Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 5. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 21, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
Yes I am still holding because the price has fall and no sense in panic sell, I will hold till the market conditions is good and the price is stable
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
October 21, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
HODL is one of the best options for investor who had the misfortune to buy a crypto on highs. It allow investors to wait for a new stage of crypto growth and sell coins with profit , but it can take years before a new highs will happen and there is a risk that some cryptocurrencies may not survive to that time .
Yes, I think HODLing at the moment is the best move. Selling your coin at the current market situation is not profitable. Over 90% of coins in the market are now on lost, so why sell? It is better to hold now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 21, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
HODL is one of the best options for investor who had the misfortune to buy a crypto on highs. It allow investors to wait for a new stage of crypto growth and sell coins with profit , but it can take years before a new highs will happen and there is a risk that some cryptocurrencies may not survive to that time .
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
October 21, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
Of course) I this is the strategy adopted had a month in a row. I think soon it will justify itself and the whole family will be transport to the sea.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
I still in wait for women and cocaine and lamdo in my garage. But I don`t hold, I buy/sell daily, bounty is a great stair for trading, as this money isn`t yours, its not a big pitty to miss them

As for holding, I HODL for almost a year a coin and will do it in future Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 01:27:46 PM
Do I still really HODL? or let's just say still HOLD crypto currencies? of course no! all of the crypto currencies which I have which has been already listed in exchange market are already sold when I got the chance of selling them because crypto currencies or tokens that you will always received are always on its lowest value so better sell it now rather than wait for the time when it totally becomes useless.
today the prices are very low and any sales will bring you losses in multiple sizes. Why are you so afraid of long-term storage of your assets?
Activity: 230
October 21, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
Do I still really HODL? or let's just say still HOLD crypto currencies? of course no! all of the crypto currencies which I have which has been already listed in exchange market are already sold when I got the chance of selling them because crypto currencies or tokens that you will always received are always on its lowest value so better sell it now rather than wait for the time when it totally becomes useless.
Activity: 286
October 21, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
When the market is red like now the hold is the right decision, I am sure that the market will soon recover so that with patience until at least 3 months later we can get a big profit.
The price is not good, I am not going to sell any coins if I am going to lose that initial deposit amount.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
yes,I think this is not ideal time to sell your coins.because market movement looks good right now. I hope bull run comming very soon.so we need wait for big pump.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 21, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
Dream of lambos and women and cocooned got me laughing🤣🤣
But back to your question, I still believe in holding, just find good coins to hold especially exchange tokens, in my experiences they are the best to hold because they hardly fade to nothing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 21, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
I try not to look at the market because it pushes me to the wrong actions and I often panic and sell something that starts to fall. And then it grows back and you start to wonder why you did it.  Grin
Activity: 887
October 21, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
even though it was very boring because it took too long to wait for the market to rise but I could not choose another but lasted until the market rose again because the decision to sell losses was not the right decision unless we had a new plan it was better than holding. the situation now tests us how confident we are in crypto.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 21, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
When the market is red like now the hold is the right decision, I am sure that the market will soon recover so that with patience until at least 3 months later we can get a big profit.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
The market this year is different in all ramifications compare to last year where everyone was making money and almost every single predictions were fulfilled. I believe we can see such market again, we all need to be patient!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 21, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
I think that now need to be stored. the course is low now and it’s generally unprofitable to sell, and I don’t see the point in it but this is my personal opinion, and you already decide how to be
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
October 21, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
Well if you have been holding till now, then why not till next bull run. We are at a point where almost all the tokens are at their low points. But I still would suggest you to exit the low cap coins and get into the large cap ones. If the events doesn't unfold in the favorable way in future, large cap coins would be least risky. Moreover, this is the point where you make new investments to average out your losses.
Activity: 462
October 21, 2018, 10:48:50 AM
I prefer to sell 50% and 50% to hold it, now in the market people tend to throw tokens when they can trade
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Yes it is the best time to hodl now, lets wait up to the last month of the year just like last year where all coins are going up. I still believe that this will happen again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
another now does not remain, we have to wait until the turmoil in the market begins, as last year, then everything will be in the black Grin
Activity: 218
October 21, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
I wouldn't be holding coins right now. You look, it's time to start trading and quietly restore the same December experience.
Pages:
Jump to: