Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 26. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
I will continue Hodl until I get the desired price target. Because this has been my goal. It can be said that it is not easy but I will try not to panic and remain patient.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
September 14, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I still believe that hodl is the right thing. and I don't think about lambo or anything else. My target is just to return the loss and get a little profit. sell is not a good choice, it will only confirm that you are losing.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Yes it's me. I keep holding my Coins well now. And I will keep it up until Crypto prices will rise again. Because I am sure that I am sure that the Crypto will rise again and will continue to rise, but it doesn't know when. The most important thing is that we are optimistic to wait for this time to occur. And hopefully faster than everyone expected.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
selling coins throughout these instances of the market most effective imply one aspect - jogging loss. in the course of bear market instances like this, it continually top to live calm and wait patiently for the bull market. conserving a coin gives it more price because it will become scarce for incoming traders and as such raises its value.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
yes, I still hold, but I have to sell some of my coins just for living.
I also know some guys holding eth from 1300 to 170 and they still hodl!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
I think in my opinion is that as of this moment for most of the holders right now, it is the only thing that they can do for the meantime and that is to HODL. That is because there is really no point for them to sell their coins at this unfortunate time in the said crypto times. Really nothing else.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
I think the people who chose to sell at this moment might be in emergency need of their money or cant stand what they are seeing. But for investors that has guts and looking forward for the future of cryptocurrency hodling is the only option to gain something from this investment.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 11:53:56 PM
of course i still HOLD. don't lose your hope and keep believe market will rise soon. i know it's hard in this current Situation but if you sell now you will just get penny.

I am also keep holding my coins, I will do it until I can see a potential growth of the crypto in the market. Now is not a good time to sell because the price is so deep, but for sure before the year ends, it will be a good christmas for all of us users here.
Last month of this year is all we hope for, hold till then , then decide what to do after. Do short trading for now and dont look at this moment in our holdings till the market recovers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
to be honest I still believed to hold. selling to cut losses have been very late for me to do and just holding could be the best option. Although this is indeed long to be felt the result, however, is certainly better to do this than to have to get the money for now.
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 11:34:44 PM
of course i still HOLD. don't lose your hope and keep believe market will rise soon. i know it's hard in this current Situation but if you sell now you will just get penny.

I am also keep holding my coins, I will do it until I can see a potential growth of the crypto in the market. Now is not a good time to sell because the price is so deep, but for sure before the year ends, it will be a good christmas for all of us users here.
Activity: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:49:45 PM
There's no point in selling your assets when the market is down. The only good option remains is HODLing. If you have bought some coin when the price was higher than right now, then wait for the price to rise and then sell.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
The guys that take the decision to sell their cryptocurrencies now are wrong. Later, they will regret., it will be better to be more patient and to hold your BTC and tokens until they grow sufficiently.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
We are at the stage of decrease that make someone trigger and got panic seriously but this is a tough time. Hold is not for the weak but it is for the wise and strong. I'm not saying those who did not hold are idiot rather they are also wise in their own steps and strategies.
Activity: 208
September 13, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
I think for now the best way is to hold. It's fine even though you have to hold it for a long time or until the end of the year, there is no other way that is better than this method. The condition is not possible to do anything else. Just hold.
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
Now is a good time to buy good tokens. Long-term investments are still the most interesting. Invest in good projects and just wait. You just need to choose good projects in which you are sure. Now many sell their assets, but this is really a good opportunity to buy. Just buy good tokens
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
yeah, we should cointinue holding token and watching the crypto market in the this period time. Now we hold and wait a chance, which they go up, i and everyone will take more profit, i think we need to patient at this time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
I think I take part of the best holders these days. I hold from the last year and I had a lot of money. But after the market felt down, I didn't sell a thing. And I am still holding, because I believe in the blockchain ideology.
Activity: 616
September 13, 2018, 10:29:11 AM
There is nothing left except to just hope for it, you think just like me or vice versa, well, you realized that we think alike, but I already have little faith in growth and really in something good, it's already very scary .
Activity: 518
September 13, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
yes, for now holding is the right choice for me because if I sell it now then I will lose a lot of money and I can go bankrupt, so I will still be patient waiting for the normal price again or until I get profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 13, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
Let me say yes. If we all hold we will easily see the Moon and the price will surprise all of us. one of the thing that brings the massive fally in price is panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: