell anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
Yes, I still keep prices do not have to sell in my opinion except what to buy and subsequently to keep up to higher prices
Pages:
Jump to: