Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 19. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
Yes, many have bought at the time the highest price. There are still so many people waiting and waiting. But really, to reach that record high in 2017, it will take a lot of time. We can divide by period to invest and hold long term. It could be 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 09:20:16 AM
Of course! I do not understand why now sell what you once had time to buy 5 times more expensive? Are you really asking this question? I think that the answer here is definitely obvious, there is nothing unusual here because you do not understand the magnitude of the trouble.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 05, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
I'm still faithful to a long-term cryptocurrency investment strategy and I think that in the future it will bring me a lot of money

True! I can't agree more, in  no time we will be seeing coins pumping specially those coins that are already stable. I still prefer to have coins that is actually potential for bigger price. It has been too long seeing coins on the bottom, surely there will be a big comeback now. Lately, I've been buying Abd Holding coins on my Hodler wallet. I store it in an open source wallet. Since I diversify my investment I have the most practical way of storing it is my Holder wallet which is a multi wallet and great feature. I you are also diversifying your investment you might check this wallet to see wether this fits you : HODLER wallet.
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
Well if you ask other people they will say better HODL, but when I realize there's something that you really keep in mind, 'Your money your call', you don't know why people keep saying HODL and they don't know the base why they say that, they only say 'I think the market will be better at end of year', the fact is you can't believe what they say because we are in different situation. Crypto is unpredictable or hard to predict,if you see you keep getting lost sell it better than you earn nothing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 09:08:47 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Now the market for cryptocurrencies is slowly turning better. Please insist on holding the tokens in your hands, which may bring you huge profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
I'm still faithful to a long-term cryptocurrency investment strategy and I think that in the future it will bring me a lot of money
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
I will still hodl. I have no problem with the risk of cryptocurrency market and the fall of price. My plan is to buy more coins in this bear season. I think that the price will increase at the end of year and still believing that bitcoin value will rise again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
It seems to me that you can still make good money on long-term investments, but do not forget about the risks. Of course, the time has passed when from 10 dollars after several years it was possible to make 1 million
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
This is the best time to HODL
This is the best time to HODL because the current market is very down so if you sell or exchange your tokens you will gain much loss and maybe sooner or later you will regret that happening when the market goes up again and other coins or tokens increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 08:28:15 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

Of course I still hold the coins that I have until now because I have a high sense of confidence that the price of the coin will rise dramatically in the next few months. Hope i'm right with a calculated. Smiley
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 08:20:24 AM
Everyone who comes to this market has a dream of making money. So we definitely need to learn to sell at the right time. If we only hold, then we need a lot of time to make money, that is, we are not efficient. So we have to learn how to trade, this is the right approach.
Activity: 462
October 05, 2018, 08:01:49 AM
I'm still hodling and dreaming about lambos since December of 2017, a lot of true altcoins have about 90% lost, and I will hold it till 3x of minimum gains
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
October 05, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
I guess, if you hold your portfolio till now, there is no reason to sell on the deep. I just continue to hodl and "dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine" Grin
Yeah, if you sell it now, it's same as selling it when the price falls yesterday and the sacrifice of your patience for holding it, is wasted. At least hodl it till you earn an advantage when you sell. There is still no change on the market situation yet, it's still same bad as before.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
I am already holding my coin for 2 months now and I prefer to hold longer because of the market status.It feels bad watching your coin decreasing but I am still hoping that it will recover soon.
You are an investor who has the confidence and patience in investing and I think investors must have the properties that you hold to wait for the opportunity to make a profit
Merit: 16
October 05, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
Yes i am still holding and waiting for the market rise up again, i really wish this could help me so i can pay for my Tuition fee and get ready for my College  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
October 05, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

OR.

This bear market forced me to learn how to trade.
Instead of sitting on 5 eth and watch it's value go down, doing some trading from time to time have allowed me to get more eth.
I'm not a good trader yet, but I have 6 eth now compared to just hodling 5 eth before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
I no longer recommend any cryptocurrency to my friend HODL, because HODL will only make us lose more in the long-term down market, I prefer daily trading!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 05, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

OR.

in my opinion holding a coin for the long term can still be with the dream of buying lambo, many women and to the moon. 3-5 years crypto is still very good. many big investors have said that.
Activity: 301
October 05, 2018, 02:37:01 AM
The market needs to be constantly analyzed. If you see an interesting price worth selling. I think it's too late to sell as the prices are quite low. Only HODL remains.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 02:31:38 AM
I guess, if you hold your portfolio till now, there is no reason to sell on the deep. I just continue to hodl and "dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine" Grin
Pages:
Jump to: