Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 18. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 05:00:51 AM
I’ve made some losses, but I still continue on holding my coins. I know it’s a tough time for crypto, but I still trust my coins. Holding already made me earn huge profits before, so it will definitely happen again. I know that the market will recover soon.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 05:00:34 AM
You have no other option than to keep holding, HODLING is actually part of the game. Imagine seeling off your bitcoin for 300$ in 2016, wont you have been mad with yourself now? Keep HODLING bro
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 04:50:40 AM
Yes of course holding is still the best idea to make our investments get a chance to grow in the coming months and I think this year is also a higher increase in the market again. And selling it right now may low the amount that you invest in the fast few months that's why we should not sell it right now better to believed the market to increase again.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
Yes, we are still hodling all the coins! I would be silly to sell all your savings right now, on a such bad market. Just wait until the market recovers, we will be all happy, when we see the green light of crypto currencies market!
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
October 07, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
This is the best time to HODL
Yes, this is the best time to hodl because the current market was very down right now so in order for you to survive on the current situation of the crypto right now you must better to hodl your coins and tokens so that you may avoid cuts and losses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 06, 2018, 11:41:54 PM
I have bought my token from Jan 2018, and have a plan to buy more in this month. I believe in the project I have invested, so  I will hold until Q1 2019. If I correct, my money will increase from 10 or 15 times compare with the present.
wow, i hope you will be lucky and you will get the benefits that you want.

i also collect a few coins as a future investment.
i hope that in the future the market price will grow green again, and i am sure it will not be long.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 11:34:41 PM
i still HODL my coin until now, if many of us sell our coins, it will give opportunity to whales get profit
they will buy as they can then they pump it. they win and we lose again
still holding your coin will be safer, if you sell it when the price is still low you will lose. if low prices are an opportunity to buy as many coins as possible, choose coins that have high potential because I believe the future will soar. so many people hold coins now because they believe the market will stabilize and rise high.
Activity: 310
October 06, 2018, 11:04:42 PM
i still HODL my coin until now, if many of us sell our coins, it will give opportunity to whales get profit
they will buy as they can then they pump it. they win and we lose again
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 06, 2018, 11:01:36 PM
Yes as they market drop down and the price of all altcoins drop it's better to wait for some times till the market recover and price of the bitcoin up and than price of altcoins go up so best way to wait and hold.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 10:46:36 PM
I have bought my token from Jan 2018, and have a plan to buy more in this month. I believe in the project I have invested, so  I will hold until Q1 2019. If I correct, my money will increase from 10 or 15 times compare with the present.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
We are nearing the year end. People have been holding their bags since February. BTC has been able to maintain its position above $6k for so many months now. Now, when there is a chance that a bullish wave will come, one should definitely hodl instead panic selling now unless you require the invested amount.

If you are able to hodl your crypto assets since February, then there's no reason that you will dispose them at this very time especially when the market is slowly getting healthy. We are finally heading to the final months of this year and i think something good is already brewing now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
If you can still make it out, better sell all your coins that are suffering from a massive loss. And just wait for the perfect time to re-buy those tokens, of  course with a lesser value to still gain good profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 09:17:15 PM
still holding. i know the real price of my tokens and not going to sell them cheaper. if every man would be like me most likely we will se better market now Grin
HODL is the best strategy longterm
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 12:22:41 AM
 i always want to hold, but i always think the  risks that i will take if i hold. but i also think what if the price grows while i sell my coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 06, 2018, 12:15:49 AM
I always tell people not to sell their hard earned coin or their investments for loss, never sell when market is down, instead I will advise you buy more. Yes we all know the market is down now, but the market will recover some day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 06, 2018, 12:12:12 AM
Yes and yes still hold, as a matter of fact, If you have more money, invest more now and gain high profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 05, 2018, 11:55:29 PM
This is the right time to hold coins.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 05, 2018, 07:58:23 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Yeah i am keep holding bro. I will hold as much as possible. I believe at the  end of that journey i will reach that lambos and womens.
But for that we need to be patient. I created a roadmap for next 2 years and after that i will buy that lambo .
HODL.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 07:53:33 PM
We are nearing the year end. People have been holding their bags since February. BTC has been able to maintain its position above $6k for so many months now. Now, when there is a chance that a bullish wave will come, one should definitely hodl instead panic selling now unless you require the invested amount.
Keep holding ,but also keep updated some coins already give up by their team , better hold the good ones that were sure that will have some moves to recover at this long bear market.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 07:50:28 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Must wait. I think we all have to wait this whole year. Because this year I do not see any improvements and they are unlikely to appear. One hope for the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: