Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 7. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 18, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
In the current market conditions, holding a coin is a good choice, I will hold the coin until the price in the market returns high,
now it is better to hold than sell coins, I believe in the future the market will give a significant increase, I will wait and be patient
Activity: 417
Merit: 10
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 18, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
I think at this time what I do is just hold , because I bought a few coins at high rates yesterday before market conditions like this , when I sell now positive I will experience a loss
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
No, I have not been a long-term investor for a long time because I can’t earn money on this market. I left him in the summer
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 06:22:48 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

for now the dream is very far mate, maybe you will only find it in a dream unless you trade, everyone has luck, so let's try how lucky you are in trading
Activity: 154
October 18, 2018, 06:20:16 PM
I see no reason to stop investing and believe in cryptocurrency. I am sure that in the near future market capitalization will not exceed 1 trillion dollars
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
October 18, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
I thought that the Hold was not a very profitable strategy for me and was able to sell most of the coins at decent prices during their time growth, of course, this is not the price for which I wanted to sell them, but still it’s better than nothing.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 06:13:41 PM
We are still in bad condition up to now so we better wait and be patience. Make some techniques on how we can develop our holding process to grow more when time comes and be stable. Reading is helpful to access and make successful.
the best and safest step is to hold your coin for now as you say is always patient. the market is still fluctuating, unstable but I find it difficult to soar. but I am sure the market will rise again but it is uncertain when it will rise clearly, sooner or later the market will return to normal. You must remain optimistic and always be patient in dealing with this situation, and always hold your coins for a beautiful future.
Activity: 49
October 18, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
with all that i have invested, and my portfolio red at 80%, i can only hold. probably i am lucky that i can effort to not sell everything. maybe not all of us are at the same situation
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 18, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
We are still in bad condition up to now so we better wait and be patience. Make some techniques on how we can develop our holding process to grow more when time comes and be stable. Reading is helpful to access and make successful.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Yeah,still hold it. Hope market will be normal soon .
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 18, 2018, 03:59:23 PM
The idea is to do hodling until December, luckily I'm not at a big loss because I bought when the price of btc was 8k, but I do not plan to sell at loss, so in December I hope that at least goes up to 10k to be able to get a little in and I still leave money there for transactions.
There is nothing going on in December that is likely to increase the price on Bitcoin or Altcoins. I would hold coins longer than December for safer measures.
Activity: 164
October 18, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
Definitely.
For me, Hodling has always been a better option, and I think that more than ever, now is the perfect time to hodl my coins, rather than sell them. I might be a little bothered about the market condition presently, but I won't trouble myself to sell my coins, cos I have faith that everything will be great again soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 17, 2018, 07:28:53 PM
I am still holding up to this very moment, if others say  that i need to cutloss, then probably they are right, but i still believe that the market would be normalize hopefully, im not losing my hope and fate in crypto.
Activity: 475
October 17, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
The idea is to do hodling until December, luckily I'm not at a big loss because I bought when the price of btc was 8k, but I do not plan to sell at loss, so in December I hope that at least goes up to 10k to be able to get a little in and I still leave money there for transactions.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 17, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
if you believe better hodl because no matter your portofolios down if not sell you don't loss anything.
and if price going down you can buy more so if price recover you can get more profit.
but maybe need more time.

It makes no sense to sell my coins and tokens, they have fallen in price by more than 50%. So I decided that either all or nothing. Therefore, I decided to keep my coins to the last.
And then if there will be a little pump and what will you do? If you hold your token without try to recover your amount through doin' a little activity and is there an ETA about how long your money will be back dude? We know that this has become the main problem in the crypto it takes a few years or even more to get the next bubble.
Activity: 448
October 17, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
The best cryptocurrency is not eth token. Ethtoken are worthless to HODL. There are new pow and pos coins that are worth. ETH tokens are too easy to create, the users no need to mine, just hold then no product of MVP that support the tokens. That is the real trash in blockchain. Do you still hodl eth token?
Activity: 182
October 17, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
I'm still true to the long-term investment strategy. It seems to me that this is the right strategy in this market.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
Waiting option may take a very long time until the price rises again. Trading it's a good way to get some profits, buy again at a lower price. Hodl only if you aren't good in trade.
Activity: 434
October 17, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
I don't think there's much choice at the moment. It's good to invest in cryptocurrencies now since prices are low, but selling them is pointless, so Yes, you should keep in the long run.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 17, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
if you believe better hodl because no matter your portofolios down if not sell you don't loss anything.
and if price going down you can buy more so if price recover you can get more profit.
but maybe need more time.

It makes no sense to sell my coins and tokens, they have fallen in price by more than 50%. So I decided that either all or nothing. Therefore, I decided to keep my coins to the last.
Pages:
Jump to: