Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 14. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 11:02:47 PM
At present, the electronic money market is in a period of long and unexpected fluctuations. Therefore, investors choose HODL as the right decision. When choosing good electronic currencies and buying them at low prices. The Crypto market will rebound in the near future. HODL waiting for the mayor to rise again and on a high. At the time, the HODL policy of the investors have had good results.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 12, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
What more can be done during bear market seasons? HODLing is the best choice to pick in order to wait patiently for the next bull market. It is certain that the market will recover because it has good track record of recovering from even worst bear markets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 10:54:48 PM
I've hodl'd almost all of my alts. Have sold a bit of BTC when I've needed some fiat but tried to limit that as much as possible.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 12, 2018, 10:22:42 PM
I agree on your thoughts but we need to believed that in long time of hodl have a good output. I'm still hoping that we can make survive, but we have to exert some sacrifices for our gain to reached and achieve.
Activity: 462
October 12, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
If you still believe and believe that there is an increase and recovery in the market then it is better to remain detained and be patient to have better value. Do not regret the growing value. But if in doubt and have no hope with the token held, then just throw it away.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 09:57:52 PM
yep i Keep on hodling. But you are Right i have made some losses with this tactic over the past. The value of most Tokens i own is the half it was at decemeber

Same to you my friend I will keep on holding because I know there's a big possibility that all crypto coins will back to normal in the future.We will believe on that ang keep faith.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 08:03:54 AM
I will buy ethereum for my investment. I think ethereum is very good altcoins, many people invest in ethereum
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 07:59:47 AM
I personally do not believe in what you can earn in this market. You do not need to be a blind investor and believe that this market will recover. it is quite possible that this will not happen again
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
I am still faithful to my long-term cryptocurrency investment strategy and I am confident that we will be able to make good money in the future in this market. only hold Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 07:48:43 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Since I do believe in that market will recover , I still continue on holding because why not? I know that some of us hesitate if we are going to sell or hold. I think its much better to hold so we can earn the money we desired to earn.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
Yes , I still hodl and whenever I have extra cash I keep on adding btc and altcoins. Usually I huddle bitcoin and altcoins that are on the top 50. Most of those coins are stable already.
Activity: 169
October 12, 2018, 01:14:56 AM
In my opinion now we should keep Altcoins if you have bought at high prices. In addition, you should buy the Altcoins now to trade and offset losses when the market price drops.
Activity: 434
October 12, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

Hey mate if you holded your tokens until 09.10.2018 i think you need to continue that holding. because i feel we reached bottom already and
we are waiting for the next bull market. so now you shouldnt sell your tokens. if you can do please accumulate little more for decreasing your average price.
We will definetly see some market growth in near future.

Yes, man, the bottom was already reached, and now we can expect that the movement up will start. Nevertheless, we need to be ready for a long period of the market stability or even stagnation time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 10, 2018, 10:25:22 PM
Yes if you have some money and want to invest it's right time because as the prices of bitcoin and ethereum drop down it's good time to imvest on it thats why experts suggest to invest and if already invest than hold it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 10, 2018, 10:21:03 PM
This is the best time to HODL

Its a hard decision to make especially given that you started much better off then what you're on now but since you've already HODLed in my view is might as well continue.

Yeah that's true. I personally deleted my price watch list app and take down in excel my holdings instead. checking regularly is not good at this point of holding it may only lead to stress that makes unwanted decisions soon..

I would still Hodling and keep updating to those project as well.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

OR.

I would go for lambos, women, and cocaine. I would rather just hodl until the price spikes back up again. This price drop is only temporary and I am hoping that price will go back to normal. I'm currently holding a few alt coins on me but when price go back to its normal state, I would sell half.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 10, 2018, 10:16:47 PM
Yes stil hodl now market is positive but not too much if you have coins which you buy 6 months ago sure also they dip more then 50% so I'm on hodl.
If you wish not to lose your money then hold is the best way to do, we don't know when will be the exact time before the bull will rise and bring back
the healthy market a year ago, but most of us who really believe from this industry are willing to wait, though some of those well knowledgeable traders
are playing short term trade but for sure they are also hodling some precious coins that they've known that will begin to rise high again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 10:12:59 PM
im not so good with trade, so i just hold every coin that i already have, and if i interesting with new coin, i will buy it with my saving funds, and sometime i sell few of my bounty reward to buy more good coin
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 10, 2018, 10:08:12 PM
Yes stil hodl now market is positive but not too much if you have coins which you buy 6 months ago sure also they dip more then 50% so I'm on hodl.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 10, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
Well, instead of going to extremes, how about you come up with practical, realistic situations?
Also, if you have really lost so much, what else have you got to lose by hodling longer?

One of the best solutions is to buy more.
Since prices are low across the board, you can easily decrease your cost per coin ratio.
For example, three months ago you bought 100 of Token X for $1.00, and now it is worth .30.
Obviously the price would have to go back to $1.00 or more to break even or make a profit.

But, if you buy 100 more at the price of .30, then the overall cost per token will be less.
Then you can sell them at .70 and break even (well, my math is probably off).
As far as liquidity, it isn't that difficult to sell off a coin, especially if it is on binance, so no worries there.
Pages:
Jump to: