Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 8. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
I believe that now is the right time for long-term investments. Just the market will recover and begin to grow. And you choose a promising coin and you will wait for its peak.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:36:50 PM
if you believe better hodl because no matter your portofolios down if not sell you don't loss anything.
and if price going down you can buy more so if price recover you can get more profit.
but maybe need more time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 17, 2018, 04:32:22 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

It all depends on your capacity to HODL. I actually HODL most of my bounty however, due to the bearish market, I think the last bounty that I had received was from my bounty last year. So, I hadn't earned anything this year and the market is such a pain to sell my bounties now. However, I have no choice since I also have bills to pay. So, I sell and accept my loss.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
October 17, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
Continue to HOLD and always believe in your choice. Maybe we have failed and have still failed before, but if you want anything, try to do it, do not think of anything because you still believe in your choice to ignore the What is going on in this bizarre market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
If you keep good coins then of course you need to store the tokens , and if the course is a dead coin, it is better to sell immediately tokens and do not store
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
As I can see on the market now, the only thing that I must do is buy while the market is not recovering and hold on on dearest life until it recovers or the bullrun starts because its a great opportunity what we have now in the market so we shouldn't waste it.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
October 16, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
It is true that many of those who bought at the beginning of the year are losing money, but right now it is convenient to continue doing hodl, there are only 2 months left for the end of the year so there is not much left for you to recover your investment and maybe a little more.
It's a big loss especially if we just bought when the hype of crypto last year started, Holding is good but we must consider being updated on the product status.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 16, 2018, 07:36:47 PM
It is true that many of those who bought at the beginning of the year are losing money, but right now it is convenient to continue doing hodl, there are only 2 months left for the end of the year so there is not much left for you to recover your investment and maybe a little more.
Activity: 448
October 16, 2018, 07:32:23 PM
HODL not for altcoins in low marketcap. HODL only coins in top 10 marketcap except eth. ETH is going down and down. I think in 2019 eth will be under 200 USD in price. The suply is inflation added with too many erc20 tokens in the market. Most ICO and scammers uses erc20 to scam investors that makes eth price is too low.
Activity: 572
October 16, 2018, 07:25:49 PM
I guess I'm on the second option. No matter how bad the situation is right now, I'm still hoping for hold. Of course, I understand that not all coins will be able to show a good result, but in some I am sure and will keep them for a long time.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
Yes, without hodl everyone has the trading option. Because this is not the time to sell, if you sell then you will lose your time, money and efforts! As trading is not for everyone, then Holding is the way to keep running! Crypto market may recover at the end of this year or it can take a long time! So, we have to be patient and keep hodling. This is my point of view at this current situation.
Activity: 518
October 16, 2018, 06:43:09 PM
Holding needs a lot of patience.  You are willing to wait until the better price for your coin comes. There are times that you may think some issues that will encourage you not to hold the coins but still holding is the key to earn a goid profit.
Activity: 602
October 16, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
Now it's too late to sell your coins. it had to be done earlier and I am very sorry that I missed the opportunity and did not sell my assets at the end of 2017.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 06:32:56 PM
yes I also agree that at the moment it is best to do a hold strategy. but the problem is that hold strategy requires patience when a market like this is too long. I myself am tired of seeing a market like this. the confusion between selling and holding must be in someone's face when facing a situation like this. I hope the market will recover soon.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 16, 2018, 06:00:45 PM
yep i Keep on hodling. But you are Right i have made some losses with this tactic over the past. The value of most Tokens i own is the half it was at decemeber

yes, i also experience the same thing as you, i am losses and a little regret for not selling it in December 2017, because if i sell it then i have got a big profit and now i just buy the coin again and hold it, but that has all happened and all we can do for now is hold until the price rises again, because if we sell it now then we will only spend our time without getting satisfactory results.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I must confess also that as events has been unfolding in the past few months in the crypto world has been discouraging, still yet, I think I have chosen to keep holding on. Selling off won't do me any good
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
About your dreams, maybe after 2-3 years you can see lambo and cocaine))) It was worth thinking about this question another 3-4 months ago in May.If you believe in  crypto then HODL, if you dont see future in crypto than sell, and forgot about it
Activity: 821
Volare.network
October 16, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
at the moment I still hold, the reason is because I still believe the market will definitely return. and soon the end of the year, usually at the end of the year the market will pump. being hold is one good choice
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 05:29:05 PM
yeah  still  hold  and still  believe  have  hope  at  least  that  one  day  going to  say  lucky  me  i  knew  where to  invest and  now  i  hae lots  of  money.
Activity: 210
October 16, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
if  not   now  i  don  not  know  when  we  have to  hodl  because  if  you  sell  you  will not  do anything  else  than   to  be  in  loss.
The Hodl strategy is appropriate only when tokens are good. By "good", I mean tokens which is capable to become demanded in the future. If there is no demand on a token, Hodl will not help.
Pages:
Jump to: