Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 37. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Well, in the first place you should know that volatility is really quite normal on the crypto-world. Token's value may be down anytime but also it can be up too. So I recommend to you that be patient and just hold your tokens that you used to so you can prevent such loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 03:12:20 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

You have about two options in this kind of situation, it is either to withdraw or sell out those tokens before the price falls, or to keep on holding it till it falls and also have patience till it rises again. Some people would prefer to sell out before the fall to avoid loss, and when the price falls and starts going back up, they will also invest back their money and make more profits as the price rises.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 02:44:49 AM
Ofcourse you should ..Because the market condition is not so well.. All coins price are very low .. If you brought some coins recently that will be good investment for future.. Just hold it.. And if you didn't brought any coins , i will recommend to buy ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:42:39 AM
The only good option in this bearish mode is to hold the coin as long as possible until the market starts recovering because for Bitcoin to increase its price really it took 8 years. But now i don't expect it will take another but slowly market will start to recover and we have to wait patiently by holding them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:40:27 AM
I'm still holding for the sake of having a perception of market recovery soon. The market is not on the brink of collapsing, it is just resting and soon for sure it will work as hard like us for definitely for us.
Activity: 138
August 21, 2018, 01:39:32 AM
Yes, of course, it is held. Now the cryptocurrency market is seriously declining. In addition to buying a lot of high-quality altcoins, the only thing left to do is to patiently hold on, patiently waiting for the arrival of the bull market, and finally all this is certain. is worth it
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:35:50 AM
Friends, be patient and do not sell what you have earned a lot of work and what you bought 5 times more expensive. Soon our time will come and the market capitalization will go up. I'm sure!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 01:26:39 AM
No other option, we could've sold when the price of cryptocurrencies were found falling. Now it's too late, by now selling doesn't seem to be the right decision. Probably selling at this instance will be the one leading to loss. To overcome the only possibility that is found in front of us is to hold.
I think this is the best time to hold the coins. Although I cannot impose my personal opinion. Think this decision need to do very
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 20, 2018, 08:14:45 PM
No other option, we could've sold when the price of cryptocurrencies were found falling. Now it's too late, by now selling doesn't seem to be the right decision. Probably selling at this instance will be the one leading to loss. To overcome the only possibility that is found in front of us is to hold.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 08:03:16 PM
still maximum investor didn't happy for the dumping market, I am also another one.right now option for me,hold crypto until market up.hopefully market come back so strongly, now need to patience everyone. good day will come for sure
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 05:34:34 PM
The main thing is not to lose hope, despite the crumbling cryptocurrency market. Patience, patience and again patience is the key to the success of the HODL strategy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 20, 2018, 05:28:59 PM
Yes, it can be very painfully and morally derailing when one sees his or her portfolio plummet so low. Some have had losses of over 80%. Yet, the only thing we can do to solve this is to hodl.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 04:25:32 PM
Stay calm and keep your coins. Let's say no to big purses and their desire to clean our pockets!
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
As we all know the condition of market for the last one year.Market is not at all stable.Its foolishness to hold continuously.We must take advantage of every dip and must exit after taking reasonable profit.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
The current situation does make us confused, whether we will sell it or we will hodl it. Because the price has gone down and we think whether the price will go down again so we avoid losses, or the price will go up and we have sold our coins then we will lose profits.
I think you better to hodl the potential coins you have, and try to buy more  potential coins at a low price, holding is better if you truly know which coins you have and what their foreseeable future might be.  
Activity: 95
August 20, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
Whether we like or not , at this stage you don't have any other option but just hold. if you are not very new to crypto that means you have bought coins for higher price than now, then you cannot sell at this at all. so lets  HODL.
Activity: 364
August 20, 2018, 12:41:32 PM
I'm still a team holder, but my wallet has been split about 10 times compared to the beginning of the year. feeling bad
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 20, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
Long term HODL isn't a solution to every market situation.

If you are in cryptos just for ROI that too in long term by taking the least risk possible, then yes, HODL is the possible option to get decent ROI with least risk. In this volatile market, a year or two years hodl can earn you good ROI. But make sure that you go for potential coins because shit tokens have a lifetime period of not more than a year.

But if you are here for quick bucks and to exploit the maximum potential, trade according to trends. Don't let your investment sit throughout down/up trend. Make tradng decisions according to the ongoing trend to maximize your profit. This do involves more risk.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
Yes ... Right now I still hold the cryptocurrency assets that I have. I will hold it until I get a lot of profit even though it's a long time. Because in my opinion the cryptocurrency can still be experienced like last year. So we have to be patient to wait for him.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
HODling implies we are ready to keep our investments for a long time because we have a firm believe that the prices will be better in the future.I will still, hodl my coins.it will be worth the wait hopefully
Yeah. I'm agree, and they who have deep understanding about Bitcoin business process will stay calm at any market situations. Because they know that the trend will going up again, soon. Just keep up the good work, have some faith, and trust me, everything will gonna be alright.
Pages:
Jump to: