Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 15. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 09:50:33 PM
The season of hodling is not yet over and it is even prolonged due to the continuing bearishness of the market so I decided to hodl more. If you don't to lose your investments by even a fraction of it and you still believe that crypto will go up someday then hodling is the only choice. Keeping your coins for a long time is not an easy task, you must have enough patience for waiting and an ability to fight a temptation to sell your coins while holding it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
October 10, 2018, 09:24:57 PM
In the life of A determined Trader, risk taking must be a considerable factor. At this Dip which I am optimistic that it shall soon turn green for the bullish market, I feel the best strategy and better risk taking is to hodl and cast away your mind in the expectation of the upsurge. If it works, fine. If it doesn't, life keeps going.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 10, 2018, 09:17:52 PM
i'm asking myself the same every day but i already holding for a really long time and i can not give up now, the denouement is very close i think. I bet on the second half of this month.
i also almost gave up on holding it, every time i saw the market situation i was always frustrated.
but i still hope that in the future there will be good news for the development of market prices.

It is very difficult to believe that in the future the price of all coins will grow green, but there is no other choice.
i have to believe it once again. i hope that in the future there will be a good change in market conditions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 09:12:08 PM
I still hold untill the market prices increases again sir.
Because If I sell now I will losses and I don't get my car.
But I hope a few months market will rise again, amen  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 10, 2018, 09:06:54 PM
i'm asking myself the same every day but i already holding for a really long time and i can not give up now, the denouement is very close i think. I bet on the second half of this month.
I also asking to myself how long would I hold my assets and not sell it? while prices do not go up yet. This will be completely wrong because if you sell you will lose, if you don't sell you need money. can somebody give me inspiration and hope so that I can keep holding it
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 08:55:43 PM
Keep holding bull run is coming, we gotta be ready, don't get panic by bear markets, it won't last any longer we have waited long enough to expect for recovery, it should be coming guys, hodl hodl!
Activity: 182
October 10, 2018, 08:42:33 PM
i agree. hold is my strategy as well at the moment. first of all i am in loss so i dont want to exit before market recovers. second i am not so actively following the market as i was doing before. so i prefer to just buy and forget for a while.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
I think it's worth keeping it.Next year we will be more beautiful all of us.Those who hold the coins in a red market will win.
Activity: 205
October 10, 2018, 03:17:40 PM
Now there is no place to go, you just have to wait, at this price no one wants to sell the coins. The market must recover!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 10, 2018, 03:15:27 PM
Until whenever I will not give up to release it rather than lose it better hold back which is my strong determination, add the amount of investment now I do why should I be afraid of the lowest price I have ever seen fresh food for me
Activity: 262
October 10, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

It is already too late to sell their coins as the losses will be more than 50%. It was necessary to sell earlier and fix small losses. But at that time everyone thought that the fall would not last long.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 03:09:29 PM
I'm still holding all my coins because even if period is very hard I still have faith in cryptocurrencies and I have a long term view for my investments
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 10, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
the right decision if you still hold the coin you have when everyone is panicking, I also do that because I'm sure if the market will grow significantly,, hold and patience are choices
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 03:07:57 PM
At the moment tactics of long-term investment is very relevant. A lot of my coins fell several times from the time when the cryptocurrency market was at its bullish peak. Now the bearish trend and cryptocurrency is located at its bottom. Many of the coins likely will not survive , but btc , eth, and coins that have a real product and Komodo will increase in price. So just hodl and patience.
I agree with your response, I see that the cryptocurrency potential in the future is still good and they have real products that can be felt
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
At the moment tactics of long-term investment is very relevant. A lot of my coins fell several times from the time when the cryptocurrency market was at its bullish peak. Now the bearish trend and cryptocurrency is located at its bottom. Many of the coins likely will not survive , but btc , eth, and coins that have a real product and Komodo will increase in price. So just hodl and patience.
This is true, but in such a market it is hard to keep, especially if there are no changes in the market for more than a month. Nerves can not stand.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
Activity: 616
October 10, 2018, 03:00:49 PM
yes, I still hold it until now, and I'm sure in the next few years crypto will break their record created in January 2018
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 10, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
To HOLD now a reasonable option, because there is nothing else left,  but you can buy good coins  from the top 30 if  you can possible do it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 02:50:22 PM
My hodling have hurt me big time. I remember a time when hodling was very profitable delivering bumper rewards. These days hodling is akin to getting rekt quickly. My humble advice is if you plan on hodling just forget about it till the next bull run (whenever that is)
Activity: 224
October 10, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
Now the market is not stable. Therefore, many investors invest their capital with caution. And as for I need to be patient Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: