Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 21. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 22, 2018, 07:40:15 PM
Of course hold. Now is no good for sell anything. We should to be patient
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 22, 2018, 07:37:51 PM
We see that continuous hodl is not useful. While I expect the price to rise, I try to take advantage of the changing trends by buying and selling the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
Yea! hodling is a right choices right now even you losses percentage of it but is kinda worthy because not all those you hodl coins are fallen just hodl a potential and wait it for a month and you will see the difference of hodl to panic selling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
yes i still hold, but now i don't expect a price increase of 100-500%, because if the coin price i hold has increased by 20-25% then i will sell it.
Activity: 353
September 22, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I also have lost almost thousands of dollars because of holding. However, instead of accpeting my loss, I opted to be patient and hold a little more since I still have my money to pay for my daily expenses. The prices will never fall forever amd it will recover and spike in time.
Activity: 429
September 22, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

i agree. Despite of the bad situation in the market, people should always choose to hold and be patient if they are wanting to earn huge profit.Downtrend is still present but surely , it is something which is not permanent and recovery should be expected to happen. Just hold for now and avoid risky actions such as selling due to panic.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 22, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
Of course, there is no other option for me now than holding all assets. indeed the current market situation is not good, but we don't have to panic. still hold your assets, the market will go back up.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
Yep, I'm holding. But as you said, I find it alright to sell something at a very good price, because no one knows if or when there will be the next chance to sell that particular coin.

To sell a coin at a good price is a great success. I patiently wait for the right moment. I, too, holder.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 156
September 22, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
At such situation in the market I think remain only hold. There is no wish to sell tokens for nothing at all, let then they will better be gone in general than at such price to merge.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 05:09:02 PM
Yep, I'm holding. But as you said, I find it alright to sell something at a very good price, because no one knows if or when there will be the next chance to sell that particular coin.
Activity: 318
September 22, 2018, 03:10:25 PM
I think that the "HOLD" strategy will last for a long time. the market has become more stable, but the bull market is still far away.
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:06:48 PM
I think that the best thing now is to keep Ethereum and Bitcoin, if you have one. I think that prices will continue to grow. So we can wait good profits.
Activity: 319
September 22, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
Yeah, just continue hodling, though market grew a bit during the last days it is still in a really low position, I'd not sell anything in such conditions yet.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 01:11:34 PM
Personally, I prefer to hold my coins for the future now. Now the situation in the crypto market is really terrible, the prices of most coins are approaching their own minimum. Therefore, the sale of coins will be extremely unprofitable. The final decision for myself will already be taken at the end of 2019.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 12:43:08 PM
Of course, I also keep my tokens that I received or bought earlier, at prices that are now 10 times less than those that were earlier, so I think that this is a very wrong thing to just sell for a little money.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

OR.

Yes you must HODL right now. It is better to hold your coins than sell them before the coin rise in price. As soon as prices rise we can sell them but right now everyone should hold. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and ICX are great.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
I can definitely argue that now it is better to continue to hold your coins for the future, until the situation on the market stabilizes. After all, now it is simply not profitable to sell coins, prices are too low and are approaching their own minimum. Therefore, it is better to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 05:09:03 PM
It's a really difficult time to hold our tokens and coins now. Because the market is continuously getting down. That's why too many peoples are getting afraid to hod. But I think we should hold a little more time until the price is not high. Because if we sell now then we can't get profit from them. So guys hold and wait.
Activity: 226
September 21, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

OR.

I would still bet for holding and waiting until recovery to happen, on which one would be the best choice. Selling is just settling for less and given that the market downtrend is not believed to be permanent, increase would always has a place to take place and when that day comes, regrets will be to those who sold their token at this moment.
Yeah, market encountered volatility so our way to avoid that is to hodl for a long time and if there's a good comeback then you can easily trade your that in earning good moneys.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 21, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
Too late to panic i think, after this kind 10x drops of price from initial investment nothing more then hodling i see
Yes, we practically are left with no choice. I don't think we will see lambos and cocaine but we can still make some profit if one day we have the opportunity to sell whatever it is we are holding if it still has value.
Pages:
Jump to: