Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 10. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 04:56:09 PM
if  you   are  still  holding  i  think  and  it  is  for  sure  that  the  market isgoing  up  again  for  a  few months  i  think  by  christmas  and  if ypu  sell  i think  it would  be nothing  than  regret.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 15, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
   Still holding. Unlike creator of this topic, I dream about peaceful future, without
cocaine and Lamborghini's. I hope that I can secure my financial stability and have
life without stress.
   For me crypto-currencies are long-term investment's. This technology can be
future of monetary economy. Blockchain can be used for many other things. Now
is the time for investing when most of the projects are in early stages.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
Unfortunately, this position is currently the most relevant, as the situation on the market is rather sad because the situation with the legal status is not resolved, everything will be as before, but to some extent this is even the right decision as some projects take a long time
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
I think that for those people who have decided to keep in the long term, you just need to try to stick to their own decisions. Keep and do not sell until you will not be profitable to sell. The cryptocurrency market is young and promising, and it will continue to grow and strongly.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 15, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
In the present time, keeping altcoins in the long run has become uninteresting. Many investors give an example of how they have lost money over the past year. I agree that the year was unsuccessful, but making the decision to invest in real time is a risky, but perhaps very profitable step.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 15, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
We have no any other alternatives. Holding is the only thing, the only strategy you can earn money through just waiting until the better times will come. I think that is nice way of doing money.
Activity: 308
October 15, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
obviously with the present market circumstance, there is no decision for us , we have to hold until the bull market appears . It will be the only opportunity for us if we want to make money from this market .
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
Keep your coins as long as possible, only choose the most reliable projects. Of course HODL needs to be justified and if you make a mistake with an investment, then you should immediately sell the coin and buy another, the simplest is to store bitcoin. It is not necessary to dream about a Lamborghini while doing nothing, money from the sky will not crumble and in this market we have to work very hard, then everything will work out.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 02:56:01 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I believe also by the power of HODLing. But by the situation of today. I'll set aside for now of dreaming of a LAMBO and focused on something on how to efficiently capitalize the present situation of having a devaluated token. I'll see to it that I'm still earning while the market trend is against us.
I probably sell a portion of my tokens and take a profit out of it and trade it for other token with potentials.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
I'll continue to hodl my cryptocurrencies till the next bullrun. I believe bitcoin and other altcoins have their own time for going up again and I must patiently wait for it. Bear market is also the best time low priced cryptocurrencies and tokens but we shoud make a research first before before investing in any coins. This is to find the potential coins for long term investment that will give profits in the future.
Activity: 139
October 15, 2018, 01:54:52 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I'm here one of the Holder one of the thousand people dreaming big just like you said Lambos and full of women but against to cocaine. I'm just dreaming big or Planning early as long as the price is a dump Time will come Dumpers will cry.
Activity: 270
October 15, 2018, 01:43:34 AM
It is not easy hodling coins for all these while when you can't actually tell the price of the coin you are hodling in the subsequent months. It is all about hope that market will get stabilized and we all hope for that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 01:31:29 AM
if you see a market that is experiencing a decline or in a red state I will hold the coin that I have while still having a loss, if there has been a statement that the price has risen again and I have not experienced a loss, then I will sell it, I never panic with the state of the coin price which is decreasing
Activity: 280
October 15, 2018, 01:18:26 AM
Many now hold their coins due to the fact that they have fallen greatly in value, Many have to hope for growth. When growth will begin-no one perhaps not will tell . in order for growth to occur, fundamental changes are needed in the entire industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
Of course, I reep holding my tokens, I think that wee all need to wait until the main growth. Every day there are a lot of positive news. I think next year the rocket will start.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 14, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

OR.

Why not to HODL? Why to sell in low price. Its a big loss to us if we do that. So if we hold our tokens, a big possibility that we can achieve higher income. Fear is the reason why people sell their token in this kind of situation. Maybe because theyre afraid to lose all of their money so they are selling it instead of holding it.
Activity: 50
October 14, 2018, 04:32:59 PM
Everyone is confident that the crypto market is experiencing dark times. Although you must understand that dark times are just for you. Money does not go anywhere. They just go from one to the other. Your part was taken away, and someone received your second part)
Activity: 1022
October 14, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
as decision to work on customs with selection of brokerage with platform of exchange investors to put with switches on qualification as extending use with option to work on exchange as expecting limit on returns as moderating draws of reference with the chart on appreciation as managing use of extent as appealing with notes on initials to capture with excessive on practice with tasks on live as running examination with the chance on working of plan on investment projects with the bitcoin finance.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
October 14, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
there is coıns for hodl and there ıs coıns for trades, you need to chose carefull, also you need to splıt your portfolıo for hodl and trades, ı advıce just trade wıth %25  of your portfolıo, so you can move other oportunıtıes
Activity: 205
October 14, 2018, 04:27:00 PM
HODL is good when there is Fiat in sufficient quantity, if the revenues are only from cryptocurrency, you still have to sell your stocks at a market price...
Pages:
Jump to: