Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 2. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
The HODL strategy is still effective if you have enough patience to wait. Even though I don't depend on the predictions of crypto analysts, I believe that bitcoin, ethereum and other coins can bounce back and create the highest level of all time after a few bearish months.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 26, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
What remains? Hold as a lifestyle. Grin In any case, it makes sense to hold those people who invested in coins that later fell in price. I would recommend everyone else to sell at least in parts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

"Lambos full of Women and cocaine" sounds really cool bro. With price conditions like this, the hodl is the most reasonable, unless you really want to lose. the choice is now only 2; be patient or lose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 26, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
Now this year altcoin market is not high so I think hold is good strategy in this time.
Buy coin in low price and hold it longtime
The main thing for you is not to miss with the choice of a coin, you will buy at a low price, so that you can wait for a profit, not a disappointment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
Now this year altcoin market is not high so I think hold is good strategy in this time.

That's the most we could do right now, if you don't know how to daytrade, just hold the coins and wait for the next price uptrend. Although I don't rely on the predictions of the crypto analysts, I believe that bitcoin, ethereum and other coins can bounce back and create another all-time highs after several months of bearishness. Hodl strategy is still effective if you have enough patience for waiting.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Well, Im not really a fan of some pump and dump coin, or tokens wherever they are, except maybe EOS for now lol. Though all market is volatile now. Id definitely HODL, and would buy more BTC and ETH. I only see potential in BTC now, nothing else.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 08:08:49 AM
Now the best solution for investors is to buy and hold coins, while their price remains at a minimum. Selling your coins will be a bad decision now, because prices remain low. It is better to wait a bit - starting next year we will be able to see a gradual recovery in the market and the rise in price of most coins.
Activity: 499
October 25, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
Holding will be a better decision to take now... Selling now will definitely results in a loss for me. Therefore, I need to buy more to recover my money soon.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
I am holding my coins . I will hold until next bull market and i hope i will buy a house for me at least.
I am always looking the coinmarketcap and past prices of some tokens. I can see holding is clearly the best way.
Because of that i am holding and i will hold my beautiful tokens.. I dont want to sell it. by the way i have to hold Cheesy.
I lost my 90 percentage of dollar value. So i have to hold and i want to hold.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

Hello! very good question. I can not disagree with you, now such a reality. I also HODL, now I see no point in selling. Such a market will not always be. Good luck to all!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 05:37:03 PM
And we don’t have any other choice ... everyone has already lost 50 to 90 percent of their investments ...
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 05:35:46 PM
lol....Lambo full of women and cocaine....Big dream intead.
With respect to the post, it is very necessary that we hold on to our hope and not sell at this point. WE have already lost enough and selling now will mean that we have lost them for real. Sometimes, it is worth waiting
Activity: 420
October 25, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
Yes for me, beside what happen on this market as of now. I am still a pure holder, I got my bags full, and was hoping for a early bull run if it would be applicable. And for me, I have no doubt with my move. I am a long term investor and holder.
Activity: 378
October 25, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
if  i  were  you  i  would  still   hold because  of  the  market s  condition  for now  and  after  a  few  months  i  would  sell  them  to  gain  some  more  profits.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 25, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
This strategy will not always well work. It is better to be engaged in trading and trade in cryptocurrencies at the cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 25, 2018, 04:50:58 PM
Certainly. Continue to hold. I think very soon it will bear fruit. The main thing is to wait for the right moment and then sell everything.

Same here, the market is mostly bearish since the bitcoin start to go down last January from its all-time last december 2017. I'm going to hold my coins for the meantime while waiting for the right time to sell it. Buying another potential coin that could pump up within weeks is a good option if you have still a fund for it. I believe the coins will bounce back again in due time.

It's a good time to buy, I guess, especially if you've just entered the market and have money and enthusiasm. We've already invested and have been waiting too long to buy new coins again and again. I've waited for more than 18 months haven't got my money's worth...
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
October 25, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
Holding is one of the best strategy to be considered greatly especially at a time like this that so many promising projects are barely holding on as regards their values. I know the result thereof will worth the wait.
Activity: 320
October 25, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

OR.

A big YES! Still holding my coins because i still believe that the marketplace will recover soon and all my coins will pump!! I loss a huge profit so the best way to do now is to hold it and wait for the best. Smiley
Activity: 616
October 25, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
yes, I still hold it to this day with the belief that crypto will reach its peak of prosperity again, maybe in 2020
Pages:
Jump to: