Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 9. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

until now I was still holding a number of tokens, I did it very forcefully, because when I sold it I would lose up to 80% of my assets. so now I only hope there will be miracles and come back to the moon.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 05:16:37 PM
if  not   now  i  don  not  know  when  we  have to  hodl  because  if  you  sell  you  will not  do anything  else  than   to  be  in  loss.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 16, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
Of course you need to store, now the market is very well down , I think that then it would be possible to sell but now it's too late to sell you need to wait for a reversal
Activity: 490
October 16, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
Yes, I still believe that today HODL is probably one of the best situations and opportunities to work and try to save and multiply your deposit all the same, this is a normal situation in general. Just be patient
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 16, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
In general, yes I am holding. But for some tokens which I have learnt have very week teams behind, i look for exit points on daily basis.
Also i am thinking to do some trades, which i have not done for some time now., possibly Ripple.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 16, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
Well, maybe not cocaine, but Lambos and woman sure Cheesy But of course I would not sell my Altcoins for pennies, in the opposite, whenever I see some sign of a possible uptrend, I buy more.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 05:15:19 AM
Yep,I am still holding my crypto and I am still believing in future moon,lambos,beautiful chicks and Caribbean vacations )) .We are all experiencing tough times but it will soon or later be over ,so I just continue with my regular job and keep holding coins.
holding a coin for now is the right choice because the market is still fluctuating, many people predict that the market will soon recover. we don't know when the market will rise again, but hopefully the market will really increase. every prediction is not necessarily correct, but believes that sooner or later the market will grow, for now Crypto can still survive and there are still opportunities in the next year to rise and rise again.
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
October 16, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
I have never agreed with that kind of strategy especially with the fluctuation of today market
Activity: 560
October 16, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
Yep,I am still holding my crypto and I am still believing in future moon,lambos,beautiful chicks and Caribbean vacations )) .We are all experiencing tough times but it will soon or later be over ,so I just continue with my regular job and keep holding coins.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 16, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
Most likely this situation on the market will last until next year, so no need to rush and sell all your coins, keep them until the market changes!
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 16, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
if  you   are  still  holding  i  think  and  it  is  for  sure  that  the  market isgoing  up  again  for  a  few months  i  think  by  christmas  and  if ypu  sell  i think  it would  be nothing  than  regret.

Holding is the art of earning profit from crypto out of its ugliest form or condition. If you can't hold your crypto at its worst, then you can't earn a good profit out from it when the market is going up again. It's not all the time that your cryptos are down because if you believe that these cryptos you have are very promising, then it will surely come back again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
October 16, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I feel you, bro, the market is totally in trouble and investors or holders were affected by this situation most people felt like giving up end up panic selling in fact, some of us here do as per seen and read some of my friends on social media that they already sold some of their holdings for not worth the price due to being panic.

In my own case, I'll be happy to still hold these tokens because I am a believer of cryptocurrency and the future it will bring or give to me. I still believed that the world is going to be digital and was heading on that direction regardless of what the current situation of the market is.
Activity: 324
October 16, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
   Still holding. Unlike creator of this topic, I dream about peaceful future, without
cocaine and Lamborghini's. I hope that I can secure my financial stability and have
life without stress.
   For me crypto-currencies are long-term investment's. This technology can be
future of monetary economy. Blockchain can be used for many other things. Now
is the time for investing when most of the projects are in early stages.

I agree completely. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are our future. Now is the best time to invest in it. Those who understand this can now secure a good life for themselves in the future.
Activity: 140
October 16, 2018, 02:48:07 AM
Please forgive English is not my native language. I don't think HODL is still the best way to make money, because with the continuation of the bear market, HODL may cause us more losses than profit!
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 16, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
I think that the fall is temporary and the future of cryptocurrencies is amazing, so personally I choose the option with lambo and cocaine)
Activity: 256
October 16, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
And what remains with such an unstable market, only hope that the losses can be returned over the next year. The main thing is not to make a bad choice and not to get on simple pumps.
copper member
Activity: 196
October 16, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
if you believe you want to buy altcoins buy a good and popular altcoin so you really choose an altcoin that has the potential to rise  Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 16, 2018, 02:32:41 AM
seeing the market price now, holding is a better choice.
the market are red now, selling will not bring you any profit.
just hold and wait.
i believe the market will recovering again soon.
Activity: 280
October 16, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
if  you   are  still  holding  i  think  and  it  is  for  sure  that  the  market isgoing  up  again  for  a  few months  i  think  by  christmas  and  if ypu  sell  i think  it would  be nothing  than  regret.
What makes you think the market will rise? I do not believe in growth,but still keep my coins.Many sell-but I will keep until the end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
October 15, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
HODL is good when there is Fiat in sufficient quantity, if the revenues are only from cryptocurrency, you still have to sell your stocks at a market price...
You're right. For almost a week I have been trying to overcome my greed and transfer some of the tokens (the least valuable in my opinion) to Fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: